Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Serious Qestion:is There Any Proof That The Election Was Not Rigged? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Qestion:is There Any Proof That The Election Was Not Rigged? (522 Views)

Legal Proof That Stealing Is Different From Corruption. / "8 Real Reasons Why 2015 Election Was Postponed" - Political Strategist / South-East CPC Says Presidential Election Was Free And Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Qestion:is There Any Proof That The Election Was Not Rigged? by pleep(m): 2:22am On Apr 23, 2011
I want to start of by saying that i am rather naive about Nigerian politics. But i The PDP is known for lying and rigging, there is plenty of evidence to support this. So what makes us believe that no rigging occurred this time? just because GEJ said so?

But also, is there any evidence that rigging did occur? or are the people who are saying this simply looking for an excuse to kill as usual?
Re: Serious Qestion:is There Any Proof That The Election Was Not Rigged? by thetelz(m): 3:02am On Apr 23, 2011
Personally,i believe that it was not rigged. Jonathan was highly favoured throughout Nigeria. PDP just has political sense which other parties don't have and thats whats giving them victory

(1) (Reply)

We Need The Second Amendment In Nigeria / Child Abusers In Nigeria To Face The Law / A Man To Watch: Babatunde Fashola, Executive Governor Of Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.