Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) (37432 Views)

How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Senator Smart Adeyemi Attacked In Kogi During Bye Election (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Donchieli: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Make dat man small small talk oo

B4 heart attack catch am der

9ja no send am message

The last message 9ja send assembly na 2016

So I no knw who send am dz one
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by gurunlocker: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2021
How this administration successful turned every good thing bad, and every manageable things worse should be a case study.

They literally did not understand anything again. They are lost and confused. I read a headline yesterday where liar Mohammed was saying we are facing the challenges because of 1975 coup!!!!

They are out of lies, confused.... The president can't even address once, I don't blame him, if he were to be doing that, then it will be every day or even every 12hours.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Ubanz: 8:17am On Apr 28, 2021
I envisage a bloody coup d'etat in Nigeria. A bloody coup is looming I swear...

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Joshmodest(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
With all this happening in Nigeria the mannequin at Asorock is just waking up everyday to eat Maza and drink Kunu geda then go back to sleep !

4 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by festacman(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
atonement12:
You don't understand him. What he meant is that the assembly should stop functioning, so no pay for senators
It's all playing to the gallery. Action speaks more than words. Amend the constitution. Do something. They are lawmakers, for goodness sake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by cessna150(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
punisha:
Nigeria is on auto pilot...

Autopilot is not incompetent
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Geminirep(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Talk is cheap! It doesn't cost a truthful person anything to call a spade a spade and voice out the ineffectiveness of Bubu either in APC or PDP. All of them are afraid to point d accusing finger on him as god wey him be. Oshisko!

4 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by BroGeor(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2021
the poor masses are suffering in this country
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by elbarond(m): 8:19am On Apr 28, 2021
Nigeria is cursed. May God forgive us, and free us from these evil doers. Leaders who did not succeed politically are the ones unleashing these evils on Nigerians. God will very soon expose them.
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by tayolove12(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2021
This man Sabi cry Sha
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by scdyxgg: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by noble99: 8:20am On Apr 28, 2021
This man has said the truth as a member of the ruling party, then the opposition supposed to take this opportunity to motion of impeachment for our deaf and dumb audio president. Nigeria is not working.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by excel101(m): 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

if they ask you to take the lead. will you.
you will only be coming online and be ranting and boasting morale
Somebody is trying to lift you out of dungeon you are there making noise, because you think you are enjoying by eating bean bread
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Cerebellum: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021
Thunda fire Tinubu, bubu and pantamii con head
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by RapistOnBail: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by spy24(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2021
Some one is finally talking
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by pjc(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2021
At least someone spoke out and from the heart too. The others will just sit and be moping like cows waiting to cashout by month end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by ipobarethieves: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2021
cool very smart man/talk unlike that Mama RCCG Pastor with her Very shameful talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Btruth: 8:24am On Apr 28, 2021
LeeSantos:

what other better option do you have? At least, it's better to shut down the fucking NASS & Aso Rock of possible to make people come back to their senses. Of what use are they if Nigeria keep burning everyday?

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Joshmodest(m): 8:24am On Apr 28, 2021
What interests me most in all of this , is the mannequin at Asorock is just waking up everyday eating Maza drinking kunu and fura de nunu ...
Nigeria is at it's worst state ever and we warned people like the dead Vulture griller here on NL and his fellow gullible fellows that the next level would be worse than the change tenure , but they refused ...
Thank God all of us dey the country , the breakfast will go round !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2021
If not partisan politics,nepotism,skewed structure and personal interests you guys should be calling for impeachment of the failure, instead of running away from him.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Don’t worry we are still gathering stones for all you, when we finish gathering the stones, we shall come for you all, including Buhari himself

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by rita25(f): 8:26am On Apr 28, 2021
IS HE THE PRESIDENT WHY ASK HIM TO TAKE THE LEAD......BUHARI NO KNOW WETIN HE BEEN DEY SIGN FOR WHEN HE CONTEST NE?
LeeSantos:

3 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by UTAN28(m): 8:27am On Apr 28, 2021
I'm for everybody
I'm for nobody

Who made the statement?

(a) dasuki
(b) adesina
(C) buhari
(d) soyinka
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by IYANGBALI: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Joshmodest:
What interests me most in all of this , is the mannequin at Asorock is just waking up everyday eating Maza drinking kunu and fura de nunu ...
Nigeria is at it's worst state ever and we warned people like the dead Vulture griller here on NL and his fellow gullible fellows that the next level would be worse than the change tenure , but they refused ...
Thank God all of us dey the country , the breakfast will go round !!
abeg when the breakfast goes round help me serve mynd44 3 plates for her to belleful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by lexy2014: 8:28am On Apr 28, 2021
festacman:
So much lame talks, lamentations and drama from the hallowed chamber.

Listen up Senator Smart Adeyemi, we ain't gonna shut down the National Assembly. You want to go home and still earn fat allowances. No way! Work, my friend, work. Nigeria is at crossroads. This is time to brainstorm to come up with ideas. Most of you are professionals. So, use your brains and bring your experience to bear. No shutting down the National Assembly. You are the only empowered to amend the constitution to reflect national realities. Do the work for which you have earned tons of money. Stop playing to the gallery.

Sorry, which ideas are u still looking for? Is tackling insecurity in Nigeria rocket science that u are talking of brainstorming & ideas?

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:28am On Apr 28, 2021
SmartPolician:
I nearly wept the day a Senegalese lawmaker sponsored a bill for their Senate to be shut down so as to save the country some money.
Nigeria and patrotism can never be in one sentence.
Nigeria is an orphan country with greedy politicians.
In other countries things would have gone south with citizens protesting in full gear against this present Clueless administration infested with terrorists sympathizers!
Just imagine the carnage and barrage of insurgency happenings yet these political class of mofos are still docile in actions....SMH
I just hope 2023 will be reality so we youth can create an electoral paradigm shift by voting only young visionary leaders that have empathy !

@Seniorwriter
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Promoter2: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2021
Following
Re: Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) by Kokoboss: 8:29am On Apr 28, 2021
They are all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari / Dino Melaye Pictured With D'banj In Lagos / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.