Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List (11989 Views)

Flutterwave Is Asking For My BVN For Verified Identification Of Me / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M / Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Xyzaid(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
Flutterwave is a complete scam, if you have used them before you will know

They are using media hype and paid advertisement to stay on people's mind
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Khd95(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2021
No let buhari see this update ooo

Before he implement policy that will frustrate flutterwave grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by holuwajobar(m): 7:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Taye4j:
When it comes to Tech in Nigeria, just give it to the Yorubas, they are the best.

I wonder what would have happened if they had Oduduwa nation, they would have been competing with China, Japan etc.

When it comes to scamming and drugs, give it to the other tribe cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by southsouthking(m): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Tapout:

attach a screenshot of the invite with HR's signature and drop your account details.

Check your mail, i forwarded it to you already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by NyamiriFlathead: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Xyzaid:
Flutterwave is a complete scam, if you have used them before you will know

They are using media hype and paid advertisement to stay on people's mind
one of the haters spotted, pained nigga

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by powerbanks: 7:22am On Apr 28, 2021
FLUTTERWAVE TO THE WORLD

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Qoko: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
When wud Nigeria governance running with trillions of Naira get top 5 most smartest country in term of good governance in Africa? chiööö
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by vecman22(m): 7:26am On Apr 28, 2021
Tapout:

attach a screenshot of the invite with HR's signature and drop your account details.

Is it legit??
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by mrkings84(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2021
THANK YOU JESUS.

FINALLY THERE'S ONE GOOD NEWS AFTER CONTINUAL REPORTS OF INCESSANT KILLINGS ON DAILY BASIS.

THANK YOU JESUS!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by pocohantas(f): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2021
Tapout:

grin grin grin

Good morning. I get interview too abeg.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Jesus5656(m): 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
southsouthking:
Please and Please, help a Brother going for a job interview tomorrow with transportation fare.

I reside at Alakoto Meji here in Badagry, and the location for the job interview is at Victoria Island.

Syngenta Nigeria Limited:

Plot 5 Chief Yusuf biodun Street, Oniru Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Please help me get this Job, it will be a life changer for me.

Nothing is too small please i beg you all in the name of God and Allah.

Thanks to you all.
but you have data to type
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by naijadrivablog: 7:36am On Apr 28, 2021
nice one
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by PHAYOL81: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Good one. Keep soaring high, Flutterwaves
God bless all Yoruba land
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by southsouthking(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Jesus5656:

No sir i don't have, am using 9mobile freebasics for Nairaland.

So what next now?

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Seniorwriter(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2021
trutharena:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/458055-nigerias-flutterwave-is-only-african-firm-on-times-2021-influential-list.html

Insightfully delightful to know.
Enterprising outfit that gave Paystack a run for their Services and charges.
In another news if you want to own an Online Venture that'll bring earnings of @least $100 weekly then reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for setup cost and processing.
If you have access to Internet & PC / Android phone but you ain't earning even $5 daily in these times with thousands of Ease2Acess online earning activities then it's your own undoing.
Cést fini.

HellVictorinho:

It's not just about having an Android phone.
Some depend on Freebasics for browsing.
It seems you don't understand poverty.
It seems you don't know much about the most remote parts of the streets.
Stop creating excuses for failing to improve..
Well you missed out the part i said ACCESS TO INTERNET....however even with free basics they can still learn & get engaged proactively then go ahead to convert the skills to monetary values.
For example I have an intern that learnt how to write fiction books ...what he does now to earn is converting such fictional books to cartoon version/ format and earn with it online.
Reason I converse via facebook when I discovered the challenges my students have as regards data or subscription impedance
So in all aspects if someone is really ready to earn he/she will be willing to improvise.

Deep Quote
Smart people embrace possibilities and opportunities to be better rather than sink with excuses

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by watchindelta(m): 7:51am On Apr 28, 2021
Not making a comment till Nigerian be a place for human.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by X3MLY(m): 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
southsouthking:

Why not drop your contact details for people who might want to reach you?
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Insightfully delightful to know.
Enterprising outfit that gave Paystack a run for their Services and charges.
In another news if you want to own an Online Venture that'll bring earnings of @least $100 weekly then reach out to the facebook ID on my profile for setup cost and processing.
If you have access to Internet & PC / Android phone but you ain't earning even $5 daily in these times with thousands of Ease2Acess online earning activities then it's your own undoing.
Cést fini.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!
@Seniorwriter

It's not just about having an Android phone.
Some depend on Freebasics for browsing.
It seems you don't understand poverty.
It seems you don't know much about the most remote parts of the streets.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Tapout(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
southsouthking:

yet to see it, resend pls.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Tapout(m): 7:57am On Apr 28, 2021
vecman22:

Is it legit??

I'm yet to get it, I've told him to resend.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 28, 2021
X3MLY:

The issue is that there are some people that never help anyone that seeks help online no matter how much they have and how serious your problem is.
They will rather mock you even after you drop your contacts.
Some consider all that seek help online as scammers.
Ultimately,life is absurd.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by vecman22(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2021
Tapout:

I'm yet to get it, I've told him to resend.

Okay
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by seanwilliam(m): 8:03am On Apr 28, 2021
Akamariner:
Very much well deserved.
I love that fintech.
Whatsapp bulk messenger for marketing available at 15k
tell me about the WhatsApp bulk messenger
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by hyzich(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2021
Jesus5656:

it does not matter bro.. I could remember times during the low period when i have data without dime in my account. The dude might have subscribed a while ago.

Help him if you want to perhaps after confirming if it's legit

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by southsouthking(m): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2021
X3MLY:

Thanks Bro for the observation, I just did
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 28, 2021
hyzich:

it does not matter bro.. I could remember times during the low period when i have data without dime in my account. The dude might have subscribed a while ago.

Help him if you want to perhaps after confirming if it's legit

Don't mind these guys. What if the guy is using freebasics .
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Tapout(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2021
pocohantas:

grin grin grin

Good morning. I get interview too abeg.

lmao! cheesy i know say you get interview, but you no need transport fare grin grin

Good morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/6526845/interview-pocohantas-food-blog-herself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by xxxXXXxxx: 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
Well done!
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by scdyxgg: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Signs $1bn Mou On 1,000MW Plant / Invest In Abia, Get Land Title Documents In 24hrs — IKPEAZU / Anyone Dropshipping Successfully From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.