Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. (1128 Views)

The Only Car Peter Obi Won't Enter For The Rest Of His Life (Photos) / Some Undisputable Truths About The New Electoral Law 2022. / UNDISPUTABLE FACTS: The 10 Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan, That Surpass His S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by RisenJoe(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2021
epondudu:

Don't cry bro sorry ehn......
East is burning you will soon be a refugee by the will of shineke Obo bi oko...

U be big fuuull ooo, which east is burning? I don't have time for your slave mentality..
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by epondudu: 9:03am On Apr 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

U be big fuuull ooo, which east is burning? I don't have time for your slave mentality.

You are the real slave guy......you worship your London albino deity.. Oponu from the tribe that uses kung-fu to say good morning to their parents.
Re: Anonymous Thread... Enter For Undisputable Facts Being Exposed. by JerryGent1983: 12:01am On Feb 25, 2022
You see those anonymous guys thread with them with caution they might be right on what they're posting on their page but when it comes for their fixed game my dear run with your two lags and both hands they are scammers and they have co-scammars every where on that their page you'll see people praising them. Omo na dem dem ooo they have scammed a lot of people I know both here and abroad ni ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Invasion Plot: Anxiety In FCT, Heavy Security At NNPC, Army Barracks, / El-rufai Ignores Lai Mohammed And Malami Twitter Ban / [BREAKING] Igboho: Ilana Oodua Releases Manual For Yoruba Nation Agitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.