Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle (30516 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by kennyamusan(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari and Isa Pandemic people at work..... I only feel for the Christians there otherwise I careless

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Cooky007(m): 9:05am On Apr 28, 2021
Are you in supporting them? Advertising? Are you not part of the present administration?
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by showafrica(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2021
Emperor5:
Economy are very hard for average Nigerians. It will be very easy for iswap to lure those poor boy to their devilish group

If boko continues like this, they will win the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by blowjob: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
SHAKUR MY NIGGA undecided
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Lagschools: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2021
It is well
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by mauriceju2(m): 9:41am On Apr 28, 2021
What is the main goal of Boko Haram and what are they fighting for?
Answer = They are fighting Jihad
Boko Haram's primary objective is the establishment of an Islamic State under Shariah law in Nigeria. Its secondary objective is the wider imposition of Islamic rule and law in Nigeria and beyond Nigeria

All Nigeria law enforcement agencies are seen as enemy and infidel
All Nigerian Christians and non-Muslims are seen as enemy and infidel

ALL MUSLIMS ARE IN SUPPORT OF BOKO HARAM directly or indirectly, openly or secretly that is why it’s very difficult to win the war

Billions of dollars from oil money from the Niger Delter region have been spend on the war and more and more will still be spend

Nigeria will never develop because what the Muslims in Nigeria want is the 18th century Mohamed ways which is completely anti-development

What did the Muslims think is the solution? All the Muslims in Nigeria believed that if all Nigerian can become Muslims by force the problem will be over

What did the non-Muslims think is the solution? Non-Muslims in Nigeria believed if you can give them their Islamic State under Shariah law and let others tribes who are not interested in Islam go their separate ways.
the problem will be over

The problem is Islam the religion of death and destruction

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by CodeTemplar: 9:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Buhari has been calling his Ñ5000 sharing the end of poverty so I expect N20,000 to banish poverty for eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by tonyson010(m): 9:55am On Apr 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Recently they claimed fighters are deserting Boko Haram because they were HUNGRY! Turned out Boko Haram pays more than the minimum wage of most states!
The government can't compete!
LMAO

That's true state of the nation and many will easily join them. They are making money.

Same thing with the many groups of kidnappers that are just recruiting people and paying handsomely.

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by orlaglobal234: 10:15am On Apr 28, 2021
ISWAP are now become philanthropy and empowerment program for northern people what Buhari can not do boko Haram are started doing it with joy
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Masterito(m): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Yet Remi Tinubu is selfishly telling someone to keep quiet.
FarahAideed:

Source : https://humangle.ng/iswap-shares-20000-naira-per-household-in-new-recruitment-drive/

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Okwyjesus(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
FarahAideed:
BokoHaram is now doing Npower just like Buhari
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Igbojihadist: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
i have never see the person behind this moniker contribute to anything apart from reporting others now my question is if them ban everybody wetin go be your gain??
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Igbojihadist: 10:41am On Apr 28, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique. Rule 2
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by jamace(m): 10:57am On Apr 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin It is finished, Buhari is a complete failure
Wrong! Buhari is a great success to his religion/ jihadist brothers
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2021
20k?
many will join with all their heart.
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Agbaba21: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2021
Join millions of Nigerians to give your advice. Your advice can save a life. Use this link to visit the site. www.kithcentral.com

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Ajah489(m): 12:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by BePrepared: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
royalamour:
Dear Muslims,

I have a message for you. Wicked people will always use islam to appeal to your conscience.
They will tell you that it is Allah's wish to kill for him those who does not believe in him.

They will tell you that it is only right to destroy the properties of those who are of another faith and kill them just to please Allah.

Please don't accept this.
Instead you can woo people over with kindness, love and empathy.

Because Buhari is demarketing islam by appointing only northern hausa fulani muslims does not mean you should follow his steps.

May God continue to bless Umaru Musa Yar'adua of blessed memory.

Buhari has made islam to look like some kind of deadly cult or occult group that thrive on the blood of the innocent.

Do not fraternize with killer herdsmen. They are pagans. They are not true muslims. They do juju.

Let there be peace in Nigeria.

Reject whatever offer they make to you to kill Nigerians.

Oga.say what u know ISWAP is the real definition of Islam, have you studied the life of Muhammed before? The peaceful Muslims are the real opposite of what a Muslim to be.

May Gods mercy locate every Muslim

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Bigprick9inches: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
the army and security agencies have seen this now but wont act. they will say its fake news. very useless country. my annoyance be say na now wey people wan come visit me them dey do all this rubish
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by maasoap(m): 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

How different are they from you? Didn't you sell your soul to BMC for money?

Life of a troll

1 Like

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by FarahAideed: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Life of a troll

Bro how are you .... I hail oooo
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by dalass(f): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Looted Biafra fund now use in fighting jihad

Kidnap ransom money used to propagate their evil agenda. Robbing Peter to pay Paul..

Exactly like this government
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by ThuGGeR147: 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just imagine... infact I dey travel go Geidam, I must join this boko haram... grin
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Lostchild(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
royalamour:
Dear Muslims,

I have a message for you. Wicked people will always use islam to appeal to your conscience.
They will tell you that it is Allah's wish to kill for him those who does not believe in him.

They will tell you that it is only right to destroy the properties of those who are of another faith and kill them just to please Allah.

Please don't accept this.
Instead you can woo people over with kindness, love and empathy.

Because Buhari is demarketing islam by appointing only northern hausa fulani muslims does not mean you should follow his steps.

May God continue to bless Umaru Musa Yar'adua of blessed memory.

Buhari has made islam to look like some kind of deadly cult or occult group that thrive on the blood of the innocent.

Do not fraternize with killer herdsmen. They are pagans. They are not true muslims. They do juju.

Let there be peace in Nigeria.

Reject whatever offer they make to you to kill Nigerians.

Mr royalamour
If every Muslim think like you and understand like you, then Nigeria will be a better place

We the southerners, our understanding of Islam is very bad because of the killings we have seen in the name of Allah.

I must be honest to say thay Buhari is not a president of one Nigeria. I must tell you this, Mr buhari is only the president of the muslims because Buhari nepotism is beyong the extreme. Buhari has made we southerners to believe that we south and north are not one.

Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a man that is well loved. He was a person of peace and unity. This man was one of the best thing that came to be, but you see good things dont last.

The awful things is that many muslims and northerners dont see the great damage buhari has caused to to all Nigerians.

My only worries now is that the killings should not come to the south
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by thinkmoney(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I have told you times without number , that line is lame...

Come up with something more creative, it's you NL billionaire.. You can do better... undecided
But helinus, did u support Buhari this last time or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Shuns Reporters, Walks Out Of Tinubu’s Meeting With Ekiti Aspirants / Suffering And Smiling: Nigerians Blast I Stand With Buhari Group (photos) / How Buhari Failed To Settle Rift Between Oshiomhole And Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.