Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. (726 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by knowhowk: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
No Tribalism ,No Sentiments ,No Politics .Say the truth Muhammad Buhari is the Best President Nigeria ever had .He Is a Technocrats,A Nation Builder ,An Economist ,A dodged fighter against Corruption . Let's us Join hands together to Support him .We have only one Nation .One Nigeria . Remember no one is ever Perfect,The President is trying His best . Staphylococus aureus and Infertility issues Cure ...check my signature ..visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by amuwo1980: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
knowhowk:
No Tribalism ,No Sentiments ,No Politics .Say the truth Muhammad Buhari is the Best President Nigeria ever had .He Is a Technocrats,A Nation Builder ,An Economist ,A dodged fighter against Corruption . Let's us Join hands together to Support him .We have only one Nation .One Nigeria . Remember no one is ever Perfect,The President is trying His best . Staphylococus aureus and Infertility issues Cure ...check my signature ..visit www.gardennaturalhealth.com
Patronize at your own risk
Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by Maxchu: 11:26pm On Apr 28, 2021
knowhowk:
. Really ! Abeg what is the solution to Diabetes ? my father has it ,Tired of using drugs he is not getting any better .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by knowhowk: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2021
Maxchu:
. Really ! Abeg what is the solution to Diabetes ? my father has it ,Tired of using drugs he is not getting any better .
. Go to a Grocery store ask for bitter gourd,Find the picture attached ,some people call it Karela.buy it and blend it ,Buy Bitter leaf as well , Squeeze the first time pour the water away , Squeeze it the second time then add 5 Adult Spoon-full of the bitter Leaf in a Glass cup where you already poured the bitter gourd juice .He should drink it on an empty stomach ,First thing in the morning ,Last thing at night ....He should adhere strictly to Nutritional advice he must have been given before ..This simple natural Composition has no Contraindications at all on the internal body organ .It's Non Toxic ,It has no free radicals or waste .Moreso on my part I have done Toxicological Analysis on both Natural items .Safe .....www.gardennaturalhealth.com ..Are U married with No kids ,Infections etc.Visit my site now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by dan761(m): 8:05am On Apr 29, 2021
knowhowk:
. From the way I see this thread I don't really think that the op really meant what He typed , Probably he meant the Opposite ,I think he knows Presently Many people are Angry and would want to view this thread to see what makes the President the best .I think the main Purpose of this thread is just to get Views and get attension for His Website ...My thought .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by Maxchu: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2021
knowhowk:
. Go to a Grocery store ask for bitter gourd,Find the picture attached ,some people call it Karela.buy it and blend it ,Buy Bitter leaf as well , Squeeze the first time pour the water away , Squeeze it the second time then add 5 Adult Spoon-full of the bitter Leaf in a Glass cup where you already poured the bitter gourd juice .He should drink it on an empty stomach ,First thing in the morning ,Last thing at night ....He should adhere strictly to Nutritional advice he must have been given before ..This simple natural Composition has no Contraindications at all on the internal body organ .It's Non Toxic ,It has no free radicals or waste .Moreso on my part I have done Toxicological Analysis on both Natural items .Safe .....www.gardennaturalhealth.com ..Are U married with No kids ,Infections etc.Visit my site now
. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari : The Best President Nigeria Ever Had. by knowhowk: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2021
Maxchu:
. Thanks
U are welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Armed Robbers Attack Banks, Police Stations In Osun / No More Twitterrorists / See The Question A Lecturer Set For ND1 Students In Nekede, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.