Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) (28061 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by eedimo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
Can't we hear good news for 24hrs at least.

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Zetty177x: 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
I nn

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by popweezy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ova o grin
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Muhylonaire007: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
Una just start.... Until the whole North stand up and fight the common enemy!
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Kaykaydavid1919: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anybody dat will support or vote for dis stupid useless adminstration come 2023. May God Almighty punish d generation of dat person ijn. Amen. Goodluck is bad. But Buhari is worst. Fake adminstration with fake things to come in power. Useless leaders. Bad government.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by legitnow: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
BLACK PEOPLE ARE STUPID, SOMEBODY COME TO YOUR LAND MURDER 7 OF YOUR PEOPLE AND U ARE PROTESTING.

IF SOME THIEF BREAD, U WILL MOB THE PERSON WITH TYRE AND PETROL.

6 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

What's okay about this now

Sheybi Garba Shehu say make we no de give this type of news, say no be today e start, so we de make mistakes to de tell the world say fulani herdsmen dey kill people. Shehu want us to die in silence

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Brushstrokes20: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
It's another one.....

Buhari is all shades uselessness!

Nigeria urgently needs a president!
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ngadaAwo: 2:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
fami adesina told you clearly that Buhari doesn't care

God bless ESN

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
please help me.. let me get something to eat this afternoon. I'm really hungry.
2003778254 kuda bank thanks God bless.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hope the Airforce don't "mistakenly" bomb their IDP Camp.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ngadaAwo: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kaykaydavid1919:
Anybody dat will support or vote for dis stupid useless adminstration come 2023. May God Almighty punish d generation of dat person ijn. Amen. Goodluck is bad. But Buhari is worst. Fake adminstration with fake things to come in power. Useless leaders. Bad government.
copy

Thunder Fire all Buhari supporters in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by samsard(m): 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Slynation:
Msteeeeew.....nawa oO, just yesterday I nearly shade tears with the gory news hitting the FP, and it seems like it's just the beginning....!!

I'm sure my blood pressure was high yesterday with the kinds of news I was seeing. I even switched off my light so I can sleep off early
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Ayodele1959(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
musa234:
Is Nigeria allergic to good news or what?? Bad news everyday.. SMH.

No be say Naija dey allergic to good news but this Buhari government na cause to anything good for naija oo ... May God deliver us from this Cow series President we have !
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ignis: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari is definitely not in control.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by kiddkash(m): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
Animal ngwere will avoid this thread

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ngadaAwo: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Middle belt should stand up and fight
if they protest till next year nothing will happen
they'll still come back and kill more.
they should appoint vigilantes so ruthless like ESN
Fulani herdsmen bleeds too and they only understand madness like that of ESN.
if they kill you kill them too
show no mercy and if the security forces side them slaughter them mercilessly too.
it's better to die fighting than to die while standing.
defend your land now or never

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ngadaAwo: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
kiddkash:
Animal ngwere will avoid this thread

copy
NgeneUkwenu
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by TrueNigerian300: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
But why are people not still getting the message it is not a matter of protesting anymore. Sodiers and other security forces are being killed and you are crying to politicians. What exactly are we expecting from this fools when they failed even when the situation was half of this.
It is now a matter of who is next particularly in the northern part of the country.

It is time for the people to rise and fight back these useless politicians and their thugs across the country.With the way everything is going this is just the beginning until we rise up and defend ourselves.

But I thought Benue have lots of ex-military men or men still in service. And also how about the able men in Benue or they just want to be having fun with different women and populate everywhere?

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Talknochip(m): 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari, the biggest mistake after 1914 almagamation treaty!

what kind of life is this....

you kill people and chase them out of their ancestral land, and you still followed them to where the are getting crumbs of bread just to survive...
while they also sleep and wake up under terrible weather conditions.....

May it never be well for whoever still support or wash this man's (Buhari) a_s
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by SWORD419(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sponsored protesters
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Masterppower: 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Where are those against ESN/IPOB?

THE ONLY LANGUAGE FULANIS UNDERSTAND IS BULLETS.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
The president and his sit-down dey look attitude speak alot of volume... in a sane clime the parliament will reconvene emergency session and already casting vote to remove the senseless clown from sudan parading himself as retired died General Buhari ... if they know their way to Aso Rock they should go there and protest... nah them voted for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by seyz91(m): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
you said my mind

i've always bee saying this, those bandits, Herdsmen, UGM or Boko haram either of then need to attack Aso Rock or that stupid National Assembly make sen bomb all those thieves in guise of politicians
9icest:
Until the north attacks Abuja and start with Aso rock and the senate, these scums ruling us don’t care. Even if bandits like,they can attack children hospital and cut off the babies head—Buhari will still go for his medical check up and sleep with his new young wife. The buhari government doesn’t care! It’s a wonderfully useless and criminal and bloody regime
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Jimmyson: 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
Terrorist Buhari and supporters are happy now...
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Felason(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
When you keep pushing people to the wall , expect them to fight back!!!!

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by elisho: 2:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
so na there is no body in the villages to kill the na follows then to IDP camps to still kill them it will not be well with this evil APC government

2 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Chicastle: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
So that black man voted for the useless vegetable isorite
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by EMMY76: 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
These fulaniherdsmen are they really human beings or animals how can they continue killing innocent helpless people for just the fun of it what do they really stand to gain in wasting innocent lives?
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
If the attacks never reach Abuja then there's no attack. Attack the heart base of your problems. Those people leading you don't give a damn about you.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by solexjames(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin FAKE NEWS to Tarnish FULANI republique
when will you be wise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Against Umahi, deputy / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Body Bags: Buhari Dissociates FG From El-Rufai’s Statement On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.