Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (65465 Views)

Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) / Seyi Tinubu, Wife Name Their Son Bolatito Ayyan Tobias Jidenna Akanbi Tinubu / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
leokid866:

Oga calm down..... grin.....who brought pdp into this.......we are talking about one man....and you have immediately brought in politics with an ethnic tint by mentioning the igbos.....all I've asked for is that you go read the article....
please read and understand the context in which the statement was made before you start using it to shame the man.

you are trying to justify Tinubu, Tinubu in any society would hide himself in shame and bethankful he isnt doing life. . stop making heroes out of charlatams, this is why we have the kind of country we have!!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by plaindealer: 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Nigerians tackle Tinubu, very funny. Don't you mean Igbos tackle Tinubu.

Your votes don't even matter and never even mattered in any election so who cares who you Igbos are tacling?

...bunch of terrorists..
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by JboyNegro: 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
afroniger:
Those twitter handles are majorly PDP supporters. Besides, Nigerians don't vote for first ladies, else GEJ and Yaradua sef for no smell the position. In any case, they are free to vote against her husband if he chooses to run.
Who is this Tinubu slave, we are talking about the life of the people, you are posting rubbish. And some fools like you are liking your post.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Kingspin(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
afroniger:
Those twitter handles are majorly PDP supporters. Besides, Nigerians don't vote for first ladies, else GEJ and Yaradua sef for no smell the position. In any case, they are free to vote against her husband if he chooses to run.
I think Bokoharam need your sense not Nigeria.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by maxzzo1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
She is d wolf in sheep clothing cos the people dying are not PDP people so if u speak the truth you are now PDP.....non sense
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by leokid866: 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
isthatso:

you are trying to justify Tinubu, Tinubu in any society would hide himself in shame and bethankful he isnt doing life. . stop making heroes out of charlatams, this is why we have the kind of country we have!!!!
Have you read the article.....please don't reply me till you do......you are entitled to your hate of Tinubu all I ask is that you put some Knowledge behind your hate......
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:
same nigerians that voted buhari for second tenure?? dont expect less. they are good are ranting on social media. wen election come na influencers go sing tinubu praise
Shut up!!!

Is it every Nigerian that participates in the rubbish you call elections?
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
maasoap:

Let's talk about you first. Do you have voter's card? Do you normally came out to vote during elections? Threatening someone on social media has nothing to do with the real election.
Secondly, you only have one vote, don't forget that, always.

Nobody in Nigeria deserves my vote.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Richthekid: 4:16pm On Apr 28, 2021
Really
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Bennycollins: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Why should I even continue to pay attention to you? You are telling me bto leave social media and get busy, if you had brain you would have realized that the time I made my comment was lunch/break period all over the world. Check the time you replied and then tell me who between us is living on social media. I am not a slave of any one whether politician or
not, unlike you.
For your info, people are busy at my instructions and commission.
Oh you want to be the only one busy on social media? SMH for you.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Leave social media and get busy sir. One of the great pillars behind the admirable success of Lagos today is Remi Tinubu. Talk is cheap, wait until you want to build something phenomenal and you will see the true nature of the company you keep. You all behave like the proverbial lepers who can't build but can destroy.
Lagos went from down up to becoming the 7th largest economy in Africa is one of the legacies of Lagos stakeholders like Remi Tinubu. By their fruits you shall know them and that's why she will be the First Lady. If you insist it won't be in your lifetime, it is like you wishing it's after you have gone sir. Her husband,who is a true Patriot and experienced successful public administrator, will be supported by patriotic Nigerians to continue from where this current administration will stop and the progress in Lagos will be extended to all nooks and crannies of Nigeria.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by maasoap(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nobody in Nigeria deserves my vote.

That's what I'm saying.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by captainamiedi1: 5:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up!!!

Is it every Nigerian that participates in the rubbish you call elections?

if u like participate or stay out of it, that's ur headache who ever the old women vote for, thats who you will manage for 4 years. deal with it
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Tcwork: 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
Exactly, she did no doubt but me I already resolved never to be against my tribesmen so far Igbos are the ones leading the onslaught.

The should go n be wailing over Ikpeazu Abaribe Ekweremadu Umahi Ugwuayi etc if they can't they should leave my people alone jejely. It matter not if the Yoruba is devil himself. Ko kan aye !

Oga since we have been doing this yoruba igbo thing how has it helped Nigeria. It's time we all fight the evil together.
I have traveled to all parts of the country. We all suffer from bad governance. But our leaders continue to thrive because of people like you.
Our leaders know that as long as we have tribalist, they would continue to divide and rule.
I beg you to have a change of heart for the sake of your children, born or unborn. Don't let your actions become an everlasting curse on your generation.
Shun tribalism and stand on the path of honour. I plead with you to repent this day. Never take side with evil.
There is nothing like Yoruba evil or igbo evil. What's wrong is wrong.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
nameo:

Keep your mouth the ffuck up!!!

You have just done the same despicable and insensitive thing she did. Same exact thing: an appeal to stuuppid partisan, ethnic and religious sentiments. Same thing our political elites across all parties and generations have usedto keep us in our present state.

How can everybody on that twitter thread be PDP? You think we are all madd in this country?

And you are likley a youth o. Unlike Remi who at least have made something of her life, you are just starting out and yet been this unfortunate.

Am so ffucking angry. And i have always said that the persons that still support these politicians are worse than the politicians, cos they are the ones that still enable these political elites to keep at what they are doing. Otherwise, the political elites are very vulnerable.

SMDH

Please permit me to ask, though it's personal to you, you may choose to answer. Who did you vote for in the last election?
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by pricklewane: 6:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
I will shun tribalism let Igbos start with calling out Ngige that canceled salary to all intern in Nigeria that is more evil than lacking compassion.

Tcwork:

Oga since we have been doing this yoruba igbo thing how has it helped Nigeria. It's time we all fight the evil together.
I have traveled to all parts of the country. We all suffer from bad governance. But our leaders continue to thrive because of people like you.
Our leaders know that as long as we have tribalist, they would continue to divide and rule.
I beg you to have a change of heart for the sake of your children, born or unborn. Don't let your actions become an everlasting curse on your generation.
Shun tribalism and stand on the path of honour. I plead with you to repent this day. Never take side with evil.
There is nothing like Yoruba evil or igbo evil. What's wrong is wrong.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by pricklewane: 6:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
kenchop:
That's because you are a bigot and have nothing in ur head but tribalism.

Thank God bigotry is no crime against humanity not is it a crime even in the constitution.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Tcwork: 6:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
pricklewane:
I will shun tribalism let Igbos start with calling out Ngige that canceled salary to all intern in Nigeria that is more evil than lacking compassion.

Don't wait for the igbos, it begins with you. My brother there are consequences for all our actions. We all need personal responsibility. No one is responsible for your choices. I advise you to shun trabalism and led an honorable life. Don't wait for igbos to do what is right
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
leokid866:

Have you read the article.....please don't reply me till you do......you are entitled to your hate of Tinubu all I ask is that you put some Knowledge behind your hate......

braindead mofo, you deserve this Nigeria omo-ale jati jati!!!
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Ripama: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omo ale jati jati. We're talking human lives being wasted here and there and she is politicizing it. If her child was a victim of these killings what would have been her reaction? God punish her.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Prophet777: 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Tinubu presidential ambition is dead on arrival... Go and write it.

He is being decieved by those who want to have their own share out of his stolen wealth.

He will be disgraced openly by his fulani master.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by NairaMaster1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
afroniger:

I weep for Nigeria. So, you are also playing APC. Did you know Yaradua wife before he became president? Did you know Jonathan wife before?

Don't worry bro, it's getting closer
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by leokid866: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
isthatso:

braindead mofo, you deserve this Nigeria omo-ale jati jati!!!
So either you can't read or your hate is not letting think clearly with facts and dates staring him in the face......you don't have to be this angry....stay blessed.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by realG101(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
Hemanwel:
Tinubu and his wife's ambition to become the President and the First Lady supercedes every calamity that is currently befalling this country. But truthfully, they are not my problem. My major problem is the Nigerian youth who, just as our old generation of politicians/leaders have failed to position the country on the path to greatness, has also failed to collectively get it right in choosing worthy leaders for the country.

There needs to be a break from the norm in future elections. The French youths did it with Emmanuel Macron. We too we can do it!
Let's try and be thorough in our approach. We cannot keep making the same mistakes, we should have seen it by now that it is the dogmatic population in the north that breaks our momentum.

Even if the right thinking southern youth try to vote for a good candidate, the northern youth will always vote irrationally once their emirs tell them to vote for their incompetent brother.

And you know we can't overlook the Kardashians (kano, Kaduna, katsina) as they will always determine elections
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by mindtricks: 1:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Seniorwriter:
SECONDED
How Dare You Remi Tinubu? How Dare You?
Her Toxic Utterances shows the true mindset of most of them in this present day Clueless Political Class existing in Nigeria.
Take for instance how sluggish they've been in implementing the Meager #30K MINIMUM WAGE!
How hurriedly they pass bills to buy cars and renovate structures they use.
It's pathetic to think some youths still support these wicked and greedy politicians online & off-line.
As a youth how do you expect someone that has enjoyed their youths and have lived their lives to plan and put in place policies and structures for your future? Very illogical reasoning...that's why I'm an advocate of Voting for only young visionary leadership.
Come 2023 if we want a solution to the monstrous challenges we are facing as citizens we need to vote wisely(vote young visionary) leaders.

Lolz.....She messed up big time.

@Seniorwriter

Save your breathe dear writer.
Not until bulk of the people truly desire change.
. . . like the party's (suffering) just getting started.
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by omoharry(f): 5:58am On Apr 29, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Very shameless woman lacking tact and intellectual capacity. Unfortunately, she's also a pastor with RCCG Abi na Ludo dem dey use select pastor for that church
Rccg made this woman & femi Adeshina a Pastor? Now and I know that all you need is power and money and you will be made a Devon or deaconess .What is RCCG turning to these days ?
Meanwhile, the poor that trek everyday to church, who shows more commitment and devotion to God, is not given any recognition ..may hunger not let us ordain devils as pastors in Gods house .
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by KingOKON: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Ole husband and Olosho wife
Re: Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife by Nobody: 1:34am On May 01, 2021
captainamiedi1:

if u like participate or stay out of it, that's ur headache who ever the old women vote for, thats who you will manage for 4 years. deal with it

Yeah ,I'm hopeless since no political party can ensure a better economy.

What else?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed / Dino Melaye: When Vibrant Husband Becomes House-boy To His Wife / Top Presidency Aides Denied Access To Aso Villa After Violating NCDC Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.