Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It (30396 Views)

Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by babzo(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
My guy; a dog that will get lost won't hear the whistle of the hunter.
Save your energy to organize yourself and those you love!
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Sunnybay7: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
True
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by SeriouslySense(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
really, so shocking, smiley

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by kennykruzmason: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
problem no dey fini6
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Simbrixton(m): 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
stay safe everyone hopefully it stays as low levels
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by kennykruzmason: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
problem no dey finish
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
How come its the weed smokers who know that its politician who are sponsoring the mayhem.?
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by chatinent: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Watching intently.
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Franzinni: 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Yes my G

No fear any bagga... Talk your mind make the bastards hear it's only sad that I don't have much recognition yet .. I for dey vibrate as I did when they wanted to use end sars as a medium for the war.. that one cast thank God

Now they are trying to use hunger poverty, hate mentality, brutality and all the vices that even the devil will be amazed to destroy the nation for this demonic good.

Yeyebrity posting rubbish on social media ... Take suit and point your social media guns at these analog minded leaders ... Reekado gbayi... Your head is there sir!!!

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by ngadaAwo: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
festacman:
National Assembly should as matter of urgency commence work on RESTRUCTURING Nigeria through amendment of the vital parts of the constitution. The failure to respond before now led the nation into this raging regional self-determination chaos.

Any further delay in acting will most likely lead to any of the following:
1. Military interrupting the democracy to take over government in order to restore order, of course, with far reaching consequences. They are losing too many men.
2. Negligently allowing the regions to slip into the hands of hot-headed separatists who, so far, have no clear governance and developmental plan.

However, acting on restructuring NOW will empower the current of political class and intelligentsia in different geopolitical regions to assume control with little destructive disruption with the armed forces restoring order. I suggest the following actions immediately:

-- NASS leadership should immediately wake members up from ongoing slumber to do their duties.
-- Set up a joint NASS Restucturing Committee
-- Meet and convince Nigerian Governors' Forum to set up regional committees covering broad interests to negotiate transfer of critical things on exclusive list to concurrent list and other federations issues.
-- Amend the constitution to reflect the new political realities of Nigeria.

Northern Nigerian legislators and politicians should note that any attempt to frustrate immediate restructuring of the Nigeria at this critical point will bring nothing but doom.
go to helinues thread and drop this suggestion
all hands need to be on deck now
Buhari has failed completely

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by ofiko123(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Very soon they will get what they are looking for.

I am telling you...
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Meekmind(m): 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
I saw my brother's pictures with his family today (He just relocated with his family to the UK), I have been feeling bad & sad since then not because i'm not happy with his progress but when the money wan come wey me too go carry my family japa?

We dey street dey tripple the effort, still yet na peanut dey enter...

It's so sad being a Nigerian living in Nigeria right now...

No Nigerian under this regime deserves to go to hell

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by IpobAntidote: 4:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
No I beg let them keep encouraging the IPIG and other terrorist criminals. Na them go suffer pass when full scale war starts.
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by ofiko123(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Civil war can never happen in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
And to think these killings will only get worse as we near 2023....
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by learnedman(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
The only thing that may save Nigeria is if Buhari dies,is impeached or is overthrown in a coup de tat. May the good lord hasten whichever because I see chaos,anarchy and bloodshed ahead!

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by OyinO: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
The wicked Politicians will be consumed as well. They caused it.
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Unknown gun men they should destroy all the air existing routes, we die here with these criminals we have in Nigeria as politicians. Nobody is going anywhere
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by charlesucheh(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
NO! you got it wrong.

it will degenerate to a level that even the airports will be too hot for them ( the politicians) to run...

it will escalated to a point that these men called leaders will be wiped out like pests that have infected a whole farm. just watch. Na prophet you go call me...

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by OyinO: 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
learnedman:
The only thing that may save Nigeria is if Buhari dies,is impeached or is overthrown in a coup de tat. May the good lord hasten whichever because I see chaos,anarchy and bloodshed ahead!

Good Lord indeed who couldn't hasten Leah Sharibu's release from Book Haram captivity will hasten no sh!t. Nansense
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
festacman:

I believe national assembly exists because they draw hefty allowances.
Minus the hefty allowances, most have no need representing the common people.....
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by KenModi(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
saintokwuluora:
Even the blind can see the gathering storm that knows no tribe nor Creed. Rapture is the only divine intervention available.Watch and pray-LUKE 21:36

Why religion just blind una like this?! We are talking about a real possibility of a civil war here, you are talking about lies told by the white man to your ancestors and passed down to you.
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Kingspin(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari government is the enabler

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by blinking001(m): 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who be this one again sef. Spits. They'll be no civil war, Nigeria is only going through a rough path right now but we'll surely scale through as one big family.
A land of beauty
A land of my forefathers
A land brimming with glory
Home of the courageous
The might of the enemies devices
Threatens us in vain
It is a hopeless quest.
Eternal Nigeria.
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by SeriouslySense(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
smiley smiley smiley
Kingspin:
Buhari government is the enabler
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by AllenSpencer: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:

They wont get anything

Status quo will only get get worse for the average Nigerian
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by wink2015(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
REEKADO HOLD YOUR PEACE.

How can you champion peace when there is NO JUSTICE !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by godumes: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Even Rekaado has started giving us home work in on this naira land. When Tonto Dikes son start talking now, we go this rush here dey comment. God of comments, please grant me the grace may people dey comment for me on naira land for good
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by agent01(m): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
CodeTemplar:
When peace may become too expensive!
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Oizee(f): 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
SpeakOutNaija:
Insecurity in Nigeria -
SE - Unknown Gunmen, ESN or IPOB NW - Bandits NE - Boko Haram NC - < SW - Fulani Herdsmen SS - >
SS - cultists
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by Heartmender1: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
kiss
Re: Reekado Banks: Nigeria On The Brink Of Civil War; Politicians Enabling It by joelag: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
GreenWire:
if we don't do anything about this country current conditions.. there will not a country called Nigeria, everything will just fall about..

At a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design

It's better not having a pocket than the one with a hole.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May D And His Cute Son!! / Toke Makinwa: I Must Find True Love This Year (Pix) / Cossy Orjiakor And Anita Joseph Look ''Rugged'' On Set Of New Movie - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.