Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (62087 Views)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/soldiers-kill-student-near-imo-government-house
As e dey hot for Imo & its environs now, person still dey waka outside by 10pm.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Another trouble brewing. So the joy trigger officer do not know his way to sambisa, Borno, Bauchi, Niger and Kaduna ba?
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by bamisho: 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
Masterppower:
Idiots twisting the narrative.

Soldiers murdered an innocent student and Yoruba's are celebrating such useless, stupid, foolish act of cowardice demonstrated by the Muslim Islamic terrorists called Nigerian soldiers.

I am Yoruba and will never celebrate such

2 Likes

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Omoslim26: 3:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Boy, I understand. Poverty makes people frustrated. We 'll raise gofund.me for you if you stop sounding so pathetic.

grin grin oga drink garri and salt wey you wan drink make we hear word abi your mental problem dey tell you sey the garri go swell turn to mountain Kilimanjaro, if you continue to add water��

grin hunger bad ooo
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Akpuobi1: 3:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Airhead filled with shitty brain.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
There was a time SUG would have immediately mobilized students to the streets in protest.

But since over 40yr old agbayas turned student unionism into full time employment, students seem to have lost their backbone.

Student unionism primarily kept Abacha in check that he had to engineer a strike for almost 2years to keep students out of his way.

What can keep the dullard in Aso Rock in check na?.....Only the youths.

And I don’t mean over 40yr old men like Pantami & Bello that think "youth" is a title.

RIP Ms Divine Nwaneri, ur nation failed u.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
royalamour:
Why are ESN out to defend their territories, because fulani herdsmen are killing their people and their governors, police, army and buhari never cared.

Kanu said that the police, army and other security personnel were always protecting the fulani killers.

They cried, but no one listened.

The illegal governor hope uzodinma and umahi were betraying their own people because of money.

They have resorted to self help, but there are heartbreaking casualties.

RIP to the lady. May God console her family.

Dear Middlebelt, Southeast, South South and Southwest, it is time to rise up and defend your lands.

Defend your land and save the future of your children.

Buhari who installed all his fulani/hausa muslim northerners has an agenda.

If the foolish Middlebelt and Southwest Muslims like, let them betray their own people because of religion.
Soon they will all be turned to slaves.

Benue people, rise up, take back your lands from the invaders. Nobody have the monopoly of violence.

Defend your people.

God bless you sir
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
Human life now worth nothing in Nigeria, the best you can do for yourself is to abscond this country through any means available!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
I think this is like a snitch attack by the angry military considering how the unknown gunmen have destabilized their ranks in the south East, they just look for any helpless civilians to settle their scores. People should be careful about their movements when the military is around, because I think we will have more of this attack coming as their operations unfold with the unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by CryptoMatic: 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
biafra what's the scores grin
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.

You’re a bloody bastard, don’t worry you’re next
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by aaa14bd1083: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
CryptoMatic:

You’re a bloody bastard, don’t worry you’re next
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
RIVERS1stson:

https://dailytrust.com/soldiers-kill-student-near-imo-government-house
keep resting Divine baby....your killers shall know no peace.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by starphilemon: 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na just 100level u dey and as at 10pm u still dey outside dey flex, na u kill urself by urself
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by dododawa1: 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lord lugard why
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Sometimes we just end up killing ourselves because we lack wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct. What will you be doing outside by 10pm knowing the security situation of the state at the moment.? Very painful and avoidable death.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
uptimum123:
hnmmm ... watin concern us for South West

Biafra people killing themselves
Yoruba army shootd her, and nt esn
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 4:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
Now that she's dead, Wetin she want go tell God say she put for her eyebrows...

It's end time let's get closer to GOD no one knows when the right time will come knocking..

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by domchike(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.
Your comment is exactly the reason Nigeria need to be divided
No empathy at all
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by dometome: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
musicproducer:
what's wrong with people this days.

army killed someone n u all shouting esn, i truly believe the world is getting dumber
these are paid propagandists. A bit like the Chinese wumao that get 50 cents for each propaganda they make online.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Elidrisy20:
@25 she still dey 100lv
my dear, age is not barrier to gaining knowledge,. Education has no age limit!!

So tragic,. May her soul rest in peace!!

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by DrChukki: 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Eastern Security Network.

Yet the East has never been so insecure since the civil war.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

Many of my Igbo brothers cursed me and my family on social media in December and January when I told them that ESN is a terrorist organisation.

I wish I can see them now and ask them how far...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by erospecial: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well-done Uzodima. you are fulfilling the killing league you signed with the APC terrorists! Well-done IMO assembly!!!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by erospecial: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Well-done Uzodima. you are fulfilling the killing league you signed with the APC terrorists! Well-done IMO assembly!!!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
sense is far from you
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
musicproducer:
what's wrong with people this days.

army killed someone n u all shouting esn, i truly believe the world is getting dumber
I ALWAYS TELL MY IGBO SIBLINGS TO ALWAYS CHECK ON THE YORUBA'S INSTEAD OF THE DEVIL ITSELELF. THEY LOVE TWISTING STORIES JUST TO GET Igbos/ESN FAULTY. VERY WICKD TRIBE. THEY MIGHT LAUGH WITH U, EAT WIT U, PLAY WITH U ETC BT THE CAN'T WAIT TO BACKSTAB U
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Everfrank(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
She was killed by IPOB.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by nedekid: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Abi, that's what they are good at. Shooting unarmed folks that cannot shoot back.
May her soul Rest in peace. cry
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by chaloskyx: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
1 ESN O TO FG FG NEEDS TO SHOOT YOU TO EQUALIZE AND MAKE IT 1-1 THEN AM SURE YOU WONT BE ABLE TO REPEAT SUCH SILLY STATEMENT AGAIN AND JEST WITH PEOPLES LIVES
aaa14bd1083:
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:

So what happened in d NE that needs to be learnt from?
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 4:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kandeed:
Are you sure this girl wee make heaven like this?? Are you sure she died a saint? angry

#Kandeed is perplexed
Are u going to die a Saint?

Never Judge
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:
Sometimes we just end up killing ourselves because we lack wisdom. Wisdom is profitable to direct. What will you be doing outside by 10pm knowing the security situation of the state at the moment.? Very painful and avoidable death.

Was a curfew imposed on d city? Is d penalty for being outside by 10pm death by shooting?
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by caracas: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
uptimum123:
hnmmm ... watin concern us for South West

Biafra people killing themselves
Idiat like you
The useless n cowardly Nigerian soldiers killed her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Passenger Caught Stealing On Lagos-Abuja Flight / Augustine Ogbeche: Hoodlums Kill Ogun DCO, Steal Arms, DPO Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.