Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL (54489 Views)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Wesley Fofana For £70m / Wesley Fofana Takes Final Decision On Joining Chelsea / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Tillatalk: 5:55am On Apr 28, 2021
koolib:
If it was Nigeria, some elements would have said they want to Islamise the League.
you are saying this because you are a Muslim
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by coronavirus19: 5:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Father4all:
Moslem will take over Europe gradually insha Allah
This way of thinking is the reason why they wont cheesy. Religion of peace indeed
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Idaytesj29(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Father4all:

Muslims don't need to take over anywhere, this is why they say anywhere Muslims are there is crisis. Why do you have to take over Europe? For what?

Don't you think Europeans will consider that an insult?

Worship Allah, live and let others live. That's when we enjoy living.

Not by creating harmful personal agenda and claiming divine calling. QED
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by alomeda600(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2021
heartbraker:
Fasting wey person don chop belle full in d morning that one na fasting?
Muts you type!
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Successfulben: 6:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Islam a religion of terrorists. Happy STARVING.

1 Like

Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Kakamorufu(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Otunski:
The way Christians Tolerate Muslims If Muslims can reciprocate that the world would be a better place than it is currently.
for your mind.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Lovelyn451(f): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

Alot of them are, they keep it low key to have their peace. Muslims are endangered species these days. Over 1.5 billion of them are peaceful and peaceful loving, yet the Islamophobes and overzealous Nigerian xtians want to use the despicabke actions of the few muslims that are less than 1% to generalize on the over 1.5 billion peaceful majority.
what are the over 1.5 billion peaceful majority doing abt the despicable actions of the less than 1%...tchew, no christian org. will deny a Muslim from breaking his/ her fast so its nothing, we are that tolerant and peaceful
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Thelife: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

They being killed by xtian countries of America and Nato and others in Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya etc

So it was your father that makes America a Christian country. This is wonderful grin grin grin

Last I check Turkey is part of NATO and guess what they are hisslamic country grin grin grin
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Thelife: 7:04am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

Why do u xtians lack basic manners? Small thing u will resort 2 insults and abuse. Is that how ur Pastopreneurs bring u up spiritually?

Your father lack basic manners grin cheesy

A hopeless mumuslim terrorist like you don't need a good reply. So funny you evade all of my question just to start attacking my personality, is that how your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad and your terroristimam bring you up head slammly?
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Thelife: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

Why do u xtians lack basic manners? Small thing u will resort 2 insults and abuse. Is that how ur Pastopreneurs bring u up spiritually?

Your father lack basic manners grin cheesy

A hopeless mumuslim terrorist like you don't need a good reply. So funny you evade all of my question just to start attacking my personality, is that how your gigolo fake prophet mumuhamad and your terroristimam bring you up head slammly?

So funny you can't even point out a single insult from my post. grin grin grin
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Deepthoughts: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56902401
can this be done in Saudi Arabia,Iran or even Egypt?
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

What brought up the issue of terrorism here? You think terrorism is the exclusive preserve of muslims? You think people elsewhere are as bigoted, biased, unjust, islamophobic, hateful, fanatic and blinded by hate for muslims as unthinking and sheepish Nigerian xtians are?

Bible is the epitome of terrorism. Have u read the story of the Amalekites and how ur xtian God ordered the killing and annihilation of all of them including women, infants, ox and even trees? Doesn't ur God Jesus said " iam come not to bring peace but a sword"? As a xtian, u live in glasshouse and the game of throwing stones isn't for u.

You mean Christian terrorism is in reading while Islam is in action? Ok. I hear
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by fabsyl(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2021
This sons of bitches WL soon demand it as a right.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by NoSentiment: 7:33am On Apr 28, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You mean Christian terrorism is in reading while Islam is in action? Ok. I hear

No terrorist act rivalled the crusade and the Spanish inquisition against muslims.

Xtian countries invaded Afghanistan, iraq and Libya. Chaos still being in these places
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:08am On Apr 28, 2021
Farki:

Peaceful religion that kills those who leave it, impose taxes on non believers, kill polytheists, and cartoon artists. The followers of the peaceful religion should release Mubarak Bala from his captivity.

Judging from quoted, sounds more pissful than peaceful!

Whatever ur religion, abeg just Love your Neighbor. Stop detesting your fellow human. Virgin no dey wait for anybody for anywhere o.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by kingvicking(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Father4all:

This is the mentality that is causing religious crisis (religious conquest)
Choice of religion no be competition, there's no medal for religious supremacy.

Just let peace lead the way,

#i just wish the whole world can keep whatever religion each person wants, the important thing is to promote humanity, be your brother's keeper (irrespective of religion, race, colour or belief)
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Father4all:

Yet some moslems will be defending their terrorists comrades. Look at all he could think of, domination. It's in you guys, just d few that have morals are peaceful.

Why can't you just dream of peaceful coexistence. Must everything be a show of force?
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Galaticos444: 8:41am On Apr 28, 2021
Otunski:
The way Christians Tolerate Muslims If Muslims can reciprocate that the world would be a better place than it is currently.
jst like how Christians are not allow to comment on any Muslim thread on nairaland undecided
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Farki: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

The question is are the majority of muslims terrorists or violent? No they are not. So why use the actions of the few of them to condemn the majority? U think if ur bad actions are used to generalize on ur good actions u will escape judgement?

That's how they like to talk when their religion isn't the overwhelming majority, always claiming it is a minority opinion. Once the religion becomes popular and the majority in a region they demand others fall in line or be violently suppressed.

Have you forgotten when the destroyed a man's house and tried to kill him over a song?

Or the people who turned their cities upside down because Macron didn't succumb to terrorist's demands. When the terrorists were murdering people in France the same Muslims kept quiet.

It is quite simple, if the majority of Muslims were peaceful and tolerant as they claim people who leave the religion and have differences of opinion should not have their lives threatened but that is not the case.

Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by GEEBITE: 9:15am On Apr 28, 2021
"Christians will take over all the middle east too by God's Grace".That is your prayer being inverted. How does that sound to you and by the way why do you want to take over another person's space?
Father4all:
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Simba00007(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Kingzeez10:

Use Nairaland forum as case study and see who is tolerating who.
use the northern and southern part of Nigeria instead grin
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by GENES11S: 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
Father4all:

This is the kind of mentality that make Islam the most hated religion.
Must you take over a place?. Why not live and let others live?.

You dominate a place and FORCE others (non Muslims) to live by your rule (Sharia). Is that a good thing?.

Let love reigns. Love your neighbor as you love yourself....that's the way of life. Being a Christian or a Muslim is overrated.

[img]https://media1./images/4a5561b096946e67c3b80be463d2131d/tenor.gif?itemid=4902103[/img]

1 Like

Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by ParpahSeventy: 1:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

But why are yhe over 80% peaceful muslims not so inspired? Or is the few terrorists that deviate the rightly guide ones?
and who says Muslims are peaceful?
The peaceful ones are not up to 30%, is it not Muslims that will deny someone a position because he is not a Muslim in a place with higher population of Muslims?
I schooled in northern Nigeria, I know and felt the hate of Muslims, so stop lying to yourself.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by ParpahSeventy: 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

The bible is the most violent book on the face of the earth. Just Google it. Quran is more peaceful and less violent than the bible
If only I don't know the bible and Qur'an I would have been confused, stop fooling yourself.
By the way, does that make Christians more violent than Muslims?
Being a close friend with a Muslim is a ticking time bomb, especially when crisis arise, you are done for.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by NoSentiment: 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
ParpahSeventy:
and who says Muslims are peaceful?
The peaceful ones are not up to 30%, is it not Muslims that will deny someone a position because he is not a Muslim in a place with higher population of Muslims?
I schooled in northern Nigeria, I know and felt the hate of Muslims, so stop lying to yourself.

Of 14 commissioners I. EKITI, only 2 are muslims. Same in Ondo and Edo. So what are u saying?
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Uzorgod(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Even bokoharam, killer herdsmen and the bandits are fasting; so whats the heck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Active Football Players On Social Media / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Joyce Vieira Punches Masturbating Fan During Photoshoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.