Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria (32023 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Averted Another Civil War In Nigeria / Umahi Warns Igbos In Rivers: "IPOB Is Working To Instigate Another Civil War" / Beware Of Another Civil War – Ohanaeze Ndigbo Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Mayeldah(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Which truth is this errand boy talking about?

He should tell that to Buhari who he constantly defends.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Sconty09(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

And meanwhile all your governors are running to Abuja, very soon they will be running abroad.

Cowards and hypocrites.

I hoped your keyboard ipobian is not typing from my homeland, Lagos. If you're bold enough, you should be in Igboland to save your region going in tattered. I swear y'all going to have to apply for Visa to visit Lagos/SW if Nigeria divides.

My region is the fastest growing and most peaceful in Nigeria. Only Alimosho LGA monthly IGR is bigger than the whole Yeast. Biafra part 2 is coming. But this one na total division.

Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by adelaja70(m): 3:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bbqgrillsnafool:
True. But this man's own too much . Most times he says things completely contrary to burning issues in the country.

Sometimes, I just feel he says those nonsense just to be in the news and remain relevant but we know sey the cabal no rate am at all

All these people sef... Which cabal? When he sacked the DSS director, why your cabal no stop am? Make una dey use una brain well now.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Heavensent01(m): 3:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
disintegration is not war, Igbo is painting disintegration bad

disintegrating from a country have to be one voice, you need to convince your political elites and leaders to agree with you and anyone that failed to agree should be deal with instead of attacking securities personnel
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by adelaja70(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Mayeldah:
Which truth is this errand boy talking about?

He should tell that to Buhari who he constantly defends.
YOU are right... Just like the way GEJ was always fighting with Yar'dua and Turai.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by chatinent: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
“My heart goes out to him.”
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by billyG(m): 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
But we can afford needless deaths for now.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by fucktardgirl2(f): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
Cowardly Afonja.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by patomberekpe(m): 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
must You fight a War to devide? why not peaceful separation? nobody want to fight a War,

Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Bbqgrillsnafool: 3:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
adelaja70:

All these people sef... Which cabal? When he sacked the DSS director, why your cabal no stop am? Make una dey use una brain well now.
after which he was never handed over to, whenever buhari went globetrotting or on medical tourism.

I would rather you use your brains more often. Observe and think
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by commyak: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheRareGem1:
I think the latest unrest in the east is man made and this is not good because it is affecting the nation at large and most importantly, the east that is once a peaceful place had become den of unrest where people are being killed recently. Nigerian youths should not allow these Politicians use them as weapon of distruption. This is what the VP is warning but some brainwashed youths here will say what's not. This is not the time to turn ourselves as our enemies.

Cut us some slacks please. Is it not the VP and the imposter representing his dead boss sponsoring the unrest in the east. Since they can't fix the country and can't let people go peacefully, war is inevitable. I thank God he's a Christian cos he's going to hell
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by commyak: 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
Heavensent01:
disintegration is not war, Igbo is painting disintegration bad

disintegrating from a country have to be one voice, you need to convince your political elites and leaders to agree with you and anyone that failed to agree should be deal with instead of attacking securities personnel
convince people who have taken money in place of their people. Who do they care about. Are they mot the ones approving for soldiers to be killing their people.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Akuruoulo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
goodnessme1:
Yoruba man talk.

Hypocrites.

But you supports the killing of unarmed Igbo youths.
THOSE PEOPLE AREN'T GOOD TO KEEP AS FRIENDS.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Sconty09 post=101201256][/quote]

Senseless propaganda dats stale and dry.

Ojukwu was compelled by the Eastern Elders to go on Exile prior to the plan to seize fire and go back to the union, bcus they knew he wouldn't be safe in the hands of the Nigerian govt.

This senseless yoruba vs Igbo wey una dey de always masturbate on they make all of una sound like mad men.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by commyak: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sconty09:

I hoped your keyboard ipobian is not typing from my homeland, Lagos. If you're bold enough, you should be in Igboland to save your region going in tattered. I swear y'all going to have to apply for Visa to visit Lagos/SW if Nigeria divides.

My region is the fastest growing and most peaceful in Nigeria. Only Alimosho LGA monthly IGR is bigger than the whole Yeast. Biafra part 2 is coming. But this one na total division.

U just have to prove I are a BMC Buhari Media Cow. We Igbos have no time for violence. Our focus IS always on our businesses and making money. Not the government using their puppet south east governors and sponsoring insecurities like they infiltrated #Endsars. Using Fulani men which they shipped during lockdown to cause insecurities in the east. All y'all know is the west in touting and eating cows from your baales that adds no value to life. How many of ir people owns the businesses in ut place. Shebi they were in LASU on Monday, stay here and be insulting Igbos . Jealous goats. Zoo people
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by oluwaahmed: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Fejoku:

There will be more peace after Nigeria divides. At least Southern Kaduna and Benue people will now sleep in peace. No terrorist fulani will cross the border thinking he could take over their communities. Igbos will be in control of their land and will build it up as they want. There will be peace in all the areas of those who want peace.
One Nigeria is evil. It has been sustain so far through the killings of millions. The more she's allowed to be the more people are killed. We can check the records of the killings from the last 30yrs. If I'm not proven right then my advice should be discarded.

The one Nigeria killings started from the days of almagation. The aba women riots of 1929; Tiv riots of 1960-64 for the creation of benue state; Northern nigeria Anti-igbo pogrom of July 1966, kaduna religious riots of 2000 caused by sharia law; 2001 Jos religious riots; 2002 kaduna miss world religious riots; 2004 shendam kano religious riots; 2006 maiduguri religious crisis (caused by cartoon drawing of muhammed all the way in Denmark); 2010 Jos religious riots etc.
The demon in charge of Nigeria is very evil and a bloodscuker thats why year after year Christians are killed in riots all over the country. Peace can be achieved through separation but because our politicians are controlled by the same Nigeria evil spirit sometimes a war might be the only option of peace.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by princesso16(m): 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
Stupid Political statement.
We don't need sentences to fight insecurity but action only if Buhari is not behind it because those guys he imported from the neighbouring country to rigged him in as President has refused to surrender the weapon he bought for them after using and dump them
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Jonathan39: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Osinbajo is a foolish man
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by meccuno: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jollylolly:
Myn444 Lalasticlala

Front page.

This article is Say no to unrest. this is the time to come together and not allow politicians divide us because of their selfish gains and show of powers in the land
please when have we ever been united in our history?
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Jonathan39: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
How about your ancestors who the Fulanis conquered in Ilorin. Afonja comes to mind. grin grin
Sconty09:

No one is more fake and cowardly like your ancestors who murdered millions of your tribesmen.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Sconty09:

Pal, your forests have been taken over by Fulani, so very soon you will be both a White slave and a Fulani slave - LMAO

Meanwhile it is better to destroy now and build a lasting peace with prosperity than to be a WHITE AND FULNAI SLAVE in your own land. Cowards die many times before their death.

I am in the UK by the way - miles away from Nigeria the SHIT HOLE country. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Shattuck(m): 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
BigSarah:
angry The Only people preaching war are those currently in power...Secessionists aren’t interested in fighting any war they just want to be carved out...
I just tire this people keep acting dumb like they don't understand the issues on ground, nobody is asking for war, some are asking go a level playing field based on merit, justice and fairness others are asking for restructuring, while some are asking for a referendum, and when he says the elite should speak up, has he spoken up against yet against any evil.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by elisho: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
so what are you doing about it for the president my dog is far important and intelligent than the president I bet my life to this
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Veqtor: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
adelaja70:

YOU don't know anything at all... Shame on you.

What's there not to know, uncle omniscient?

You want to mask the truth nd call it whatever you want...daz fine, after all , the truth is bitter. But don't come here and start wishing others not to accept it because you can't. Suck on that... and while you at it, think of who really should be ashamed.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Joyce95:
War will not solve our problem it can only add up to what we are passing througth, let there be peace. One Nigeria keep us together

Can you show me one country with peace today that didn't fight war to have peace? I need one so we can know what you're saying is true.

Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Jollylolly(f): 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jonathan39:
Osinbajo is a foolish man

And if they swear for you father now, you go dey shout, this is a somebody father and granpa you are calling name'..... At least we know him na.... you know the rest.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Veqtor: 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=Sconty09 post=101201256][/quote]

All I'm seeing are alphabets...I can't really understand what ur typing. If you are truly Yoruba, I feel sorry for you cos u are so sentimental and you don't even know where to stand. Ur attackers are right in front of you...but tym and tym again, you choose to fyt nd blame Igbos because they feel like an easy target for people who reason like you do.

Such a pitiful sight, daz if u ar Yoruba. But if you are a Fulani truant...well, I have no words for you. Just come back nd talk to me when you can make better, coherent sentences. Ciao.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by GoldHorse(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
You guys are the ones making noise about war. People are simply saying they want self-determination you are saying there will be war? War from who or from where?
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by AnanseK(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
U
okefranci:
Anyone that's praying for civil war should trace the Immediate causes of the war in 1966 included ethno-religious violence and anti-Igbo pogroms in Northern Nigeria, a military coup, a counter-coup and persecution of Igbo living in Northern Nigeria,and such person won't like to be war

You cleverly avoided Chukwuma Nzeugwu and Emmanuel ifeajuna who actually started the civil war from their ethnic cleansing coup of January 15th 1966. They started the war. The war started on January 15th 1966 and these Igbo officers fired the first shots.
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by oxiide22(m): 4:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jollylolly:
Thank You Star Boi. the nation is facing fresh security challenge right now and we need to stay strong because there is light at the end of the tunnel.

is osinbajo ur bf o...?
Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Veqtor: 4:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
maximunimpact:

Why can't he resign if he's is not part of the problems?

Exactly the same question I ask all the time. B4 yu say jack, some sentimental lots will be quoting u here and there with insults.. like that changes the fact that Osinbanjo is just der as a ceremonial vp.

It is what it is.

Re: Osinbajo: Another Civil War Cannot Be Afforded In Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-cant-afford-another-civil-war-osinbajo/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1619606998

many nigerians will become refugees in chad, cameroon, benin republic, togo, ghana, niger republic, na that time our eyes go clear.......

Wahala for who is not a dual citizen.....

This Will Be My Last Official Engagement, Buhari Bids Farewell To King Charles / Lagos 2023: Babatunde Gbadamosi Attacks Jandor On Twitter / Soldiers Gun Down Boko Haram Member While Fleeing In A Gun Truck. Photos