Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,150 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom (33457 Views)

Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim To Become First Female Police Affairs Minister / Atiku Abubakar As A Young Customs Officer In Early 80s (Throwback Photo) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by tempusfugit: 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
This comments aren't from yorubas or fulani
Kingcalls:

Its unfortunate that ur foolishness will end up perishing u...this is another paid member of this evil regime to come to social media to deceive and lie...Mark his moniker

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FBIBOT(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
This week lasan
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by moneyissweet(m): 7:36am On Apr 29, 2021
I swear if they see this your message you go remain for that cell till 2023 general election.

Sorry o

ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by vineyardfarms: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458194-gunmen-kill-female-police-officer-in-akwa-ibom.html

No security @ home, workplace, school, market, etc! ! ! ! !. Where can we find peace mr. President and commander in chief May their family find comfort and peace. May there killers KNOW NO PEACE.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by TheRedpillguy: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Killed alongside a make officer but why not, chenge the headline to gun men killed female police officer. So it's no longer gun men kill police officers in Akwa ibom. They have to go put emphasis on gender
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Kingcalls: 7:46am On Apr 29, 2021
tempusfugit:
This comments aren't from yorubas or fulani

What did u expect when the military is aiding these terrorists in killing the people ... have they ever arrested any herdsman..... why should they come to our land and kill at will ...can an igbo man go to North and start killing the northerners just to claim their land.... b4 this evil regime was there no peace in igbo land?? There was kanu, he was preaching biafra, but it intensified when this evil regime came thru and started the killings , then the support for biafra grew... now people like mbaka that dint support the biafra movement is supporting it now ... anyone that still believes in one nigeria is either naive, ignorant, a terrorist or a benefactor of this evil regime

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Emerie22(m): 7:52am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:
Ipob killing their mothers, father's and siblings, at the end of the day they are only killing themselves, my only sympathy is to the innocent patriotic Igbos that will be affected.

Here's the plan... Let them keep killing themselves thinking they are killing other tribes,once they are exhausted they will start countering and confronting themselves till they are left with 3%

Baba Buhari will be lol in is room right time

Sense no go kill Baba Buhari

Just like the way your people are killing themselves

And the same Buhari has never intervened
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by RingRoadMafia: 8:03am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:
well maybe for you, as for me its a good news, the reason is, am typing this from a police cell, there is a cofew here that runs from 10pm to 5am so while i was returning from hall after psg mancity match yesterday, those bastards arested me at excatly 9:48pm, i tried to resist the arrest since it was not yet 10pm but they eventually overpowerd me and took me to the station and straight to the cell, well its morning already and they've named their price(5k), my brother is bringing the money alraedy so i will soon be out of here, but from today henceforth i will always celebrate the death of any Nigeria policemen or women so permit me to dance to the news pls.

My brother dance jare! Tule jor!! grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2021
speaktome:
The perilous time Bible talked about is here...

May God help us...
Shut up
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2021
maasoap:

Continue killing yourselves and be blaming Buhari. Las las, una go get sense.
Esther Akpan, Isonuyo Effiong
How does that concern you?
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by tempusfugit: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2021
My brother Biafra is dead and burried, may her soul rest in peace and I ll say only naive, ignorant, torrorist and benefactor people believes Biafra is achievable by way the other day I listen to the new commander of ipob in an audio interview, hah omo he sound like a pure agbero
Kingcalls:

What did u expect when the military is aiding these terrorists in killing the people ... have they ever arrested any herdsman..... why should they come to our land and kill at will ...can an igbo man go to North and start killing the northerners just to claim their land.... b4 this evil regime was there no peace in igbo land?? There was kanu, he was preaching biafra, but it intensified when this evil regime came thru and started the killings , then the support for biafra grew... now people like mbaka that dint support the biafra movement is supporting it now ... anyone that still believes in one nigeria is either naive, ignorant, a terrorist or a benefactor of this evil regime
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Minjim: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2021
When we say the some of the SS states are historically linked with the Yorubas because of some of their names and languages, the violent ones among them will say they prefer the igbos.

Well, the Igbos you prefer are importing their violent atrocities to your region now.

This certainly has the hand writing of the terrorist group Ipob all over it

It's a pity you have to kill innocent people .
RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2021
GreenArrow1:
Fools be killing themselves. Anyway, continue. Shows how worthless they see themselves. Just killing yourselves everyday while Buhari and his cohorts sip kunu ayah after they breakfast and laugh at the fact that no Fulani bears the name Akpan.

God bresss saint ungun known men. Continue.
You are crying even more that the bereaved.

Yoruba person you are, I guess

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 8:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Minjim:
When we say the some of the SS states are historically linked with the Yorubas because of some of their names and languages, the violent ones among them will say they prefer the igbos.

Well, the Igbos you prefer are importing their violent atrocities to your region now.

This certainly has the hand writing of the terrorist group Ipob all over it
This violence will move to southwest.

Just a matter of time, I don’t see anybody that can defend southwest.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Gee64:
The state of insecurity in Nigeria now is indeed worrisome.
No more regard for human life?

Well, my sigy below has some FREE offers for you! It's legit and scam-free!
police dey regard human lives?
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by watchindelta(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Dangerous country.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by uptimum123(m): 8:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Las las bubu get brain pass u

And thats why he is our President.. And am damn sure I have brain pass you
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Akuruoulo(m): 8:30am On Apr 29, 2021
uptimum123:

And thats why he is our President.. And am damn sure I have brain pass you
Fulani I SIGHT U AND UR COW LOADED BRAIN

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Surestory3: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
I'm already used to this news of killings in Nigeria.
Rip to the Dead.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by speaktome(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Shut up

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by sonofthunder: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/458194-gunmen-kill-female-police-officer-in-akwa-ibom.html

Unfortunately, a male police officer also died but that information is inconsequential........
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by AntiAPC2023(f): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2021
RealDaughter:
Atleast the stories of civilians been killed by the Nigerian police has reduced, stories like police killing a family breadwinner, police killing a youth Corp member returning from where he has gone to serve the useless country, after his family has sold land to see him through school,police shooting people returning from football viewing center etc.. instead of these deaths ontop civilians head make it continue with uniform men, death has been going on in this country na only formation of victim Dem change,if you cry too much for Dem na you know wetin you dey cry for.nonsense...as if the killing na new thing.
your mother and sister will be the next and I will type this same trash to celebrate their death.
God punish you for this comment.
Foolish prostitute.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by kimez419: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:

how you go take dey inside police cell dey press phone na mumu you think say u dey lie for ba
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by ThatFairGuy1: 10:49am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That's what the Buhari-led administration want us to hear everyday... When an Al-Queda loving Pantami is there as Minister, expect bad news to always dominate the front-page of our national dailies.

It's really sad.
Mumu, what concerned those people with the madness of ESN in the East
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by maasoap(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
How does that concern you?

No, it doesn't. Just contributing to a discussion on nairaland.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by makemoneywbsite: 11:41am On Apr 29, 2021
Zeezenho:
Military does not have gender.you mischievous son of darkness.

All you craved for is to see igbo men swimming in muds,while cowards soldiers watch and humiliate us.you wish our lands can be like middle belt that the indigend leave in IDP camps while the fulani terrorist invaders take over and rename their Town or the yorubas that now leave in refugee camp in a foreign land while fulani terrorist replace them in their ancestral land.you guys wish one biafran state will turn to kwara.you wish to hear of emir of nnewi.

Well it will never happen.we are igbos we fight till the last man.we believe so much in burning everything down because we can easily rebuild a more modern city.than watch almajeree lay their coursed hand on our mothers and sisters.

All you afonjas wishing to see igbo land fall breaking news it will never happen.

Please you guys have to cut our Yoruba countrymen some slacks. These are peculiar times for them considering they're a people everyone have been describing with adjectives such as fear-fear, cowardice, treachery and the like. For the first time, they now have been in an exact situation with Igbo by facing the same threat - Fulani. That Igbo found a response is a pain in their heart since it lent credence to the impression that they are fearful people. That is why they have all turned preachers of Somalia and Afghanistan. "Una dey turn una place to war zone". In truth, it is jealousy that Igbo has been able to defend their homeland. What can only be a dream to them. We all see how they praise and support the only eye in their heads - Sunday Igboho while telling us "Una go dey there Kanu go destroy SE" as if Igboho they support is preparing the SW for carnival. Please understand they're in pain that there's solution to herdsmen killings in Igbo while THEIR OWN HERDSMEN are still waiting for them in their forests.
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by FatherOfJesus: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2021
maasoap:

No, it doesn't. Just contributing to a discussion on nairaland.
Ok, there are a lot of discussion pertaining the development of southwest, don’t you think your contribution will be needed so much there?
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Lonelypacifist6: 11:57am On Apr 29, 2021
Two Police officers were killed, but the op, in a bid to whip up sentimental with the sensational reportage made the headline as if it was only a "Female officer" that was killed, The make officer doesn't deserve the dignity of making headlines?
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Zeezenho: 1:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Please you guys have to cut our Yoruba countrymen some slacks. These are peculiar times for them considering they're a people everyone have been describing with adjectives such as fear-fear, cowardice, treachery and the like. For the first time, they now have been in an exact situation with Igbo by facing the same threat - Fulani. That Igbo found a response is a pain in their heart since it lent credence to the impression that they are fearful people. That is why they have all turned preachers of Somalia and Afghanistan. "Una dey turn una place to war zone". In truth, it is jealousy that Igbo has been able to defend their homeland. What can only be a dream to them. We all see how they praise and support the only eye in their heads - Sunday Igboho while telling us "Una go dey there Kanu go destroy SE" as if Igboho they support is preparing the SW for carnival. Please understand they're in pain that there's solution to herdsmen killings in Igbo while THEIR OWN HERDSMEN are still waiting for them in their forests.

Bro you are absolutely right.but they need to swallow their pride make moves and help will come.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Litmus: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
ifytrik:

You'll celebrate the death of any Nigerian policeman or woman because you spent a night in a cell and was find 5k? (£11.00p) undecided

Mister, you’re giving the impression that you’re a bankrupt!
Re: Gunmen Kill Female Police Officer In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Govt and system made him bankrupt.
Litmus:

You'll celebrate the death of any Nigerian policeman or woman because you spent a night in a cell and find 5k? (£11.00p) undecided

Mister, you’re giving the impression that you’re a bankrupt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obaseki & His Deputy Shuaibu Participate In Clean-Up Exercise In Edo (Photos) / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.