Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now (7830 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by SouthEastFacts: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Like I have said earlier, I know my people while my people know me too..

Court is not even needed in this case except those who have not been proud of their lineage with no one to back them up on their fake lineage
So where are you from?

Yoruba

Fulani

Bororo

Yorulani (Yoruba-Fulani)
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
grin
the anarchy continues.
Niger deltans should better not allow esn invade their backyard wooo.thry have been scoring countless own goals across imo,ebonyi,enugu etc. wike no gree allow own goal 4 him domot.grin
you have been wailing in every post that concerns igbos, ESN and ipob on nairaland,is it that you so much love igbos that you don't want them to destroy their region or you are just scared that they may end up leaving your contraption??

Please come clear let's no your stance.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Presently I'm facing yours.

What can you do about it?

grin
All jihadist must die
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:
All for what? To proof no point cos I can bet it that this madness would soon stop...

So why not stop now
just to teach your terrorists in uniform that they ain't the only ones that no how to pull a trigger,

Even if they stop today believe me the massage have been passed..
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
And some people will jubilate over this. The most irritating part is that they will still have the nerve to claim to be Igbo.

And I ask how can a Igboman wish chaos and unrest in their very own region
hope you said this same shit when innocent youths were been massacred in South East

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

All jihadist must die
I agree.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Keep using that we that you are using until doom will fall on you that's when you will understand the level of problems you have brought into your life�

bloody taquiyya demon.
even when there was no uknown gun men igbo youths were been massacred on a daily basis..

If you want to tell a story try and start from the beginning..

We igbos value life we can't just wake up and start celebrating when military men were killed...

Stop your rubbish emotional blackmailing,Igbo youths have a score to settle with the zoo terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Young man, you're a FOOL, go and form Biafra in your parlour. Rubbish.

You people have set many Igbos against you by killing their kinsmen in the name of killing police.
you can wail all you want,it won't change anything!!!

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

We are happy with what is going on in the east today.

Long may it continue.
iseee.....amen....long may the nigerian terrorists militaries continue to go down in the east!!!
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
iseee.....amen....long may the nigerian terrorists militaries continue to go down in the east!!!

The policemen have chinedu and Uche as their names.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

The policemen have chinedu and Uche as their names.

yea same police men killed chinedu and uche in aba,nkpo,emene etc with out thinking twice....so it makes no difference..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
yea same police men killed chinedu and uche in aba,nkpo,emene etc with out thinking twice....so it makes no difference..

Long may it continue.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Long may it continue.

grin grin grin once your zoo military are the victims I say amen to it...
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
grin grin grin once your zoo military are the victims I say amen to it...

99% of the casualties would be from the east.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

99% of the casualties would be from the east.

saint unknown gun men don't attack innocent civilians, your zoo terrorists do....so the casualties will possibly be 100% zoo sodiers... cool cool
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
saint unknown gun men don't attack innocent civilians, your zoo terrorists do....so the casualties will possibly be 100% zoo sodiers... cool cool

Yes, the innocent would always be home when it happens.

Ariaria market would not be far off, bet me.

grin
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by adekolaelect(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
And some people will jubilate over this. The most irritating part is that they will still have the nerve to claim to be Igbo.

And I ask how can a Igboman wish chaos and unrest in their very own region
simply bcs of their high level of stupidity and they will later rush to another man's land to claim what their forfathers failed to prove.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Omoslim26: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
even when there was no uknown gun men igbo youths were been massacred on a daily basis..

If you want to tell a story try and start from the beginning..

We igbos value life we can't just wake up and start celebrating when military men were killed...

Stop your rubbish emotional blackmailing,Igbo youths have a score to settle with the zoo terrorists.

We are back to this again.

Every sane person knows the brutal treatment melted on Biafra agitators. Not only ipob ,massob also was dished the same treatment.

But is the current situation right now in the East anyway helpful??

is it the best way to revenge on the fg

And hope you have been to ipob platforms and see how dey celebrate this killings.

When a state of emergency is imposed on the East will that help us in anyway??

Why is Massob not taking this route

right here we see ipob members or supposed supporters, praise this killers and even their leader call them sent angels.

How can you call godforsaken criminals trying to wreck havock on the same people you hypocritically claim you are fighting for angels,

Nna eee dis is bullcrap on all fronts.

There's no iota of logic to justify why any Igboman will celebrate this madness happening in the once peaceful SE.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Yes, the innocent would always be home when it happens.

Ariaria market would not be far off, bet me.

grin
you no get talk... goodnight..
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Brimstone77:
you no get talk... goodnight..

You don remember emeka shop abi ?

It's going down.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
grin
the anarchy continues.
Niger deltans should better not allow esn invade their backyard wooo.thry have been scoring countless own goals across imo,ebonyi,enugu etc. wike no gree allow own goal 4 him domot.grin

Kanu and IPOB

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

We are back to this again.

Every sane person knows the brutal treatment melted on Biafra agitators. Not only ipob ,massob also was dished the same treatment.

But is the current situation right now in the East anyway helpful??

is it the best way to revenge on the fg

And hope you have been to ipob platforms and see how dey celebrate this killings.

When a state of emergency is imposed on the East will that help us in anyway??

Why is Massob not taking this route

right here we see ipob members or supposed supporters, praise this killers and even their leader call them sent angels.

How can you call godforsaken criminals trying to wreck havock on the same people you hypocritically claim you are fighting for angels,

Nna eee dis is bullcrap on all fronts.

There's no iota of logic to justify why any Igboman will celebrate this madness happening in the once peaceful SE.
oga if you didn't speak up when armless protesters were been massacred in the street of Igbo land by nigerian police, sodiers, air Force and navy,then you lack every moral justification to condemn the attack on military men today,please don't even try to emotionally blackmail me here because you're getting on my nerves already,was there any unknown gun men when your federal government declared operation python dance 1,2and 3 in the east?? If you want to declare state of emergency then do it, right now no body give a fvck...you declared ipob a terrorist organization when they were protesting peacefully,you attacked and massacred them like orphans,you kidnapped and execute them secretly just because they were carrying flags,but you rehabilitate and empower Boko Haram members despite killing thousands...mind you I'm not an ipob member,I just stand for justice and vengeance!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Brimstone77: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
Golan007:

You don remember emeka shop abi ?

It's going down.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by jom28gy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
When is this happening
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Rodwave: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
They're all really stupid. They and their Kanu that brought this nonsense to our region.
Which your region? Is there Ipob in oshogbo?
What a very low self esteemed abobaku miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: APC Plans Screening Of Ministerial Nominees, Others / Owo Church Attack: Rotimi Amaechi Asks Security Agencies To Step Up Intelligence / NESREA Shuts Julius Berger’s Headquarters In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.