Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) (37445 Views)

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 9:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Btruth:
what other better option do you have? At least, it's better to shut down the fucking NASS & Aso Rock of possible to make people come back to their senses. Of what use are they if Nigeria keep burning everyday?

To be sincere, tell me. Will you be bold enough to join them in shutting down ASO rock or NASS.
No I don't think so. Cus of fear. No one is bold in this country.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2021
musa234:
Next time take comprehension classes.. Complete load of gibberish all in one

Next time take IQ test.. Complete load of shortsightedness all in one.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 9:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Udstar:

Baba watch the video... That man wasn't speaking like a Senator, he was speaking with sincerity.

What specific suggestions did he make? Playing to the gallery doesn't solve problems.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by ogbonnachrys: 9:28am On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning Sen. Smart
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Minjim: 9:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Shut down the NA only if you'll all lead us in a protest to Aso Rock
Otherwise, this is the time for you fat fuckers to earn your fat pay. Pass a vote of No Confidence on Buhari
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
415volt:

Watch the video again he said let's shut down the national assembly if we cannot save the nation.

Watch it again with your thinking cap.

let them impeach Buhari if they truly believe this instead of giving us lame talk. If Nigerians want to listen to talks alone, we will watch channels,Ait,Nta and all the television stations in the country.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Ganzoh: 9:30am On Apr 28, 2021
cry

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by SunTzu123(m): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:
So much lame talks, lamentations and drama from the hallowed chamber.

Listen up Senator Smart Adeyemi, we ain't gonna shut down the National Assembly. You want to go home and still earn fat allowances. No way! Work, my friend, work. Nigeria is at crossroads. This is time to brainstorm to come up with ideas. Most of you are professionals. So, use your brains and bring your experience to bear. No shutting down the National Assembly. You are the only empowered to amend the constitution to reflect national realities. Do the work for which you have earned tons of money. Stop playing to the gallery.

Sense!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 9:33am On Apr 28, 2021
chikason22:
Festacman. I think what he is trying to say is shut down the damnnn national assembly and everybody go home without them earning their usual salaries and allowance. They have failed this country. Lawal is just a robber stamp senate president.

If this was GEJ administration, they would have commenced impeachment notice since. I don't blame them anyway.

Will shutting down the National Assembly solve the problem. Look, I expect MARATHON SESSIONS to brainstorm on the problems facing the country. The way to solve Boko haram is different from the way to solve banditry or the secession bids. Every problem has root causes and once these causes are treated, the problem begin to go away.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by WhiteRuler: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
This present National Assembly is a big shame. Shame to all of them especially the Speaker and the Senate President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by nnamdi640: 9:34am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

Listen up Senator Smart Adeyemi, we ain't gonna shut down the National Assembly. You want to go home and still earn fat allowances. No way! Work, my friend, work. Nigeria is at crossroads. This is time to brainstorm to come up with ideas. Most of you are professionals. So, use your brains and bring your experience to bear. No shutting down the National Assembly. You are the only empowered to amend the constitution to reflect national realities. Do the work for which you have earned tons of money. Stop playing to the gallery.
Abeg mention the work they have done, rather than stamping the rubbish that comes from that dullard.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
This is very annoying. The greatest insult I have ever faced as a Nigerian. How can things like this be happening and one will not hear a thing from the president for a whole year.

Joshmodest:
What interests me most in all of this , is the mannequin at Asorock is just waking up everyday eating Maza drinking kunu and fura de nunu ...

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101191656:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Anything to bring peace to our darling nation is what we are after.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
I feel so ashamed on your behalf. I know you don't feel it but don't worry, sleep go soon belle full dead body.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 9:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Oracleforce:

We work.? Here yourself out.. Dumbass...i know you are paid to be doing this on social media..
What is good about the country?
The country is crying and the president is psychologically incapacitated....no one ain't safe anymore.. What a shame!
And you come here without stunted fingers and be typing trash on social media....

Wahai oni kuure

"Dumbass...i know you are paid to be doing this on social media... "
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by chikason22(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

Will shutting down the National Assembly solve the problem. Look, I expect MARATHON SESSIONS to brainstorm on the problems facing the country. The way to solve Boko haram is different from the way to solve banditry or the secession bids. Every problem has root causes and once these causes are treated, the problem begin to go away.
Since boko haram aka bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are been pampered by this fulani republic of Nigeria, the problem won't be solved. Splitting up is the only solution.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by opeyemi233: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2021
God at work, he just gave a warning to the strong people now
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by vanvino(m): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2021
Bounch of self serving Sadist in one building and you called them Honourable. please what's honourable about that? as if that's not enough you still expect something meaningful out of them.....pikin-no-sabi-book and him mama de praise am say e-get fine hand-writting where him go write am?
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by charixel: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

if they ask you to take the lead. will you.
you will only be coming online and be ranting and boasting morale

Typical afonja
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by kayusely70(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Let’s shut down the National Assembly if we can not protect our people...Senator Smart Adeyemi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrPsu0xj60

“Let’s shut down the National Assembly, if we cannot save this country, we stay in our homes.

Our country is bleeding.

People are in poverty. There’s no food. People are hungry.

Insecurity is threatening us.” - Smart Adeyemi.
He has spoken very well. The whole country should be closed down completely.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
National looting assembly. grin grin

They would not shut it, co's that means they will not be able to keep looting.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Olarsview: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by temiyato(m): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:

I dont think u have a good comprehension of what he said sir
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Olarsview: 9:54am On Apr 28, 2021
greatdreamer:
Instead of you guys to pass vote of no confidence on the lifeless Jihadist and commence impeachment proceedings against him, you are talking nonsense. Millions of Nigerians would have been happy if it was an impeachment motion you raised

someone needs to address the constitution that gives room for underperforming government,not an individual.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Masterito(m): 9:54am On Apr 28, 2021
This is the problem of you guys, when a politician tries to talk for your welfare you attack him and discourage him.
Mekudi:
Adeyemi is only scared of his safety here in Nigeria, he knows even the rich aren't safe right now
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Bluntemperor: 10:04am On Apr 28, 2021
Tpave:
Not in Nigeria. Maybe in other sane countries

But he made the smartest and bold and and underluted statement ever!
He has done his part and history will acquit him.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

if they ask you to take the lead. will you.
you will only be coming online and be ranting and boasting morale
See one of the mumus we have in this country...why should he take the lead Is he the one ruling the country??
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Kreme(m): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2021
If dem no talk una go talk say dem no talk, if dem talk una go still talk say dem too talk.. Why stupid nairalanders they yab this man just dey baffle me. However what baffles me more is how and why Buhari was re-elected in 2019
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 28, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
Let’s shut down the National Assembly if we can not protect our people...Senator Smart Adeyemi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXrPsu0xj60

“Let’s shut down the National Assembly, if we cannot save this country, we stay in our homes.

Our country is bleeding.

People are in poverty. There’s no food. People are hungry.

Insecurity is threatening us.” - Smart Adeyemi.
NEWSREPORT I will like to discuss some thing very important with you... can I get ur mail
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by frizakengineeri: 10:09am On Apr 28, 2021
post=101191656:
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Anything to bring peace to our darling nation is what we are after.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
Keep quiet, you fool!
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by LeeSantos(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Lashist:

See one of the mumus we have in this country...why should he take the lead Is he the one ruling the country??

with he remaining sense in your life. mention one person ruling you that will take the lead.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:14am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

with he remaining sense in your life. mention one person ruling you that will take the lead.
I know our leaders are cowards and won't lead but i dey tackle your stupid comment for saying the guy you quoted should take the lead..did you vote him anywhere?? Is he leading your village?? What office is he actually holding?? If he isnt, why did you tell him to take the lead if not that you are one of our stupid leaders apologists??
Use your tiny brain when commenting next time
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

You need more sense in your body than you need more food. Eat more sense and leave food for now.

Cus I can't believe as old as you are some 2 yrs old child have more sense than you
check your comment and see if you are not a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Damaturu Bomb Blast This Morning / Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced" / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.