Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father (10732 Views)

Share Your Skincare Routine / See My Daily Workout Routine (photo attached) / Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Wisefellow(m): 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
The lifestyle of a man as a bachelor is sweet and that of a married man is sweeter when peace, love, trust, understanding and God exist in the household. Everyday life, in the city of Lagos, is funny but crazy as activities are fully packed from dawn till bedtime, including other room service. However, man must be and rise up to responsibilities he is designed, by default, to enjoy by the Creator.

Every workdays, I get up from bed around 4:50am to see off my sweet little sister to bus stop, to join staff bus to Victoria Island. By 5:10am, I am back in the house to boil some bathing water for my lovely wife and princess. After brushing, I take 15minutes to say my prayer and then, wake my baby to give her necessary daily supplements and bath her in readiness for school, while my wife is usually busy cooking the breakfast for the household. She also dress her up for school and prepare her school lunch box. As for my automobile, I quickly clean it up and get the black mini SUV set for the day. I then rush to have my bath, dress up and ready for work with my breakfast well packed in the food flask. Every family member is ready for the day and we set out. As the driver, my daughter's school is the first stop over, followed by my wife's workplace before arriving my office by 8:00am.

Working hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm is another interesting ball game that I am not ready to dwell on, full of activities, goal realisation and meeting deadlines while the sphere bubbles for people and activities till close of business.

By close of work, I wait no extra time to pick my beautiful babies, wife and daughter, to return home by evening between 6pm and 7pm due to traffic gridlock peculiar to Lagos roads. I am not complaining because it will surely get better while I enjoy all these. The hustle is real and family is key!

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by obaataaokpaewu: 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
By 4:50 I'm still i(o)n the bed. shocked shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Talkingboy: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wisefellow:
The lifestyle of a man as a bachelor is sweet and that of a married man is sweeter when peace, love, trust, understanding and God exist in the household. Everyday life, in the city of Lagos, is funny but crazy as activities are fully packed from dawn till bedtime, including other room service. However, man must be and rise up to responsibilities he is designed, by default, to enjoy by the Creator.

Every workdays, I get up from bed around 4:50am to see off my sweet little sister to bus stop, to join staff bus to Victoria Island. By 5:10am, I am back in the house to boil some bathing water for my lovely wife and princess. After brushing, I take 15minutes to say my prayer and then, wake my baby to give her necessary daily supplements and bath her in readiness for school, while my wife is usually busy cooking the breakfast for the household. She also dress her up for school and prepare her school lunch box. As for my automobile, I quickly clean it up and get the black mini SUV set for the day. I then rush to have my bath, dress up and ready for work with my breakfast well packed in the food flask. Every family member is ready for the day and we set out. As the driver, my daughter's school is the first stop over, followed by my wife's workplace before arriving my office by 8:00am.

Working hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm is another interesting ball game that I am not ready to dwell on, full of activities, goal realisation and meeting deadlines while the sphere bubbles for people and activities till close of business.

By close of work, I wait no extra time to pick my beautiful babies, wife and daughter, to return home by evening between 6pm and 7pm due to traffic gridlock peculiar to Lagos roads. I am not complaining because it will surely get better while I enjoy all these. The hustle is real and family is key!

God bless you Daddy ....

There are still good men out there .

Some men will say Bathing baby , Cooking , washing , e.t.c are solely for the Women.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Talkingboy: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
we, we are still single oooo , so let us just pazzzz....

5 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Awwwww. Feels good to see family oriented men gather to discuss how they carry their families along. we need to see more of this type of thread in this family section. smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Orchid45: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Wisefellow:

This is quite encouraging, your kind is rare.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Ennyhollar(f): 9:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
may God bless you sir, more power to ur elbow�

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by kolajoo(m): 4:58am On Mar 03, 2018
I have nothing to say grin just passing by
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by sucess001(m): 5:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmm. So make we wey never marry go chop stone?

6 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Carinaflo(f): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2018
You are a good man
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Ugoeze2016: 5:05am On Mar 03, 2018
A very good husband
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by globatop: 5:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice chores grin grin grin
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Aldebaran(m): 5:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Funny

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by ladycomfort(f): 5:16am On Mar 03, 2018
See husband kiss

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by MrRhymes101(m): 5:24am On Mar 03, 2018
U close work by 5pm, pick your wife and kid and still get home by 6pm? Are you sure you are in Lagos?... Wedding MC

15 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Burgerlomo: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Wisefellow:

7 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Smooyis(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2018
It's good to be a supportive husband, not only by dishing out money. We have to see our wives not only as a wife but as a friend, colleague, and sister. I highly commend your efforts, and I want to thank God for your lucky wife. shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice smiley

I pray I be like you once I get married wink

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by lonelydora: 5:36am On Mar 03, 2018
May God bless all of us who are loving husbands. As for me, i help in preparing (bathing, feeding, dressing) the kids between the hours of 4:30am to 6:00am. Once they leave, i clean and arrange the house before going out for the day's business.

The way you treat your wife determines how God blesses you. Remember the bible scriptures..."he that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord". You can't be treating your wife as a slave and obtain such favour. Just increase your love for your wife and see how your blessings increases.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by kaydee(m): 5:37am On Mar 03, 2018
You're doing great Pops! Still learning how to feed a mouth that ain't got teeth yet!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Alejo01(m): 5:44am On Mar 03, 2018
This will resonate with most Lagosians.....

Most had it rougher than this daily..... Danfo wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Iseoluwani: 5:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Very informative and precise

Family is the key
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by libertyfather(m): 5:47am On Mar 03, 2018
This one nah talk?

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by goodnewscliff(m): 5:48am On Mar 03, 2018
Nahhhhh!!!!! Not me nd ma dudes
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by emmabest2000(m): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
By 4:50 I'm still i(o)n the bed. shocked shocked shocked

Sleep on dude

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by qmd24(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2018
Nice one

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by hezy4real01(m): 5:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Blessed are the good daddies for the shall eat the fruit of their labours...God bless

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by lonelydora: 6:00am On Mar 03, 2018
kaydee:
You're doing great Pops! Still learning how to feed a mouth that ain't got teeth yet!

A tedious work shaa. You have to be a patient dad to do this
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by pussyeater(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2018
kolajoo:
I have nothing to say grin just passing by
And don't look back. Alo Rami rami
Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Divay22(f): 6:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Shout out to all the good and responsible fathers out there..
Op that's thoughtful of you... Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Daily Routine As A Lagos Father by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Good for you, Bro!

Your career/business makes this very sustainable, no doubt.

I am currently several hundred kilometres away from my wife and kids.

I'm hurrying back home today, but by next weekend, I'm still off again. I travel more than a thousand kilometres weekly on the job, but I do home chores and bathe my kids too, once I'm home.

Dads rock!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Giving Out All Their Wealth To Charity When They Die. What's Your View? / What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / Why Do Singles In the U.S/U.K Still Prefers To Go And Marry From Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.