Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List (12115 Views)

Flutterwave Is Asking For My BVN For Verified Identification Of Me / Flutterwave Is Y Combinator’s Most valuable African Comp, Valued At $150M / Rave Flutterwave Is Ruining My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by pricklewane: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2021
I even wish the beat chest like some other but they keep quiet about their achievement too much.

Taye4j:
When it comes to Tech in Nigeria, just give it to the Yorubas, they are the best.

I wonder what would have happened if they had Oduduwa nation, they would have been competing with China, Japan etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by pricklewane: 8:38am On Apr 28, 2021
In the land I came from beggars have no choice. Go do laborer work to fund your trip to the interview that is much respectable than lamenting about those mocking you 4 being a beggar. For me I won't give any soul a kobo online for begging with all that have seen.

I am yet to come across any beggar online who isn't a fraudster. They are all fraud 101%, so no one in the guys neighborhood can gift him money to an interview ba ?! Is he the devil.

HellVictorinho:

The issue is that there are some people that never help anyone that seeks help online no matter how much they have and how serious your problem is.
They will rather mock you even after you drop your contacts.
Some consider all that seek help online as scammers.
Ultimately,life is absurd.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 28, 2021
seanwilliam:
tell me about the WhatsApp bulk messenger
It is a bulk messenger software that allow you to send customised messages in all available formats to unlimited number of whatsapp contacts, a perfect tool for marketing.
Whatsapp has 99% open and clickthrough rate.
You can use it to generate any amount of whatsapp contact, country wise.
You can use it to pull out contacts from a group and send your campaign to them.
You also get a full course on whatsapp marketing, including how to harvest niche based contacts.
Contact me on d.sailor1999 at gm.ail do.t c.om, to get a copy of the software, price is only a one time payment of 15k, the cheapest in the market (google it)
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2021
Taye4j:
When it comes to Tech in Nigeria, just give it to the Yorubas, they are the best.

I wonder what would have happened if they had Oduduwa nation, they would have been competing with China, Japan etc.

But Appzone, Carbon and Sparkle are all from Igbo guys. When will you guys stop all this tribalism bull shit. Boko haram and Bandits are ravaging our country and this all what you can say.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Taye4j: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2021
obynzo:

But Appzone, Carbon and Sparkle are all from Igbo guys. When will you guys stop all this tribalism bull shit. Boko haram and Bandits are ravaging our country and this all what you can say.

Out of about 100 Tech start ups in Nigeria, 90 are Yoruba owned. Those ones you mentioned up there, who dey use them? who know them?

When it's time for Yorubas to celebrate, that's when you'll remember one Nigeria.

Thunder fire you !

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by GlobalWay: 9:14am On Apr 28, 2021
The guy below has proven once again that Igbos are worse than Snakes! I've seen Yoruba Christians severally reached out to Igbos on Nairaland for Unity of South, but Igbos always reject like Azikwe their Yoruba-envy-eaten father betrayed his agreement with the great Christian Awolowo and went behind by night to unite with Islamic North Balewa, deceitful betrayal that put Southern Nigeria in monumental Problem till today! Satanic Greedy Sad Soul Azikwe was too envious of Awolowo's far Superior Intelligence even after Awolowo vowedly submitted to him to work as his Deputy to make Nigeria the Greatest Country in the World!

Just when I started loving some Igbos for being genuine Christians that truly(maybe pretendingly) love Yoruba Christians as bothers beyond tribalism, the Satanic Igbo Sad Souls like you have made it would impossible for the Southern Christians to Unitedly defend and Prevent Islamic enslavement of the South. You and your likes shall soon all most painfully and bitterly die hurrubly out of Envy of Yorubas. It took so long before we understood why Igbos for long so frantically spread derogatory false slandering things about Yorubas. Now we know it's because every Greatness that Igbos have ever dreamt and still dreaming of achieving, Yorubas have Achieved very them over and over and over again. Your eternally Sad Souls are being violently ripped apart and eaten up as you see Yorubas on those Great Thrones your generations have always die for but can't have. Just agree that Yorubas are forever above igbos Spiritually, Academically, Socially, Intelligently and in all other Ramifications of Life, then your peace of mind would be eternal. Yorubas are Special Souls among Humanity, Scientifically confirmed that Adam and Eve were Yorubas.. Terrible painful Death to all Igbos!!! When next you see a Yoruba, Duff your hat and Bow! Northern enslavement of Nigerian Christians.
4tomandchi:
Bunch of criminals I used them as a payment gateway online that's how they kept deducting that amount from my account without my approval.

I complained severally but First Bank kept saying there is nothing they can do so I decided to block the card.

So why won't they be influential when they steal from people everyday.

Imagine a bank telling you they can't do anything for illegal deduction from your account.

I swear Nigeria is a jungle till it happens to you first.

GMB - Scam
APC - Scam

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by MadamExcellency: 9:31am On Apr 28, 2021
Flutterwave is just dying out of competition with Opay and Moniepoint.

For every Payments of N100,000 Flutterwave charges N700 while Opay and Moniepoint charge N100.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2021
Taye4j:

Out of about 100 Tech start ups in Nigeria, 90 are Yoruba owned. Those ones you mentioned up there, who dey use them? who know them?

When it's time for Yorubas to celebrate, that's when you'll remember one Nigeria.

Thunder fire you !

You are so shallow when igbos start celebrating our won you guys are the ones to start shouting one Nigeria or trying to spread igbophobia. Now I am calling you out on your BS and you are insulting me. Bros stop being shallow abeg.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2021
GlobalWay:
The guy below has proven once again that Igbos are worse than Snakes! I've seen Yoruba Christians severally reached out to Igbos on Nairaland for Unity of South, but Igbos always reject like Azikwe their Yoruba-envy-eaten father betrayed his agreement with the great Christian Awolowo and went behind by night to unite with Islamic North Balewa, deceitful betrayal that put Southern Nigeria in monumental Problem till today! Satanic Greedy Sad Soul Azikwe was too envious of Awolowo's far Superior Intelligence even after Awolowo vowedly submitted to him to work as his Deputy to make Nigeria the Greatest Country in the World!

Just when I started loving some Igbos for being genuine Christians that truly(maybe pretendingly) love Yoruba Christians as bothers beyond tribalism, the Satanic Igbo Sad Souls like you have made it would impossible for the Southern Christians to Unitedly defend and Prevent Islamic enslavement of the South. You and your likes shall soon all most painfully and bitterly die hurrubly out of Envy of Yorubas. It took so long before we understood why Igbos for long so frantically spread derogatory false slandering things about Yorubas. Now we know it's because every Greatness that Igbos have ever dreamt and still dreaming of achieving, Yorubas have Achieved very them over and over and over again. Your eternally Sad Souls are being violently ripped apart and eaten up as you see Yorubas on those Great Thrones your generations have always die for but can't have. Just agree that Yorubas are forever above igbos Spiritually, Academically, Socially, Intelligently and in all other Ramifications of Life, then your peace of mind would be eternal. Yorubas are Special Souls among Humanity, Scientifically confirmed that Adam and Eve were Yorubas.. Terrible painful Death to all Igbos!!! When next you see a Yoruba, Duff your hat and Bow! Northern enslavement of Nigerian Christians.

Later your lot would accuse others of tribalism whereas looking at your thrashy statements one would just see how miserable your life is. How has the superiority of Yoruba affected your life you are still a poor Church rat. Even the flutterwave founders do not even know or acknowledge your existence.
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by DestroyEvil: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2021
Taye4j:

Thunder fire you !
My brother, don't mind the Senseless Sad Souls always using reverse Psychology to false accuse Yorubas of the exact Satanic Deceit, Betrayals and pathological Evils that is deeply rooted in their irredeemable useless selfish satanic Souls. Again and again and again, History has proven than greedy Satanic Igbos put Nigeria in the perpetually Problem till date.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by charixel: 9:49am On Apr 28, 2021
trutharena:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/458055-nigerias-flutterwave-is-only-african-firm-on-times-2021-influential-list.html

What are they their for common international payment ones customer is finding it difficult to get done and...
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Ayobami7(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2021
congrats

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by pocohantas(f): 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tapout:

lmao! cheesy i know say you get interview, but you no need transport fare grin grin

Good morning.

https://www.nairaland.com/6526845/interview-pocohantas-food-blog-herself

Nothing spoil. I done trek go the interview, it ended in praise. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Johnsonmorire(f): 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
A big win for Flutterwave. I wish you more!
I will make a professional oil painting of any picture for just 3k. Plus free photo manipulation services. Frames available, charges not included. All paintings are top notch. Offer ends 29/04 12:00pm
Contact johnsonmorire@gmail.com or https:///+2348132477268

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Petermarshal(m): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Flutterwave don challenge our oga dangote, let's watch out for the witch-hunting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Gbagura: 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Flutterwave alone dwarfs all the investments of flatries in Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Richthekid: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Really
Re: Nigeria’s Flutterwave Is The Only African Firm On TIME’s 2021 Influential List by Konquest: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News To Football Lovers / Man Gambles Away $1.5 Million Accidentally Given By ATM / What Is The Largest Sum You Have Ever Misplaced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.