Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:07 PM

Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL (54807 Views)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Wesley Fofana For £70m / Wesley Fofana Takes Final Decision On Joining Chelsea / When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by Uzorgod(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Even bokoharam, killer herdsmen and the bandits are fasting; so whats the heck?
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by ParpahSeventy: 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

Of 14 commissioners I. EKITI, only 2 are muslims. Same in Ondo and Edo. So what are u saying?
Like I said before, stop fooling yourself, I schooled in northern Nigeria, I remember a lot of positions denied students who won free and fair election only for the Muslim umar or whatever they are called to sit down and discuss about the position because it can not be given to kufr or whatever you call it.
You know it, we all know it.
Stop mentioning Ekiti or Ondo or Edo state.
In a place where Islam is higher in population, no Christian will be regarded, even if they are regarded they know what they are enduring silently.
I have seen a situation where a person is supposed to appointed as VC and emir said how can an "unbeliever" be our VC.
Muslims are not peaceful, you shouldn't tell us Muslims are peaceful if you are really peaceful you shouldn't be preaching it.
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by ParpahSeventy: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
NoSentiment:

Of 14 commissioners I. EKITI, only 2 are muslims. Same in Ondo and Edo. So what are u saying?
In an Islamic country, Wesley Fofana won't be given opportunity to break his fast if the tables were turn, you won't even dare talk about your religion eg Saudi Arabia, Pakistan etc
Re: Wesley Fofana Breaks His Fast During Match, Thanks EPL by ThatFairGuy1: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
This is great.
We're too intolerant TO ALLOW THIS IN NIGERIA.
Shame on us all
NgadaAwo juliusmalema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Messi And Ronaldo, Who Rocked This Pose Better? (picture) / Amunike, Gaurdiola And Mourinho In The Same Picture. A Blast From The Past. / Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.