Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom (33622 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by IkengaRussell(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.

grin grin grin....Dance bro dance..Don't mind whatever the fvck people are saying..Nigerian cops deserve no pity..So dance on,my brother..Dance for the 5k you wasted for nothing in this freakishly hard country,dance my brother..Dance for all Nigerians that have been a victim of different levels of Police brutality..Dance,my brother.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by emezuo17: 6:45am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob killing their mothers, father's and siblings, at the end of the day they are only killing themselves, my only sympathy is to the innocent patriotic Igbos that will be affected.

Here's the plan... Let them keep killing themselves thinking they are killing other tribes,once they are exhausted they will start countering and confronting themselves till they are left with 3%

Baba Buhari will be lol in is room right time

Sense no go kill Baba Buhari
. If you think this killing of police men in the south has no government backing, then you need your head examined, all the personnel killed so far by these uknown gunmen are from the south, think again, for your information, Akwa Ibom is ibibio not igbo.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by IkengaRussell(m): 6:46am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:
Female?? No na

There has to be equality..If male cops can be murdered by UGM,why not female cops too? undecided.They're all vicious creatures.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Victoria938(f): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ifytrik(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2021
IkengaRussell:

grin grin grin....Dance bro dance..Don't mind whatever the fvck people are saying..Nigerian cops deserve no pity..So dance on,my brother..Dance for the 5k you wasted for nothing in this freakishly hard country,dance my brother..Dance for all Nigerians that have been a victim of different levels of Police brutality..Dance,my brother.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Akuruoulo(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob killing their mothers, father's and siblings, at the end of the day they are only killing themselves, my only sympathy is to the innocent patriotic Igbos that will be affected.

Here's the plan... Let them keep killing themselves thinking they are killing other tribes,once they are exhausted they will start countering and confronting themselves till they are left with 3%

Las las bubu get brain pass u

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Tonytonex(m): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.
. hmmmm! A.P.Cheat member spotted.
you mean you are chatting from a police cell? that's a dummy lie.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by walozanga(m): 6:51am On Apr 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are definitely one of those paid by this evil government to spread lies on social media...people like u should b constantly attacked on social media cos thats the best we can do to get back at government...people like u should b attacked and chased out of social media...

One day his cup will full

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by RealDaughter(f): 6:52am On Apr 29, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Every single day , blood is shed

Shed from violent killing!!

Peoples shot, butchered , beheaded

Human life cost is worthless

Soldiers ,police personnel and civilians sacrificed on a daily basis

North, south, east and west is burning

Every one is asking the problem in abuja for solution

What is stopping NASS from doing what they should do

Why can't the executive be removed and someone else brought in

Asking the problem in Abuja the solution grin grin[center][/center]
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by charlesucheh(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Haba!
Even the softwares aren't left out.
This country is damaged goods.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ericquien: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Fools be killing themselves. Anyway, continue. Shows how worthless they see themselves. Just killing yourselves everyday while Buhari and his cohorts sip kunu ayah after they breakfast and laugh at the fact that no Fulani bears the name Akpan.

God bresss saint ungun known men. Continue.
may U be delivered in Jesus name

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by tempusfugit: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Oga shut up the people attacking southeast re igbos just like you, as far am concern you people can kill each other but without involving other regions especially south south, there was a video where you can even see where your people were cheering the murders after killing police men abd burning the police station
Kingcalls:

U are definitely one of those paid by this evil government to spread lies on social media...people like u should b constantly attacked on social media cos thats the best we can do to get back at government...people like u should b attacked and chased out of social media...
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by WorldRichest: 7:01am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:

This one is typing from the psychiatric ward of an Isolation Centre. Imagine a mentally unstable person now infected with COVID-19/20/21. The result is what you are seeing

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by PeterCBenjamin(m): 7:05am On Apr 29, 2021
Mjpem23:

Which life is Nigeria police securing in this country ?
You wan Dey whine God
They are securing my life oh! You don't know it's cos there is still police that is why touts in Lagos has not attacked me to steal my newly bought Samsung Galaxy A71. Dey there dey ask question.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by NawtyC001(m): 7:07am On Apr 29, 2021
athaboi:
Female?? No na

so na male deserve to die,your brain needs slap ...
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by digicreator: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Oh no!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by gbemishile: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
if u guys are done killing the police officers,would u please kindly turn over to urselves and wipe each other out in order to drive home ur point of biafra
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by skayT: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2021
There was a country!
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Warlord12(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Gunmen everywhere
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Rick9(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Day just dey break �
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Uteghe(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2021
This is why IPOB will fail and be worsted. The friends,relatives and associates of the slain have become anti IPOB army already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Gee64: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2021
The state of insecurity in Nigeria now is indeed worrisome.
No more regard for human life?

Well, my sigy below has some FREE offers for you! It's legit and scam-free!
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by emperor863(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2021
Bola146:
Enough of this killings for Christ's sake sad

Why should they stop? Are you anywhere near their primitive caves? I see you're Bola. Since you're not one of them, please don't be bothered about their savagery.

However, if you're near their caves try and relocate to your region as fast as possible and watch the film on TVC and. Channels TV. You'll enjoy the film.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by wink2015(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2021
NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED.

We can not continue like this as a nation.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Kingcalls: 7:22am On Apr 29, 2021
tempusfugit:
Oga shut up the people attacking southeast re igbos just like you, as far am concern you people can kill each other but without involving other regions especially south south, there was a video where you can even see where your people were cheering the murders after killing police men abd burning the police station

Its unfortunate that ur foolishness will end up perishing u...this is another paid member of this evil regime to come to social media to deceive and lie...Mark his moniker

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Zeezenho: 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Military does not have gender.you mischievous son of darkness.

All you craved for is to see igbo men swimming in muds,while cowards soldiers watch and humiliate us.you wish our lands can be like middle belt that the indigend leave in IDP camps while the fulani terrorist invaders take over and rename their Town or the yorubas that now leave in refugee camp in a foreign land while fulani terrorist replace them in their ancestral land.you guys wish one biafran state will turn to kwara.you wish to hear of emir of nnewi.

Well it will never happen.we are igbos we fight till the last man.we believe so much in burning everything down because we can easily rebuild a more modern city.than watch almajeree lay their coursed hand on our mothers and sisters.

All you afonjas wishing to see igbo land fall breaking news it will never happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by emperor863(m): 7:29am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:

Well done. Dimwits like you have swallowed your falsehood hook, line and sinker. Hence, the "Likes". Not all of us Nairaland are fools.

You are in a detention facility and you have your phone with you. You try wella. Those policemen that arrested you must be madmen. However, this is unlikely. That is how you hide under a virtually faceless forum like Nairaland to spew rubbish.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by bragamycin: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458194-gunmen-kill-female-police-officer-in-akwa-ibom.html

I thought ESN were targeting only uniformed Fulani/Hausa people whom they claim are extorting members of IPOB via illegal checkpoints but what I have noticed is that all the police men/ army officers killed are easterners.
Is it to safe to say that the Hausa/Fulani uniform men are not the ones bringing to pains to the easterners or these eastern uniform men are just the real Fulani slave masters .....
I am now becoming worried over the killing of easterners In east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mansur Ali Emerge As Winner Of Kastina Bye Election / Nigeria Police Confirm Fake Warrant Was Used To Arrest Talolorun / Jonathan Is The Last Civilian President —Prophet Godfrey Gbujie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.