Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu (10444 Views)

AFCON Qualifier: Eguavoen To Lead Super Eagles Again / Jude Ighalo Has Not Reversed His Decision To Retire / Odion Ighalo Has Retired From International Football - Osasu Obayuwana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Simba00007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fragility6:

Ibra,ronaldo,pepe,dyzuba na how many years? But dem still dey play 4 dier national team. Some of una go wan form smart.
so you want to compare those guys with Ighalo.the joke is on you bro[color=#770077][/color] cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Ajaerof: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
do you suspect your spouse is cheating? do you want to lay a trap for him or her?
is your gf/bf a serial cheat and keeps denying?
do you that final evidence to nail them?
do you need to monitor what your kids or employees do on their mobiles remotely?

what we do is simple :

1. WhatsApp monitoring/cloning
2. text messages and Facebook snoozing

all these can only take 30/40 mins

pls contact us at 0..8..1..1..3..0..7..7..1..6..7

Scammer!!!!
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by qualityovenbake(m): 2:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
omonnakoda:
That is when he was in the world, before he travelled to Damascus
cheesy grin
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Vinnie2000(m): 2:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have to Disagree John Fashanu on this!!

I Support Gernot Rohr!!

f Odion Ighalo and even Ahmed Musa are still fit, plays for dier clubs and Still Wants to Play for d Super Eagles, We should support Dem!!

Any Team dat wants to Win an International Competion must Have Experienced players.e.g The FIFA World Cup Winners, Brazil 2002, Italy 2002 and Germany 2014...Or Cameroon 2000/2002 and Algeria 2019 AFCON Winners!!..

Onuachu, Simy Nwankwo, Osihmen are in-form Strikers but don't have experience in International competitions yet..

Also, dats it!!
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Vinnie2000(m): 2:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Have to Disagree with John Fashanu on this!!

I Support Gernot Rohr!!

f Odion Ighalo and even Ahmed Musa are still fit, plays for dier clubs and Still Wants to Play for d Super Eagles, We should support Dem!!

Any Team dat wants to Win an International Competion must Have Experienced players.
e.g The FIFA World Cup Winners, Brazil 2002(Cafu, Rivaldo, etc) Italy 2006 (Francesco Totti, Del Piero, Alessandro Nesta, etc) and Germany 2014(Klose, Bastian, Phillip Lahm(..Or Cameroon 2000/2002 and Algeria 2019 AFCON Winners!!..

Onuachu, Simy Nwankwo, Osihmen are in-form Strikers but don't have experience in International competitions yet..

Also, dats it!!
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Djangote: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2021
World Team Of the Week: Kelechi Iheanacho miss out but another Nigerian forward makes it.

https://goaldball.com/2021/04/27/a-nigerian-forward-hattrick-heroes-a-former-man-united-player-and-others-in-our-team-of-the-week/
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
vaccine01:
do you suspect your spouse is cheating? do you want to lay a trap for him or her?
is your gf/bf a serial cheat and keeps denying?
do you that final evidence to nail them?
do you need to monitor what your kids or employees do on their mobiles remotely?

what we do is simple :

1. WhatsApp monitoring/cloning
2. text messages and Facebook snoozing

all these can only take 30/40 mins

pls contact us at 0..8..1..1..3..0..7..7..1..6..7

Why all the headache especially for the bolded. Just get a new one haba!
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Pacesetter123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
He lacks the moral right to talk about Super Eagle.He should rather be more concerned about the 3 Lions of England instead of Super Eagle of Nigeria.
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by 12large1: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
The problem with Nigerians is that they like to dismiss their experienced players prematurely and salivate at younger prospect by the time their younger prospect becomes Experienced, they will request for another younger prospect and the cycle continues
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by robosky02(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
!ok
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by jibrilELsudan: 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Very rich cumming from an expired agbalumo.

Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Fragility6: 3:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
Simba00007:
so you want to compare those guys with Ighalo.the joke is on you bro[color=#770077][/color] cheesy
The nigeria problem with comprehension. I mentioned years not performance.
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Dpaulie(m): 3:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Mr fashanu, u did not do one-tenth of what ighalo has done in the national team, so shut up the Bleep
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Buffalo2(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
The guy shouldn't even put mouth at all. He should be more concerned about English team. Ode buruku
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by robosky02(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
brings joy and happiness to see our Players flourish and shine bright in their respective clubs painting Europe with made in Nigeria goals

Osimhen
Iheanacho
Onuachu
Nwankwo
Chukwueze
Ndidi
Nwakali
Maja

Imagine the embarrassing bundle of talent we

Have how many Africa countries can bost of half of it now

And you leave them for somebody who has voluntarily retired

Na waoooo
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Cmanforall: 4:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
robosky02:
Truely the Rohr is confused

Imagine the fire this boy have in Europe and he is still going for?
Iwobi can also be dropped
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Simba00007(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fragility6:

what's the benefit of the years without performance grin cheesy grin.Ask yourself bro
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Simba00007(m): 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fragility6:

Am sorry your defense is as weak as the Zimbabwean dollar
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Fragility6: 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
Simba00007:
Am sorry your defense is as weak as the Zimbabwean dollar
Inorder to sound funny u sound stupid. Whats d difference btween the zimbabwe dollar to ur naira
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Wetin this fashanu dey talk self?
Who dey even listen to his rubbish?
Is it not the fashanu that naija beg am make he play for dem and he refused?
Abeg make he go siddon.
Charge and bail footballer

Good nonsense
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Simba00007(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Fragility6:

Inorder to sound funny u sound stupid. Whats d difference btween the zimbabwe dollar to ur naira
you are not making any sense, throwing insults at me won't make me reply with insults,I got love for you bro.May God bless your hustle
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Fragility6: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Simba00007:
you are not making any sense, throwing insults at me won't make me reply with insults,I got love for you bro.May God bless your hustle
Na u banter first nah
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by freemanq(m): 10:34pm On Apr 27, 2021
oga go and advice English national team
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by frizakengineeri: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
femi4:
Fash chose England over Nigeria, he's not a good source of advice when it comes to Nigeria football
If you were in his shoes, would you have chosen Nigeria over England?
Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by Lemmy123(m): 11:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Ighalo still a good player to me

Re: Ighalo Has Nothing To Offer Super Eagles Again - Fashanu by joba4luv: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Old wine I'm a new bottle again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Must Qualify For 2014 World Cup / Hifl 2019: Lead City University Takes On UNIBADAN In Ibadan Derby / Top Tennis Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.