Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} (8662 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Cops Who Killed Osaze Osagie, Nigerian Student In US, Cleared Of Charges / Dismissed Soldier, 16 Others Paraded For Robbery, Rape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by kambili999(f): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Richy4:

According to the story....
<<<The women met the millionaire in London’s West End club, Cirque le Soir nightclub, where he invited them to his private table.
<<<They were 24 and 18 years old....They had a lot to drink.. He slept with the 24year old with her consent ...

<<<<The 18yr old girl's side of the story was that she slept on the couch... woke up in the night, found the man on top of her, she screamed as per normal but the 42year old over powered her and raped her and The father of the girl sued.. ...
<<<The man side of the story was she pulled him on top of her and placed his hand between her legs. His semen and DNA was found inside the young woman, but he said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with the 24-year-old earlier.
<<<<The jury acquitted him in just 30 minutes of deliberations.

Yh thank u sir. My confusion is just on the topic.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by Richy4(m): 6:53am On Apr 28, 2021
kambili999:

Yh thank u sir. My confusion is just on the topic.

Yea.. It's a catchy headline smiley
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by kambili999(f): 6:56am On Apr 28, 2021
grin
Richy4:

Yea.. It's a catchy headline smiley
grin grin.

They got some of us there
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by lordcabasa(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2021
A good lawyer is worth his pay

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by newdawn2017(f): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2021
I am left bewildered here, my walayi is walayied! shocked
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by mu2sa2: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2021
"We know what has happened can happen because it did happen."
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by GreenArrow1(m): 9:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Realadey:
No justice on Earth, how can this be?

Which on nonsense justice? All these people go clubbing and drinking and then follow men to their homes only to come and scream nonsense accusations hoping to achieve their preset agendas later on.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by BanevsJoker(m): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2021
Guess his religion? Taqiyya strikes again.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by davillian(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Something way to even put pricck inside de hard sometimes....
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by Govocrete: 1:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
lasisi69:
what kind of disgusting picture is that Nawa for you... Keep your dirtiness to yourself only

Sorry if my choice of picture irritated you. Even if you got offended, it would have been better you scroll pass rather than insulting me.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by lasisi69(f): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Govocrete:

Sorry if my choice of picture irritated you. Even if you got offended, it would have been better you scroll pass rather than insulting me.
okay, I will, next time... I

1 Like

Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by April4th(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
Is this a joke or what? Can’t stop laughing though grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Tripped and fall with his penis landing straiiight into the vagina... Ah!!!!! God!!!! That man must be a professional basketballer.... For him to hit the target from three pointal position... Na only our judiciary system I say e corrupt but now I know say na we still dey learn in this country about corruption... Oga oooo

It must take a lot of practice for a man to develop such marksmanship with his blokos.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by habsydiamond(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jakumo:

It must take a lot of practice for a man to develop such marksmanship with his blokos.
lolzzz... he must be the world best in that profession

Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by XAUBulls: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
ashybabs:
seen?
shocked
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by TyroneP(m): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2023
The law works in mysterious ways.
Re: Man Who Accidentally Tripped And Penetrated A Teenager Cleared Of Rape {photo} by mysticwarrior(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2023
iammo:
3 scammers

The Judge got paid

The millionaire paid his way

The lady that followed a millionaire from the Club to his hotel suite only to claim rape, is also trying to extort the millionaire, if she wasn't interested in sex she wouldn't had followed him to his hotel
you are a wiseman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna: Bandits Attack gbagyi Village, Kill One, Kidnap 10 people / Three ‘One Million Boys’ Gang Beaten And Set Ablaze In Lagos (Graphics Photos) / EFCC Docks Sokoto Councillor, Director For Diversion Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.