Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally (305 Views)

Pastor Ak47 Gave Tope Alabi Dirty Slapped / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / Police Drop His Ak47 Aside And Focus On A Virtual Bet In A Betting Shop(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Tommmmybigd(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2021
due to insecurities in the country, I'm contemplating getting myself Ak47, please I need help,on how to get one legally,

I'm not happy about what's going on in This country, every one gats get protection,bois are not smiling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by falcon01: 5:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
join the Military
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by asebu: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
Following
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Enoch07: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lol how did we get here. meanwhile I need the answer too

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by spinna: 5:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
try jiji or jumia
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Chris525: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
You need an assault rifle to protect yourself Oya go to any Shoprite outlet near you, they have it in the toys section.

In a working country, you could be picked up for a post like this on a public forum to offer a detailed explanation after which you’d be put under surveillance.

Ak47 Wahala

Tommmmybigd:
due to insecurities in the country, I'm contemplating getting myself Ak47, please I need help,on how to get one legally,

I'm not happy about what's going on in This country, every one gats get protection,bois are not smiling
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by ictjobber: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

In a working country, you could be picked up for a post like this on a public forum to offer a detailed explanation after which you’d be put under surveillance.

Ak47 Wahala

You are obviously an illiterate

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Chris525: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
No chance as I’m here communicating with you effectively. You’re the miseducated slowpoke who wants a fully automatic gun for his ‘personal’ protection grin

Even VIPs in this country are not legally issued with AK47 but you want one, as per endangered specie that you are grin grin grin

ictjobber:

You are obviously an illiterate
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Tommmmybigd(m): 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Chris525 post=101176781]
You need an assault rifle to protect yourself Oya go to any Shoprite outlet near you, they have it in the toys section.

Ak47 Wahala

you don't know what you talking retard, back in the States I have legally,

just Don't know how to purchase one here, naija na cruise

1 Like

Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Tommmmybigd(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chris525:

Ak47 Wahala

you don't know what you saying retard,back in the States,I have one ,man gats to protect himself,

1 Like

Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Chris525: 9:41pm On Apr 27, 2021
Lies grin grin grin

Tommmmybigd:

you don't know what you saying retard,back in the States,I have one ,man gats to protect himself,
Re: How Can One Purchase Ak47 Legally by Chris525: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Quit being stupid. We’re talking Nigeria here plus even in the US, you do not have an assault/full automatic rifle. Who born you? Post it if you do.

I’m an American Citizen and have an AR-15. I’ll give you a photo of my AR-15 with my blue kpali & a sheet of paper with your nairaland username in it.

This wont happen because you’re a nuisance and a non-entity who knows nothing about anything.

[quote author=Tommmmybigd post=101179097][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Get Plagiarism Checker X Free Download / You Discovered That Your Uncle Who Gives You 10M Monthly, Is Using Your Destiny / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.