Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) (87681 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Get A Girlfriend Whose Mother Is A Food Vendor. / Till Date I Still Dont Know Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by sapeleboi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
look like poo

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by lilyheaven: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Chai! many are really mad...

Is that what you comfortably cooked?

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
I swear, you need an entire village full of women before you poison your poor self to death with bad food.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Successmind(m): 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2021
Just look for a tjunction and drop there .....no look back oooo.... come for the soap tomorrow
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nosaghae(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
I live comfortably and I cook comfortably, so do I still need a girlfriend?
By the way, rate my cooking. The food is a combination of yam and beans. cool
This food wen dey like four junction meal so
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by onunwa21(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Carchoice:
Is that aha(pounded yam mixed with red oil) and beans?

Aha is mostly prepared for the gods

Abi na rice and beans be that?

You don’t eat fish or meat?
Help me ask him oo
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by rafcrown(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2021
Good food and vaseline, no girl friend needed
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by onunwa21(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2021
PissfulProtester:
At all...

You may need a wife cos you can't cook babies..

He needs a wife oooo
No go kill urself say u dey cook

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin Easy on him please cheesy

PissfulProtester:
Chai! many are really mad...

Is that what you comfortably cooked?
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Queenserah26(f): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2021
Successmind:
Just look for a tjunction and drop there .....no look back oooo.... come for the soap tomorrow

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by GeneralPula: 10:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Even tho, your food doesn't look good, your point is clear..

There may not need to keep a girlfriend once you can cook & clean your custody!

If dick rise, find a girl to make you cum and that's all..

You'll have a very composed life & finding your fit won't be so hard !
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
Successmind:

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Chirowman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Okay oo
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by MakeMoves: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
If you’re a god of some sort since the food looks like junction offering, you might be okay without a lady.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by albacete(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Today is my birthday joor!
Make una wish me well.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
See this one ! Is Not FOOD that is the problem man !

We are talking about KPEKUS !

Na you go na NACK yourself ni undecided undecided undecided

Or

Na Vaseline crew member you wan be ? grin grin grin
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by lebete3000: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
LadySarah:
Nope.
You only need a toddler to eat the mashy food you made.

It even looks like a food a toddler doesn't wanna eat... cheesy
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by kay29000(m): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Clinghton:
If cooking is the only function you think that can be performed by a girlfriend, you really don't need one.

Exactly
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Eewwww shocked
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:

Poor man
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by WorldRichest: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:

Poverty! DIE, DIE, DIIIIIIIEEEEEE

Is that thing you posted food for your dogs and cats?
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by LINTUNE(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
na goat food be that...the beans and yam ought to be almost completely marshed na "potopoto"...bro how this kind thing go pass ya throat sef. grin
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Krexpah(m): 11:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Na sacrifice you prepare lol
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by na2016: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:

OP: What is this? looks like chicken feed oo
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Phantomhilz: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry, I think you attempted Ayaraya Ji. Wouldn't it be better to correct or specify what you cooked in the original post, because it's mostly an nsukka (enugu) meal
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by emmyN(m): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2021
Bros you don cook rubbish cheesy
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
My brother that food is wonderful, do not mind them, afterall no matter how the food looks good, we end up chewing it and I want us to imagine how the food looks after chewing it and swallowing - yuck angry

As for meat or fish, I can see you are doing well on that department, the animals do not have to be killed because of you, you have too much sense and you have taught nairalanders that it safe for the animals if we do not chew them grin

But how are you dealing with sex without a girlfriend, cos it is necessary for a relaxed mind? Oh, I get it, there is a brothel around the junction grin

On a serious note, when did people become mad to the extent of posting what they eat on internet shocked grin shocked
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Jeterry(m): 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Where’s your mum
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
Phantomhilz:
Xenry, I think you attempted Ayaraya Ji. Wouldn't it be better to correct or specify what you cooked in the original post, because it's mostly an nsukka (enugu) meal
Exactly! That's what I cooked cool.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by clems88(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2021
I don't understand this food o shocked did u fry garri join grin I'm confused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan