Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach (15376 Views)

Nagelsmann is the favorite to replace Graham Potter as new Chelsea coach / Breaking: Bayern Munich And Julian Nagelsmann Reach Agreement / Man City ‘line Up Pochettino And Nagelsmann’ To Replace Pep Guardiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
HANSI FLICK’S CONTRACT TERMINATED AS REQUESTED

Julian Nagelsmann to become FC Bayern head coach

FC Bayern have appointed Julian Nagelsmann as their new head coach. The Bavarian-born 33-year-old will move to Munich from RB Leipzig on 1 July 2021 ahead of the new season, signing a five-year contract with the German record champions until 30 June 2026.

This comes after FC Bayern agreed to current head coach Hansi Flick’s request to have his contract terminated on 30 June 2021, two years earlier than its original expiry date.

“Julian Nagelsmann represents a new generation of coaches. Despite his young age, he already has an impressive CV. We are convinced that with Julian Nagelsmann, we can continue the magnificent successes of recent years,” said club president Herbert Hainer. “I would like to express my thanks to Hansi Flick on behalf of FC Bayern. He took over our team at a difficult time in 2019 and went on to win six trophies, with the seventh hopefully to follow. He will always have a place in FC Bayern’s history books. We wish him all the best for his future.”

Oliver Kahn: “Julian’s contract length of five years alone shows how committed he is to FC Bayern. I am convinced that FC Bayern’s sporting future will be a very successful one with Julian Nagelsmann,” the board member said. “My thanks go to Hansi Flick. He’s led FC Bayern to great successes with great football. We have now fulfilled his wish to leave FC Bayern before the end of his contract. All the best, Hansi!”

“The talks with Julian have been very cooperative and constructive. We are going to have a lot of joy with him – of that I am sure,” added board member for sport Hasan Salihamidžić. “I want to express my thanks to Hansi Flick. After taking on the role of head coach nearly one and a half years ago, we have celebrated many victories and titles, with the treble in 2020 being the high point. His name will always be associated with these successes. I wish him all the best for the road ahead.”

Hansi Flick: “The last two years will be unforgettable for me. The emotions, the wins, the titles, but also the day-to-day work on the pitch have been a lot of fun for me – it’s been an amazing time. Success can only be achieved together! A coach is nothing without his team, and I was lucky enough to have fantastic players here in Munich and a staff and a coaching team who did incredible work. Thanks guys, and thanks Kathleen! Particular thanks also go to president Herbert Hainer, along with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Oliver Kahn, Hasan Salihamidzic and the entire executive board, who gave me the opportunity to coach this magnificent team. One tinge of sadness remains: that we could not celebrate the great successes during this period with the fans. I’ve missed you in every match. I wish the FC Bayern family only the very best for the future. It is not a cliché when I say: it’s been a great honour for me.”

Julian Nagelsmann coached the TSG Hoffenheim first team from February 2016, becoming the youngest head coach in Bundesliga history. Since 1 July 2019, Nagelsmann has been in charge of RB Leipzig, who he led to the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League last season.

[url=https://fcbayern.com/en/amp/news/2021/04/julian-nagelsmann-to-become-fc-bayern-head-coach---hansi-flick%E2%80%99s-contract-terminated-as-requested?__twitter_impression=true]FC Bayern Munchen [/url]

5 Likes

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by BuyDomain: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
OK. Congratulations to him on his new appointment as I pray he succeeds in the responsibility lying ahead of him. A club like Bayern sure needs a coach whose onions tight.

Meanwhile,

Buy this unique domain name AssureExpress.com at a buy
now price. The two worded domain is broad and speaks
volume suitable for almost any business of your choice and from any part of the world. Businesses such as transport and logistics, shipping/freight, haulage, vehicles hire and lease, pick up and drop off, online/offline store, financial services, property managers to mention but a few. This domain has the potential to become the future DHL, FedEx, Alibaba.com, Amazon, Maersk to mention but a few. Go to
www.assureexpress.com to start the buying process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Amotolongbo(f): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
The most inspiring thing about this coach to me is how his football playing career ended at age 20 by serious injury and still went on to make the name in Coaching

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by HEAVEN4444: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
shocked am writing this from heaven. peace to all you earthlings

6 Likes

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by SenatePresdo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bayern Munchen are always lucky on Signing new Managers.

Even when they are not in form, they are always a hard nut to crack, even by other European Giants.

Funny thing is that I hardly see them break the transfer window's records of signing overpriced players.

They are simply 'The Undertaker' of European club football.
You just have to give it to them.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Illuminatiship(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
na him know
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Giftedprof: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
E choke.
Why didn't they pick Lampard na�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by NwaNimo1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by saajus: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bayernsliga.

This is unfair and it's no good for the development of their league. Bayern always finds a way to disarm their threats by either buying their players or managers.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Starrbboyy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Great
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bayern : They are always hot every season

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
shocked am writing this from heaven. peace to all you earthlings
Lol cheesy
Dem Jesus Assistant.
All liars will go to hell fire o, hope you know?!

HEAVEN4444:
grin grin grin grin my brother. peace be unto you
A BIG AMEN o.
And also to you our darling heavenly brother.

BTW,
We no be brother o,
We are simply WE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by qualityovenbake(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
Congratulation to him. He has enormous potential.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by GreenWire(m): 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
good one
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by espn(m): 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Okay
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by HEAVEN4444: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
post=101169921:

Lol cheesy
Dem Jesus Assistant.
All liars will go to hell fire o, hope you know?!
grin grin grin grin my brother. peace be unto you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by hybridblood07(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bender rogers and Ryan Mason both retired from football before age 27
Amotolongbo:
The most inspiring thing about this coach to me is how his football playing career ended at age 20 by serious injury and still went on to make the name in Coaching

1 Like

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by SUNNINO(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
Flick will takeover as German national team coach after the Euro 2020 tournament.

1 Like

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by hybridblood07(m): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bundesliga teams are known for signing at cheap rates. They hardly spend more than their annual/season profit
SenatePresdo:
Bayern Munchen are always lucky on Signing new Managers.

Even when they are not in form, they are always a hard nut to crack, even by other European Giants.

Funny thing is that I hardly see them break the transfer window's records of signing overpriced players.

They are simply 'The Undertaker' of European club football.
You just have to give it to them.

6 Likes

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bayern will always a be a very progressive club, with their choices and succession of managers, not to mention their exceptionally gifted transfer department.

This is why they will remain among the top in Germany and Europe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
All the best to him.
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by Seniorwriter(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wow
Was thinking they'll employ Morinho...lolz

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by garfield1: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2021
Angelfrost:
Bayern will always a be a very progressive club, with their choices and succession of managers, not to mention their exceptionally gifted transfer department.

This is why they will remain among the top in Germany and Europe.

They are the best managed and most organized club in Europe.I see them catching up with Madrid 13 UCL before 2050

4 Likes

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by LoveJesus87(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Passion, Believe and never giving up NO MATTER WHAT.

Good man
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by damiloladuke: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Good
Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by kennyamusan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
garfield1:

They are the best managed and most organized club in Europe.I see them catching up with Madrid 13 UCL before 2050
catching up with who ? and teal madrid wouid be paying chess in the pitch abi. what Madrid have done , only God can do it not humans. 3UCL back to back to back ? Go do am if easy (Burna boy , 2021)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julian Nagelsmann to Become Bayern Munich Head Coach by mcmbonu: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Bayern

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / FIFA Women's W/Cup: Obi hails Super Falcons' Fighting Spirit In Draw Vs Canada / Rohr Desperate To Have Ebere Eze In Super Eagles Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.