Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom (33625 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by markidoo(m): 5:55am On Apr 29, 2021
choi
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Koralords: 5:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Bad
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by jacoik(m): 5:57am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u Wicked ooooo. but u for watch the ball on ur phone na though PSG spoil my ticket yesterday but I will forgive them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by tiswell(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:
Female?? No na
male... yes?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Mjpem23(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2021
PeterCBenjamin:
What a sad and bad news to her family. May her soul RIP. She died securing the lives of the people of this nation. Rest well ma.

Which life is Nigeria police securing in this country ?
You wan Dey whine God

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:59am On Apr 29, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by AllenSpencer: 6:02am On Apr 29, 2021
franktech:
If you are Biafran and my relation and you are serving in the Nigerian police or I won't weep for you a single bit when UGM gets at you. I swear

Do you plan to pay them salary when they resign. Or you have a job for them.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Olawalelead(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa o...
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by franktech(m): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2021
The people that are not into Nigerian force have not died. Are you Nigerian police? Aren't you surviving.
AllenSpencer:

Do you plan to pay them salary when they resign. Or you have a job for them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by 1972xy: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2021
Seriously, if this is handwork of Ipob , i think it is high time they stopped all these rubbish.
We should join hands and make Nigeria great and not to destroy our dear country.
We are not known to be terrorist why all these nonsensical killings. Does this not justify why the government declared ipob a terrorist?
Let it be known that our common enemy is the fulani not even the Hausas.
so why killing our brothers and sisters....just because they are in uniform.
Enough is enough or else you guys will loose the sympathy you have been enjoying all over the world.
Ewu is always Ewu no matter how you tame it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ifytrik(m): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u Wicked ooooo. but u for watch the ball on ur phone na though PSG spoil my ticket yesterday but I will forgive them
my brother you no know say Nigeria police de work hand in hand with devil? Naso them go take perish finish i no care weting kill them but i must celebrate their death

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by tnerro1(m): 6:12am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob killing their mothers, father's and siblings, at the end of the day they are only killing themselves, my only sympathy is to the innocent patriotic Igbos that will be affected.

Here's the plan... Let them keep killing themselves thinking they are killing other tribes,once they are exhausted they will start countering and confronting themselves till they are left with 3%

Baba Buhari will be lol in is room right time

Sense no go kill Baba Buhari

So if you are the leader of a community and your people are killing themselves , you will be in your room laughing Isa Pantami fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by sanyajava: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Which way forward Nigerians
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by AfonjaConehead: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob killing their mothers, father's and siblings, at the end of the day they are only killing themselves, my only sympathy is to the innocent patriotic Igbos that will be affected.

Here's the plan... Let them keep killing themselves thinking they are killing other tribes,once they are exhausted they will start countering and confronting themselves till they are left with 3%

Mallam. Very easy to spot a Mallam.... continue,we are jesting listening. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Biluxe(f): 6:19am On Apr 29, 2021
God have mercy.
Pure coconut oil available

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by UTAN28(m): 6:20am On Apr 29, 2021
I am the president of Nigeria

Now tell me,
Whats going on in my country

I want to know ok
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by CodedWealth(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2021
It's now a trend. Soon none outs 36 states would be safe!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Adetayo1978(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Why all these killings of police officers? Who're the these unknown gunmen? A lot of questions begging for answers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ignis: 6:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Death is inevitable
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by eki2000(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Why is Ipod coming over to Akwa Ibom, please they know that people here do not share their ideology of Biafra or whatever, they should not come back again.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by jrusky(m): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Pls guys stop killing fellow indigenes these are our fellow Southerners.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by BuyDomain: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Day don break abi?
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ALISMILE(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That's what the Buhari-led administration want us to hear everyday... When an Al-Queda loving Pantami is there as Minister, expect bad news to always dominate the front-page of our national dailies.

It's really sad.
Continue blaming Buhari for everything that happened to you
Even when ur erection fails na bubu cause am
Just continue
The beautiful thing is that bubu does not give a fuuuuck
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Chirowman(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace , We need God interventions . This killing is getting out of hand with this unmasked Gunmen
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by BruncleZuma: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
The fact that some these paid miscreants don't know the difference between Akwa Ibom and Awka, in Anambra makes me sad, who are your parents?

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by jacoik(m): 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
my brother you no know say Nigeria police de work hand in hand with devil? Naso them go take perish finish i no care weting kill them but i must celebrate their death
lolxxxxx hahahaha I concur with u bro. I once told my younger brother that any day you wake up and say u want to join Nigeria police ehhhh, na that day I will celebrate Ur date and will be happy that u died. honestly I hate that name (Nigeria police) like mad. anybody can attack me here for what I said but I don't care.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2021
Great news.. Since endsars peaceful protest didn't work well.. This surely does..

The terrorists in power can never be greater than the will of the people..

Their numbers are going down. Eventually, they will all be decimated.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by RealDaughter(f): 6:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Atleast the stories of civilians been killed by the Nigerian police has reduced, stories like police killing a family breadwinner, police killing a youth Corp member returning from where he has gone to serve the useless country, after his family has sold land to see him through school,police shooting people returning from football viewing center etc.. instead of these deaths ontop civilians head make it continue with uniform men, death has been going on in this country na only formation of victim Dem change,if you cry too much for Dem na you know wetin you dey cry for.nonsense...as if the killing na new thing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by manikspears: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.

Do not be overcome by evil but overcome evil with good.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Emenikec219(m): 6:43am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:

You are ingnorant of highest order ESN is for security agencies be it Hausa Yoruba or Igbo so far you wear that zoo uniform you are our enemy as Boko haram never kill northerners and fulani headers men never finish south west so shall it be

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by awgumayor: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2021
DSS crested the unknown gunmen now hoodlums have hijacked it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Gusau Rally LIVE - Holding In The Tick Of The Mid-night - See Photos / Aminu Atiku Loses Custody Of His Children To Fatima Bolori His Ex-wife / IBB Speaks To THISDAY, Affirms Statement - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.