Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. (1107 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Some Undisputable Truths About The New Electoral Law 2022. / UNDISPUTABLE FACTS: The 10 Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan, That Surpass His S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
Honestly am scared with the things am seeing on the #anonymous post on Facebook,,, but I'll start with posting about Buratai the immediate chief of army staff... Visit their Facebook for more

As usual some people will surely attack the messenger and leave the message thereby creating unnecessary arguments here

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2021
Those people said that BH are being funded by dubai funds, and that those behind the fundings will be exposed and it happened

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Henrydonland(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Those who dedicate their time to find and uncover the evil of politicians are the real gee.

My love goes out to you all.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Foodqueen(f): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nigeria is finish patapata.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 9:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
A revelation that was made since on Jan 6 was recently confirmed when about 400 BDC operators were arrested in connection with BH fundings which comes in from Dubai

See the time stamp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
No wonder he was quickly removed and made ambassador
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
Guys pls go to the Facebook page and see things for yourselfs, they also predicted the outcome of the U S elections CORRECTLY
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by epondudu: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
All the posters above me are very sick oooo for believing in this sh*t.
Bunch of laze lads conspiracy theorists.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2021
epondudu:

Govt paid online miscreant

7 Likes

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by FarahAideed: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
epondudu:

We should believe you and Buhari instead ? GTFOH

6 Likes

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pls visit their facebook page
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Anonymous that can't spell boko haram grin

That anonymous is an ipob account.

You can't deceive us.

So called Anonymous has a Facebook account and then spend their time producing lies with no proof.

Sahara reporters the blackmailing machine always take them to manufacture proofs even if it is distorted.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by FarahAideed: 10:05pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are a known Bokoharam sympathizer

5 Likes

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
FarahAideed:

You are a known Bokoharam sympathizer

So western journalists that spell boko haram properly are also sympathizers of bokoharam
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by JerryGent1983: 10:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Those Guys are also scammers if you are visiting their page have it at the back of your mind ! Don't ever give them your hard earned money in the name of buying fixed match if you do so your name will be sorrrrry
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
JerryGent1983:
Those Guys are also scammers if you are visiting their page have it at the back of your mind ! Don't ever give them your hard earned money in the name of buying fixed match if you do so your name will be sorrrrry

Can you imagine, anonymous scamming through betting.

That account a Nigerian is behinde it.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Joromi1: 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

That anonymous is an ipob account.

You can't deceive us.

So called Anonymous has a Facebook account and then spend their time producing lies with no proof.

Sahara reporters the blackmailing machine always take them to manufacture proofs even if it is distorted.
Shut up! Even though I hate IPOB terrorists I can't help but agree that Buratai is another terrorist like Pantami. I know you're one of their online defenders but karma will catch up with you all in the fullness of time.

3 Likes

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
Joromi1:

Shut up! Even though I hate IPOB terrorists I can't help but agree that Buratai is another terrorist like Pantami. I know you're one of their online defenders but karma will catch up with you all in the fullness of time.

Yes ooh every northerner is a terrorist according to pdp and ipob supporters.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Joromi1: 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yes ooh every northerner is a terrorist according to pdp and ipob supporters.
I support neither IPOB not PDP. I'm a full fledged omoluabi. My only concern is for the Yoruba race. But one thing I can't deny is my hatred for terrorist Muslims like yourself.

1 Like

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Can you imagine, anonymous scamming through betting.

That account a Nigerian is behinde it.

Check the time stamp

Then tell yourself the truth

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 27, 2021
RisenJoe:

Check the time stamp

Then tell yourself the truth

Which truth.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Joromi1:

I support neither IPOB not PDP. I'm a full fledged omoluabi. My only concern is for the Yoruba race. But one thing I can't deny is my hatred for terrorist Muslims like yourself.

If you like hate dog and goats for being animals, e no concern me grin
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Which truth.

Guy, I want to believe that you are a one nigerianist irrespective of who is the president and I used to be like that before until I decided to start thinking for myself.... So do yourself that favour and check the time stamp this news was posted on Facebook and then remember what happened in the news last week about the arrest of 400 BDC operators
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
RisenJoe:

Guy, I want to believe that you are a one nigerianist irrespective of who is the president and I used to be like that before until I decided to start thinking for myself.... So do yourself that favour and check the time stamp this news was posted on Facebook and then remember what happened in the news last week about the arrest of 400 BDC operators

If you really think for yourself, you won't believe that so called anonymous with a Facebook account.

How does buratai relates with the bdc operators that were arrested.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

If you really think for yourself, you won't believe that so called anonymous with a Facebook account.

How does buratai relates with the bdc operators that were arrested.

Dubai funds
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
RisenJoe:

Dubai funds

And you said you have started thinking for yourself grin grin grin
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

And you said you have started thinking for yourself grin grin grin

Any human with a functional brain can see for themselves the fact here but you chose to be blind to the truth which is clear

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by epondudu: 4:54am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Govt paid online miscreant
Educated unlearned tout.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
epondudu:

Educated unlearned tout.

You are working so hard so that you can collect your 30k BMC monthly pay, hediot
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by epondudu: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

You are working so hard so that you can collect your 30k BMC monthly pay, hediot

I am keeping the 30k for your generation when they finally become a refugee in Lagos.. Weyrey
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 8:43am On Apr 28, 2021
epondudu:

I am keeping the 30k for your generation when they finally become a refugee in Lagos.. Weyrey

Oponu, omo ale jati jati,, my single daily income can feed your miserable lineage up to the tenth generation, I think for myself, am not a slave like u that worships politheifcians upandan,,,,
*Spits on your bald cursed head*
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by epondudu: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Oponu, omo ale jati jati,, my single daily income can feed your miserable lineage up to the tenth generation, I think for myself, am not a slave like u that worships politheifcians upandan,,,,
*Spits on your bald cursed head*

Don't cry bro sorry ehn......
East is burning you will soon be a refugee by the will of shineke Obo bi oko...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reflections On The Man Nnamdi Kanu; By -chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (SAW/PBUH) Said Abba Kyari Would Leave SE In Shame & Disgrace. / Video Invest In Delta State western nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.