Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) (751 Views)

Guardiola: "I Respect Arsenal On The Pitch, But Not Much Off The Pitch" / Guardiola: "I Will Stay 100% At Man City And The Truth Will Prevail" / Guardiola: I Don't Know If We Can Catch Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by yungzed360(m): 11:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Pep Guardiola says the task of trying to stop Paris Saint Germain star Neymar is enough to keep him awake at night.

Manchester city are away to PSG in the first leg of their championss league semi final tie on Wednesday, neither side have won the famous trophy before.

The Cityzens coach feels there is alot more to be done against world class stars like Neymar and Kylian Mbappe and wants City to impose themselves on the game rather than try to stop PSG.

"Always unbeleivable, the quality of these players they have. Defensive strategies to stop them does not work" they are too good.

I tried to sleep well last night and I slept well when I was not thinking about their players like that".

PSG are looking to become ninth side to reach back-to-back finals but Guardola has beaten Pochettino 10 of their previous 18 meetings with 5 draws and only 3 defeats.

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by kerzhim(m): 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2021
Till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2021
That Real Madrid vs PSG finals will be sumptuous to the eyes. I cant wait. Anything blue be it sky or deep blue isn't going nowhere. Shoe dey get size.

2 Likes

Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by yungzed360(m): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
That Real Madrid vs PSG finals will be sumptuous to the eyes. I cant wait. Anything blue be it sky or deep blue isn't going nowhere. Shoe dey get size.

Bad belle kowe
��
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by kenzysmith: 3:30am On Apr 28, 2021
Y he is focusing on neymar and mbape , dmaria is note dangerous the most deadly chipper in world football
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:32am On Apr 28, 2021
jus playing mind games...even pep knows dt mbappe n di maria are currently more deadly than neyma..
if they both have a good game tonight, city would suffer even if neyma plays or not..
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by paulolee(m): 7:34am On Apr 28, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Madrid vs city finals would be better because its a big contest against zizou n pep....both young coaches havnt lost a UCL finals n pep needs it more..
it would be a game of tactical brilliance bt i trust pep shaa
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by derbykol(f): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2021
paulolee:

Madrid vs city finals would be better because its a big contest against zizou n pep....both young coaches havnt lost a UCL finals n pep needs it more..
it would be a game of tactical brilliance bt i trust pep shaa
Chelsea will dump out Madrid
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by reccy(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2021
Well, given their performance yesterday, one can not rule Chelsea out. They are formidable...
Re: Guardiola: "I Will Sleep Better When I Dont Have To Stop Neymar" (photos) by plierz(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Do you want to earn $ 50 daily without investments? Register on the site for free and get started. http://news-season.com/p580

(1) (Reply)

No Fake, No Free, No Pay After Win Biz Only / Four English Clubs For The Champions League & Europa Cup Finals respectively / Trophies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.