Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video (34992 Views)

243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / El-Rufai: Old Naira Notes Valid For The Next 100 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by emmyN(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
my question is what does Atiku and pdp stand to gain from all this organise killing and Banditary?

angry
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Dawnofhope: 9:35pm On Apr 27, 2021
Let me add , and Beside EL-RUFAI made the statement when he was a teenager just as pantami did .
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by prophetfire: 9:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
Kestolove:
my question is what does Atiku and pdp stand to gain from all this organise killing and Banditary?
Are you really serious about this your comment or are you being sarcastic?
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by walozanga(m): 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
Officialgarri:
Someone please turn on the AC. The heat is much.

Everyone with his own views and style. And here comes El-rufai with his own view and widely condemned by "dissenting " views.
Until one gets in that shoe, you might never really know where and how it hurts.

Nevertheless, I still believe El-rufai is one man with a strong heart. Typical of what real leaders should be.

I'll be forced to share with you what happened this morning while on transit with my friend

I nearly killed him;

So my friend—a staunch anti-Buhari/APC — argued with me why the government would even consider negotiating with terrorists.

I asked if he had learnt of the death of some students and I repeated same thing El-rufai had said to Jonathan about employing all tactics to set hostage free.

He still argued.

So I saw a 911 truck , and since i was driving, I thought of maneuvering and ramming into it.

I could get another car, but what if I lose my legs?

However, we must learn to reason with people's views.
My friends argument is that, paying ransom is tantamount to arming them.
Even if the bandits set these ones free, they would have gotten more resources to hold another set of people hostage.

In all, we must agree that Leadership and decision making isn't as easy as we think and we can't please everyone

Common argument dey make u reason to ram your car and maybe wish ur friend death and maybe u loose ur leg. IS THIS REASONING IN U GUYS BLOOD?
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Maestro147(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=Officialgarri post=101177889]Someone please turn on the AC. The heat is much.

Everyone with his own views and style. And here comes El-rufai with his own view and widely condemned by "dissenting " views.
Until one gets in that shoe, you might never really know where and how it hurts.

Nevertheless, I still believe El-rufai is one man with a strong heart. Typical of what real leaders should be.

I'll be forced to share with you what happened this morning while on transit with my friend

I nearly killed him;

So my friend—a staunch anti-Buhari/APC — argued with me why the government would even consider negotiating with terrorists.

I asked if he had learnt of the death of some students and I repeated same thing El-rufai had said to Jonathan about employing all tactics to set hostage free.

He still argued.

So I saw a 911 truck , and since i was driving, I thought of maneuvering and ramming into it.

I could get another car, ??...
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by samwheel(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

Beauty without brain. Animal
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by greenie77: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2021
AllenSpencer:

Some parts of Nigeria

When some parts of a ship is sinking, the ship will never remain whole.
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by nairalee(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

The same thing APC gained by organizing killing and banditry when they were opposition
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Yarning nonsense!
Kestolove:
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Awoo88: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:
Abeg find sense borrow.
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by Verysmart101: 8:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

Ur so stupid for posting this comment.Who told u it's pdp that's responsible for all these crimes? When pdp was in power y didn't u blame apc then for being responsible for boko haram insurgency back then? Ur an idiot.
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by 9jaRealist: 8:48am On Apr 28, 2021
HonNL:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6526466/el-rufai-speaks-abduction-chibok-schoolgirls

SOURCE

Hope these kids are successfully rescued, and I realize it’s difficult for any parent or family to hear this...
But negotiating with/paying ransom to kidnappers merely puts other people’s kids in danger of future kidnappings.

I know I personally will not want to hear that logic if my family is involved, but sadly that’s the reality.

>
Re: Kaduna Government Regrets Killings/Kidnappings, Reacts To El-Rufai's Old Video by dalass(f): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Kestolove:

So your papa the living dead has nothing to gain by allowing his 'poor brothers" he wants us to accommodate to operate freely by sacking villages and butchering especially Christians in their villages/ churches.

Continue undecided Not surprised... BMC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack / Yuletide: FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / IPOB Plans To Attack Buhari In Japan: Abike Dabiri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.