Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) (28065 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by RomanGreen: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
And who's that fool shouting Mr president we voted for you?...he should be ashamed of himself...that means he brought this calamity upon his people by voting that bigot in power. Y'all should form vigilante and protect yourselves, you are on a long thing if y'all are waiting for the govt to protect you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by OnyeOgboni: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Una never see anything. Societal rejects.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by mauchiz: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Take up arms and fight back, no need to wait for Buhari, you will wait in vain.

All the army in maiduguri left there base and relocated to imo state.
Help yourself
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
I've never really understood these Benue citizens. Is it only cultism and to fly colour that they know how to do?

Let their cultists unite to fight the agitators. When they are through, they can go back to their inter-cult clashes
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 3:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
there will be nothing like Nigeria in five years to come
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Yogamaster(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
National security summit or Sovereign national conference , which one you prefer?
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by realray(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
if only the Christians can leave the whole north then if they want to kill themselves fine by me , after all na dem course this rubbish.....
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by annyz: 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Nairalanders,

For some weeks now, sad news have been hitting the front-page of this forum unceasingly and it seems the Buhari-led administration is having the time of their lives seeing Nigerians suffer and die like chickens.

We never had it this bad under the administration of Goodluck Jonathan, but some moroniic Efulefu's here choose to destroy the image of a good man and foolishly enthroned an unrepentant terrorist as President.

If this country nor separate anytime from now, please endeavor to reject anything called APC.

It shall never be well with any fool who's in support of this government.

Remember we still have till 2023 to contend with.

I wonder what will remain of this country then.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Masterclass32: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
By far the worst administration in nigeria's history.

Total calamity.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Elidrisy20: 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Dremma4:
please help me.. let me get something to eat this afternoon. I'm really hungry.

kuda bank
thanks God bless.
You no dey fast ni
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by owukpa(m): 5:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akamariner:
Even idps. Over 50million emails with a free email software available for only 15k
I asked you to WhatsApp me and I didn't get your message till date.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Elidrisy20:
You no dey fast ni
I'm a Christian. though also fasting too. things has really been difficult.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 27, 2021
Offpoint1:
I asked you to WhatsApp me and I didn't get your message till date.
I had a problem with my phone, i can only communicate via mail presently
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akamariner:

I had a problem with my phone, i can only communicate via mail presently
Will email you tomorrow, I need foreign and active emails for mass marketing.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

Will email you tomorrow, I need foreign and active emails for mass marketing.
I also have whatsapp bulk messenger at the same price, you can use it to retrieve any number of foreign whatsapp number, and blast your message.
It's more effective than email marketing.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Offpoint1: 6:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akamariner:

I also have whatsapp bulk messenger at the same price, you can use it to retrieve any number of foreign whatsapp number, and blast your message.
It's more effective than email marketing.
We will talk better, email is better for foreign... For privacy reasons.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Offpoint1:

We will talk better, email is better for foreign... For privacy reasons.
You are right.
Till tomorrow then.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 12:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Governor Ortom, you're beginning to ACT like an slowpoke. You can't continue to do the same thing over and over and expect a different result. That's called insanity. How many times would you come on TV to cry about the massacre of your people by those who are determined to kill you off and your people and take over your land? And for those that managed to survive, they would ENSLAVE. Still, you would do nothing other than calling for all hands on deck to tackle the problem of insecurity. How can those who are HELL bent on destroying you and take over your land want to join you on dealing with the same insecurity that they started? Now is the time to rise up and defend your people before they become a memory. Rise up like your ancestors so gallantly did and show these FULANIS that you have some fight left in you.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Deepthoughts: 6:28am On Apr 28, 2021
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdNqGkXASoA

SOURCE

I don't know how Benue people especially the Tiv how they are reasoning the herdsmen attacks against them,but it's clear that the fulanis has declared war on them due to the anti open grazing law in the state n by implication the refusal to hand over their lands to the fulanis,ekiti state under fayose was the first state to ban open grazing but the fulanis never dare to do what they are doing in benue in the south west but because Benue is in the north n the state people especially the Tiv has refused to accept Islam n fall under fulani dominance and control they must be subdued at all cost, it's an agenda that's back up in high places n the Tiv people should not expect anything other than lip service from this federal government,they should organize themselves and defend their lands n lives or get killed n become slaves disgracefully.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Fantacy4(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2021
i would always blame Ortom for this atrocities caused to his people
all he cares is the pay back the cash out he got from camping IDPs without creating security to back them up
how would he be stealing Fulani cows with one fraudulent anti grazing law without a straight forward backup policy? and expect the Fulani to not retaliate?
if federal government no step in na feminine we d approach so if the food production states the under attack na die we dey o
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by solexjames(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

We're TALK NA DO, so as you're waiting for God to fight ur battles ,we'll be taking over ur lands and install our EMIRS to look over it
sorry enh....u have all failed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / Court Asked To Sack Adeleke As Senator, Order Salary Refund / Labour Party Announces Osuntokun As Obi’s Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.