Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Unusual Wedding Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Wedding Test (375 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / 8 Unusual Maternity Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unusual Wedding Test by laluski(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2021
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating 4 over a year and so we decided to get married.There was only one little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective 21yr old sister-in-law, always wore very tight miniskirts, and often times was bra-less.She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a fair view.*
One day this little sis called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once b4 I get married and commit my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and could not say a word. She said, I'm going upstairs to my room, and if u want one last wild fling, just come up and get me. I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and headed straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car, Behold, my future family were standing outside, all clapping!. With tears in his eyes, my father in-law hugged me and said "We are very happy that you passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter Welcome to the family!". I smiled with a sigh of relief, what a wonderful God we serve, because I was actually heading to my car to get my condoms
NA GOD SAVE ME OOh!

1 Like

Re: Unusual Wedding Test by Bedrooomsecret: 12:48pm On May 03, 2021
You still need to work on yourself..
You were contemplating doing it initially if not that you weighed your options.
I just hope you will stay faithful to her
Re: Unusual Wedding Test by Winneygirl(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2021
Foolishness.
Fake story but... foolishness.
Re: Unusual Wedding Test by Barbiturate(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2021
Old time story!

Moreover, how can you test a goat with yam?

Cooked up story!
Re: Unusual Wedding Test by ipobarethieves: 10:00pm On May 05, 2021
cool Good story.Thank God! Baba ijesha don open una eyes grin.I kuku trust Lefulefu/mejiloyon to explore,dig deep..I give u 10/100 for ur Arabian nite tale
Re: Unusual Wedding Test by MufasaLion: 10:19pm On May 05, 2021
We're just 5 that have such a faithful personality in Africa.

cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Bill Gate And Wife Part Ways After 27years Of Marriage With 3 Lovely Children / What's The 1 Unforgettable Thing Your Father Did For You / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.