Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now (7645 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Heavy Fighting Between Igbos And Hausa Ongoing In Abuja / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Veqtor: 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

But they said you are a Bororo Fulani.

So which region are you talking about?

Hehehe. Don't mind the scum. Look at them...littered all over ipob threads and claiming different tribes to cos confusion.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by helinues: 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ask my yansh oluku.

It's just a pity that your yansh wouldn't/couldn't give us the answer..

But your identity is also being questioned... Are you saying you are not who you are?

Asking on behalf of a friend
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by helinues: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Veqtor:

Rule 2

sad

Truth hurts right?

You want chaos in SE, but they want peace...

Who do you think is the enemy of SE between you two?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by kevapet: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

You can't see me on such thread cos the northerners themselves said the North is at peace that the Southern media are the one exaggerating things.. You do not expect me to take them seriously afterwards.

SE is in Southern part of Nigeria, apart from politics, SE and my region don't have any palava... So we are still maintaining the status quo.

Your progress is our progress.. Our progress if your progress... My own thinking though

We do not want SE to be in such case where we would overlook their insecurity..
Yinmu. Fake sympathy. F. Liar. You are only scared about your evil nijeriya future. Victory is theirs against useless nijeriya. The revolt soon get to your doorstep, you go hear am. Make we finish with all our ongoing projects. Nijeriya and peace shall never be use in same sentence again. Una just dey start. One nijeriya my foot.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by SouthEastFacts: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Wait, are you saying you believe in dem say dem say?
Make I ask you first!!
Witness account are admissible in court.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by helinues: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Witness account are admissible in court.

Like I have said earlier, I know my people while my people know me too..

Court is not even needed in this case except those who have not been proud of their lineage with no one to back them up on their fake lineage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Veqtor: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

Truth hurts right?

You want chaos in SE, but they want peace...

Who do you think is the enemy of SE between you two?

https://www.nairaland.com/6528601/boko-haram-imposes-vat-income

Go there and show ur talent... uncle bmc argumentative representative.

Leave SE alone... it's none of ur business whatsoever. Buh then again, it's nearly month-end...so y won't you work hard for ur 30k bmc salary, huh? And if u r lucky, they give you boleh and kpomo to go with it?

Hehehe. Sorry...is ur name

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by uBuNiT: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:
And some people will jubilate over this. The most irritating part is that they will still have the nerve to claim to be Igbo.

And I ask how can a Igboman wish chaos and unrest in their very own region
YUor gramma is hell
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Keep using that we that you are using until doom will fall on you that's when you will understand the level of problems you have brought into your life�

bloody taquiyya demon.
Gutter man, you are angry , your uncivilized uncircumcised desert dweller , there is no space for you ppl in Bantu land , from cape coast to the Sahel, we will fight u , you can die if u like , get the Bleep out

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2021
edochie12:
Is true,I am staying at electrical market obosi,along owerri Rd,we closed earlier,everybody is heading home
what really happened
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Young man, you're a FOOL, go and form Biafra in your parlour. Rubbish.

You people have set many Igbos against you by killing their kinsmen in the name of killing police.
Did u read this before u posted it, no wonder your country is crippled, your are so down on the scale of human development and might as well be a LUCY , bring it on . We are leaving Nigeria Willy Nilly.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Nobody wants any war and this fake sympathy is repulsing, you don’t care about igbos , you never cared , you are just sacred of losing ur slaves , if u are bothered about igbos you will be talking about the root curse of this issues , your slaves have revolted and I can tell u from the bottom of my heart , the game have changed , you are dealing with major entities, unlike 1967, you will not defeat us in the battle field and the fear this time will get to u personally , it is a promise . Enough is enough .

I don't care.

They should continue.

Decimation loading...
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

I don't care.

They should continue.

Decimation loading...
Crap , your skull is at the bottom of that pyramid of ppl that will be decimated.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Omoslim26:

Most of them are not Igbos,most of them are just using taquiyya dat will ruin their life to instigate and profer violence in Se as it burning in their own region.

But Chukwu Abiama will surely put them to shame.

Which Taquiyya?

Full blooded igbo men are on this forum hailing the anarchy.

Long may it continue.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Crap , your skull is at the bottom of that pyramid of ppl that will be decimated.

Amuwo instead of upper iweka.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

grin

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Amuwo instead of upper iweka.
Your power over igbos is going , ntooorrrrr gi. How long did u think you hold a nation down? You deny them equity in the country you forced them into , such heartlessness , May the universe pay u personally, pay ur generations what u deserve scum

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Your power over igbos is going , ntooorrrrr gi. How long did u think you hold a nation down? You deny them equity in the country you forced them into , such heartlessness , May the universe pay u personally, pay ur generations what u deserve scum
We are happy with what is going on in the east today.

Long may it continue.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

We are happy with what is going on in the east today.

Long may it continue.
Face ur miserable jihadist life
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Face ur miserable jihadist life
Presently I'm facing yours.

What can you do about it?

grin
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by amuwo1980: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Golan007:

Which Taquiyya?

Full blooded igbo men are on this forum hailing the anarchy.

Long may it continue.
See them Taquiyya, floatsams and jetsams , Fulani herds men killing ppl in the east doesn’t bother ur jihadist conscience , we need Americans to occupy the whole of Sahel for 1000yrs.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Golan007: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

See them Taquiyya, floatsams and jetsams , Fulani herds men killing ppl in the east doesn’t bother ur jihadist conscience , we need Americans to occupy the whole of Sahel for 1000yrs.

In the meantime the fire continues.

All hail the late Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Turantula(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

So people who do not want another war to happen in SE must be tagged BMC?

Let's even assume they are indeed BMC, is not wishing SE evil a bad thing?

Cos to me,na those who no want this madness to stop are the real evil people that do not care about the innocent people that would be caught unaware...

We could/can avoid all this gory story
My muslim terrorist friend, you are no longer posting pictures of youth swimming mudy water? This your new found love for Ndigbo dikwa egwu grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Omoslim26: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
amuwo1980:

Gutter man, you are angry , your uncivilized uncircumcised desert dweller , there is no space for you ppl in Bantu land , from cape coast to the Sahel, we will fight u , you can die if u like , get the Bleep out

grin
amuwo1980:

Words of a deranged fella��

You better pray very well so that boko, Iswap, ansarudeen, bandits, heardmen killer dat are doing competition in your region on who kills the most, don't catch up with you and dis fake substandard taquiyya that you are using.

Ozu nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by helinues: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Turantula:

My muslim terrorist friend, you are no longer posting pictures of youth swimming mudy water? This your new found love for Ndigbo dikwa egwu grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am not only challenging you, I dare you to post proofs where I mocked Igbo about the swimming mud water.

It's daring and if you can't provide the proofs, I beg you in the name of God, don't mention me again.

Waiting patiently
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
educhigo:
Happening now heavy gunfire at onitcha uperiweka update is coming soon

Stop carrying fake news, nothing dey happen here.

If you see gunfire, you go fit comment for nairaland?
Please stop these nonsens£

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Turantula(m): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
helinues:

I am not only challenging you, I dare you to post proofs where I mocked Igbo about the swimming mud water.

It's daring and if you can't provide the proofs, I beg you in the name of God, don't mention me again.

Waiting patiently
You and Pantami can go and bomb WHO, FIFA, UN, UEFA, ICC headquarters for all I care
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by BanevsJoker(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
grin
the anarchy continues.
Niger deltans should better not allow esn invade their backyard wooo.thry have been scoring countless own goals across imo,ebonyi,enugu etc. wike no gree allow own goal 4 him domot.grin
Go and link your NIN.
Re: Breaking News Heavy Gunfire At Onitcha Uperiweka Now by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2021
educhigo:
Happening now heavy gunfire at onitcha uperiweka update is coming soon
Heavy gunfire for nairaland, na so you dey carry fake news about unrest in Onitsha since yesterday, I wonder when you go get sense, that unrest you are wishing Onitsha residents will surely visit you and your family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tinubu Dead As Sanwo-Olu Sympathizes With Family Over Loss / Protest Has Erupted In Benin City / Breaking News: President Buhari Accuses Obama Of Aiding Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.