Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) (28204 Views)

Northern Youths Protest Killing Of Cows, Herder By Gunmen In Abia (Video) / Women Protest Killing Of 13-Year-Old By Bandits, Block Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Ekiti Residents Protest Killing Of Two Farmers By Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ngadaAwo: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Masterppower:
Where are those against ESN/IPOB?

THE ONLY LANGUAGE FULANIS UNDERSTAND IS BULLETS.
gbam
match them madness to madness
if they kill 1 kill 100
don't pity their kids and wives
Fulani herdsmen bleeds too
they have families too
they are only shielded by their brothers in military but have you noticed that ever since UGM started dealing with fulani military they fulani herdsmen suddenly stopped attack in the east.
God bless ESN
never again shall killer fulani herdsmen operate in the east again.

3 Likes

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by reason1man: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
This men don't need food or water, ,arm them let them go and reclaim their lands from those terrorist herders

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by knowhowk: 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
Who will Rule Nigeria after 2023... Almighty God who is that Person that will Fight Corruption ,Secure Nigerians lives ,Turn arround our Economy for good ,Bring all the Ethnic group together , Restructures Nigeria .Restores the Lost Glory ....Who ,Who and Who
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by tit(f): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
elisho:
so na there is no body in the villages to kill the na follows then to IDP camps to still kill them it will not be well with this evil APC government

Ha ha ha
I never see people wey mumu like nigger arians
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by tit(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
knowhowk:
Who will Rule Nigeria after 2023... Almighty God who is that Person that will Fight Corruption ,Secure Nigerians lives ,Turn arround our Economy for good ,Bring all the Ethnic group together , Restructures Nigeria .Restores the Lost Glory ....Who ,Who and Who

Allah, dash this mumu sense
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by tit(f): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
reason1man:
This men don't need food or water, ,arm them let them go and reclaim their lands from those terrorist herders

Simples
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by litaninja(m): 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Very interesting. A month or so ago, an entire legion of policemen was drafted to lekki to stop protesters carrying placards. Please where are the policemen now?
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by 360clips: 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
I don't feel sorry one bit for these police people. They're wicked evil people.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Chirowman(m): 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
There's trouble ,may God see us through
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Entom(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
MY COUNTRY IS MOVING FORWARD NEGATIVELY. BAD NEWS EVERY DAY
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by skyblue4real(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
If they rise to defend themselves, someone will send military to kill them. So pathetic
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
solexjames:
when will you be wise?

till we finish UNA
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
solexjames:
when will you be wise?

till we finish UNA
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by danngnews: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
, na your state ooh?
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by FA13(m): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Middle belt should stand up and fight
if they protest till next year nothing will happen
they'll still come back and kill more.
they should appoint vigilantes so ruthless like ESN
Fulani herdsmen bleeds too and they only understand madness like that of ESN.
if they kill you kill them too
show no mercy and if the security forces side them slaughter them mercilessly too.
it's better to die fighting than to die while standing.
defend your land now or never
Yea. They need to rise up.
Forming fake North will not help them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by solexjames(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
ArewaNightmare:

till we finish UNA
witch.... god pass una all
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by lastempero: 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Seems this middlebelt people are stupid not to see that thr fulani men are out to destroy them.

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by reiddecuti: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
2023 is century far to change government.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by PrisonEscapee(m): 2:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Akamariner:
Even idps.
Over 50million emails with a free email software available for only 15k
50million emails indeed. Why not use it yourself for marketing or bombing.undecided
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by LordPsalm(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
These ones are still screaming on deaf Buhari.
Rise up and protect ur lands.
Buhari has been confirmed deaf several years ago
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Viktoro1: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
The people of Benue, if you guys wait for this government that has been incapacited on every side, your lands will be taken, your children will be killed, your men will be killed and then ur women raped. Your state is a hot Target for this janja weeds, learn to take laws into your hand, two wrongs will one day make a right, protect your lands.
The Sons Of the Caliphate won't like this grin
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Buhari is not interested in dealing with his useless Fulani bloodsucking demons..
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by danngnews: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
content208:

And the only concern that mannabbgrills has is how to silence the truth.

Mannabbgrills, alias Eriggs alias NLpolicewoman, whether you like it or not, the stain on your Morals will be spread all over nairaland.

Your rotten Morals will be popularised everywhere until it sticks to the minds of all on nairaland that you are morally corrupt.

Partnering with mods will not stop that.

Ban will not stop that.

If you and your mod collaborators ban one person, several others will rise and continue hitting your head with the truth.

No mod can save you. Yeah, no mod can save you.

Supported.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ka1y(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
who will forgive Fulani's in these country? You chase indigenous people out of their villages still go to IDPs and killed them.

GOD bless ESN RIP Ikonso�

1 Like

Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by sulaak(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by ArewaNightmare: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
solexjames:

witch....
god pass una all

We're TALK NA DO, so as you're waiting for God to fight ur battles ,we'll be taking over ur lands and install our EMIRS to look over it
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
The fulani presidency is behind the herdsmen killing.

They wanted RUGA AKA Cattle colony in states in the middle belt and southern Nigeria were they own NO LAND.

The rest of us refused them by say NO.

They wanted WATER RESOURCES BILL approved for them which will give the herdsmen access to graze their cattle in the south and then cleverly grab the land of the indigenous people.

The rest of us fought against right from the NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

BUHARI IS STILL REFUSING TO DROP THE IDEA OF RUGA as he still left the paper unclosed out.

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THAT DO NOT OWN LAND IN NIGERIA WANT TO DICTATE TO STATE THE WAY TO ADMINSTER THEIR LANDS.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Finewarriboy: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Everywhere jaga jaga.....

Imagine the rate of bad news ever since Bubu took over....

I can't even imagine the way the country is going right now.... I feel it, i feel it too.

Let me tell you sumfin.

My dad got a federal appointment under this administration in Abuja.... This won't make me support evil.... I pay for what i get and i feel the economy terribly on me... Even my dad would say this is the worst administration ever.....

Don't be derailed. I benefit from this Administration than MANNNABBQGRILLS but that won't make me betray my sanity...

Let speak truth
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by naijadrivablog: 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ah! people wey go travel via that route go hear am.
Re: IDPs Block Makurdi-Lafia Highway, Protest Killing Of 7 By Herdsmen (Pics, Video) by Faithful1234(m): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
give us division una say one Nigeria, one Nigeria no go fit work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeleke Directs LG Heads To Replace Sacked Chairmen / Coups: The Two Anglophone Countries Immuned From This Scourge - Femi Fani-Kayode / Arms Deal Probe: I Acted In Nigeria’s Interest – Okonjo- Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.