Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Minister Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony About The Death Of His Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Minister Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony About The Death Of His Wife (955 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos, Video) / Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony As He Confirms Ghastly Motor Accident / Lady With Blocked Fallopian Tube Shares Testimony, Now Has 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony About The Death Of His Wife by Ocube001(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2021
Many lovers of Gospel music particularly those who have been blessed through the spirit filled music of Dunsin Oyekan have sang and bust into tongues when singing his hit single, “I'll be here.” Many are also aware that he lost his wife in May 2019. But what most people do not know is the link between his popular tune “i'll be here” and the death of his wife.
Read more: https://undilutedng.com/minister-dunsin-oyekan-shares-testimony-about-the-death-of-his-wife/

Re: Minister Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony About The Death Of His Wife by Missyajoke(f): 10:32am On Apr 28, 2021
Your wife died and you're sharing testimony nonsense
Re: Minister Dunsin Oyekan Shares Testimony About The Death Of His Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ocube001:
Many lovers of Gospel music particularly those who have been blessed through the spirit filled music of Dunsin Oyekan have sang and bust into tongues when singing his hit single, “I'll be here.” Many are also aware that he lost his wife in May 2019. But what most people do not know is the link between his popular tune “i'll be here” and the death of his wife.
Interesting way to consider the death. undecided

(1) (Reply)

There Are No TRUE Christians On Nairaland / I Keep Seeing These Numbers Often; 11:11, 1:28 And 8 / Ifeanyi Adeleke: Join Me, Let’s Protest Against God — Lady Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.