Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle (30508 Views)

67-Year-Old Ibrahim Geidam Attends Ministerial Screening With Walking Stick / Geidam Attack: Army Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Terrorists, Recovers Weapon / Pictures Of Boko Haram Training Kids Shared By HumAngle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by helinues: 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

But helinus, did u support Buhari this last time or not?
Do you support any of the European football clubs?
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by thinkmoney(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Do you support any of the European football clubs?
Yes I do. I suspect mischief with that question though, but I want to keep listening to your response
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by helinues: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

Yes I do. I suspect mischief with that question though, but I want to keep listening to your response

Chillax first...

Do you get paid for supporting them and does your opinion matters about the club
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by thinkmoney(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Chillax first...

Do you get paid for supporting them and does your opinion matters about the club
No...
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by helinues: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

No...

Now back to your question of supporting Buhari or Not, yes of course I supported him and will still support him if the contest of presidency is between him and Atiku... I wouldn't mind repeating it 1,000 times self...

And you see that support, it's just like the way we support the European football clubs...
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by limcar: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
BePrepared:

Oga.say what u know ISWAP is the real definition of Islam, have you studied the life of Muhammed before? The peaceful Muslims are the real opposite of what a Muslim to be.

May Gods mercy locate every Muslim
is christianity a religion or just hypocrisy
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by thinkmoney(m): 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Now back to your question of supporting Buhari or Not, yes of course I supported him and will still support him if the contest of presidency is between him and Atiku... I wouldn't mind repeating it 1,000 times self...

And you see that support, it's just like the way we support the European football clubs...

Now by the grace of God, I knew this was where u were heading, I just didnt want to interrupt. But if you were way smart really mate, you will see that this your analogy is nauseating. I mean no offense sincerely.
The problem in Nigeria is that there are too many mumus with access to power and influence. Too many educated illiterates.
I had wanted to burst out after your penultimate reply, because I had seen you were trying to equate supporting a sporting club (that as has you rightly noted, no real life implication) to supporting and unwittingly coercing others to support a political movement with REAL LIFE IMPLICATIONS. Politics that determines the welfare, security and direction of people.
Now it's a shame that u think supporting a politician is just like another way one brags and get thrills. Atiku could have been corrupt, but would he have been sectional, fanatic, unsympathetic, insensitive, nepotic, shortsighted, inept, clueless and CORRUPT like Buhari?
I wish people with your worldview and reasoning reduce quickly in nigeria. You have spoilt my mood this night, as u have reminded me again that with people like you still many and influential in Nigeria, there isn't much hope. Your name is the among the few names I wont forget again since I joined nairaland several years ago because its apt-HELL=DEATH
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by helinues: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
thinkmoney:

Now by the grace if God, I knew this was where u were heading, I just didnt want to interrupt. But if you were way smart really mate, you will see that this your analogy is nauseating. I mean no offense sincerely.
The problem in Nigeria is that there are too many mumus with access to power and influence. Too many educated illiterate.
I had wanted to burst out after your penultimate reply, because I had seen you were trying to equate supporting a sporting club (that has has you rightly noted, no real life implication) to supporting and unwittingly coercing others to support a political movement with REAL LIFE IMPLICATION. Politics that determines the welfare, security and direction of people.
Now it's a shame that u think supporting a politician is just like another way one brags and get thrills. Atiku could have been corrupt, but would he have been sectional, fanatic, unsympathetic, insensitive, nepotic, shortsighted, ineptitude and CORRUPT like Buhari.
I wish people with your worldview and reasoning reduce quickly in nigeria. You have spoil my mood this night, has u have reminded me again that with people like you still many and influential in Nigeria, there isn't much hope. Your name us the first name I wont forget again since I joined nairaland several years ago because its apt-HELL=DEATH

Response to your epistle..

Try and come back and re clarifying yourself after reading this

https://www.nairaland.com/6526349/regarding-insecurity-country
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by BePrepared: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
limcar:
is christianity a religion or just hypocrisy

Oga I wasn't insulting Islam o, neither did I say Islam is hypocrisy, I'm just stating the obvious, original Islam is spread by the sword, this is as clear as the sky above you, how many wars did Jesus undertake, did Muhammed wage wars or not? Did Muhammed take slaves or not? Did Muhammed marry a six year old or not, this is not insult or propaganda but reality, so just reason whether such a man can take you to heaven. Finally did Muhammed take the wife of his son or not, was Muhammad a sex addict or not, plz kindly answer these questions.

Finally do Muhammed command u to kill unbelievers or not?
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by thinkmoney(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Response to your epistle..

Try and come back and re clarifying yourself after reading this

https://www.nairaland.com/6526349/regarding-insecurity-country
I have seen your pics. However still, ur attempt at equating support for football club with supporting a politician is not only attempt at simpli6but also alarming.
How come you lot disnt see the all these Buhari weaknesses in his first tenure and react appropriately?
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 1:25am On May 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
MENTAL DEFICIENCY IS KILLING YOU GUY'S _____of course you hate this comment but wait for what is coming on your direction

How does this make sense?
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Akpangbo: 1:39am On May 01, 2021
FarahAideed:

It's past 9 abeg close and go home

Fire on bros.
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

How does this make sense?
ARE YOU BORN WITH SENSE ___YOU SUPPOSE SAID NO BASED ON YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
ARE YOU BORN WITH SENSE ___YOU SUPPOSE SAID NO BASED ON YOUR OWN FOOLISHNESS

I don't need your praise.

Take it to the dustbin.
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I don't need your praise.

Take it to the dustbin.
YOU NEED DUSTBIN NOT YOUR SENSE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NON
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
YOU NEED DUSTBIN NOT YOUR SENSE

I have the sense to dump your thoughts in my dustbin.

Furk what you think!
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I have the sense to dump your thoughts in my dustbin.

Furk what you think!
YOUR SENSE IS NOT SENSE BY QUOTING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE ____MENTAL DEFICIENCY WILL FINISH YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU KNOW
Re: Geidam: ISWAP Shares N20,000 Per Household In New Recruitment Drive - HumAngle by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 01, 2021
Oizatobad:
YOUR SENSE IS NOT SENSE BY QUOTING ME IN THE FIRST PLACE ____MENTAL DEFICIENCY WILL FINISH YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU KNOW

If you still think you are making sense,then that's your cup of wine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Mistake Tinubu Made In The APC Marriage – Adebanjo - From Vanguard / Buhari’s Appointments Unacceptable To Ndigbo – Ohaneze Youth Council / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Violence In Kano, Slams Governor Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.