Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal (2621 Views)

Nigeria Must Invest Heavily In The North To Overcome Insecurity, Poverty – Obi / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram, To Switch Over To War Mode / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Opak001(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
Haha haha , this cruise sweet ohh!,aba! naija world best
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Multiplier7(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2021
I laugh in Jewish
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by skyman200(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Uk should be taught a lesson,we move.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Mhimi007(m): 8:11am On Apr 29, 2021
we nor go jam agbako oo
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Admissionclass: 8:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Uk too small make USA join seff ,afterall we have the best land force in the world grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 8:32am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

I want my fellow arewa supporters to start the movement #CrushUK
cool cool

UK will simply DEFUSE THEIR STEMCELL DRUGS IN BUHARI BY REMOTE CONTROL.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

I want my fellow arewa supporters to start the movement #CrushUK
cool cool

AND REDUCE HIM TO GARBAGE.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by IvarDboneless: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
hahahahaha...sarcastism this early morning, guy you no well ooh.. grin me am in support too
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2021
early momo cruise
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by RingRoadMafia: 8:52am On Apr 29, 2021
Lmao! This shit is so funny grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Joyson: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2021
i laugh in parables hahaha, this is superstory
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by Sucre6: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Op u smoke mosquito coil ni
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by zimmaking(m): 9:38am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:
The UK had humilated Nigeria,how can Nigeria the giant of Africa declare someone a terrorist and the UK and tiny isreal have the guts to hide him in their country.Niger state is 10 times bigger than that tiny isreal,who is isreal?we can finish them in 72 hours of battle our soldiers can finish isreal.

The Nigerian senate should immediately pass a bill to authorise buhari to use force on the UK and isreal if they fail to deploy Kanu within the next three days.

Nigeria soldiers start rehearsing your conventional warfare training because you guys are going to invade UK soon.
I don't support war but never say that to Israel again.Isreal defeated all the Arab countries in 1973 Yom Kippur war.They will finish Nigeria forces in less than 24 hours.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 10:36am On Apr 29, 2021
wd2454418:
write up from a deluded thinker, a coward and a deranged fellow
Shut up u sophisticated and advanced coward cheesy I am making a movement urging Nigeria to reclaim their lost dignity from the UK and overthrow UK and become a world power,and u are here whimpering like a baby and saying rubbish online

Boomboclatic Morafvcker cool
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 10:39am On Apr 29, 2021
zimmaking:
I don't support war but never say that to Israel again.Isreal defeated all the Arab countries in 1973 Yom Kippur war.They will finish Nigeria forces in less than 24 hours.
Do you know Anambra state is bigger than isreal do you know Nigeria is more than 200 million people and Isreal is less than just 10 million people,so you know people our president is battle hardened and powerful general

We must go to war cool cool
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by superjab247: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2021
orisa37:

AND REDUCE HIM TO GARBAGE.
If they try that,we would burn down the whole UK and the world,we would smoke up the Atlantic and Pacific,we would burn down Europe we would capture all European leaders and put them in dss custody for interogations

Nobody dares Nigeria,even America are scared of Nigeria,we are heavily equipped we would burn down the world.

Nigeria can defeat the whole world in a conventional warfare cool cool
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by zolajpower: 10:45am On Apr 29, 2021
Goldbw122:

We have the corrupt leaders her so let's deal with them here first before looking for the one abroad, have u seen war once in your life have you experience war... Is not the one you see in movies ooo I mean real bloody war?
You elevating him by asking if he has seen war before . Ask if he has witnessed riot of any kind before , could be religious , tribal and any riot at all .
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orisa37: 11:19am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

If they try that,we would burn down the whole UK and the world,we would smoke up the Atlantic and Pacific,we would burn down Europe we would capture all European leaders and put them in dss custody for interogations

Nobody dares Nigeria,even America are scared of Nigeria,we are heavily equipped we would burn down the world.

Nigeria can defeat the whole world in a conventional warfare cool cool

COOOOORECT.

SUPERJAB 666

SUPERJAB 007

SUPERJAB 247

YOU SHALL GET MORE BASUKAS FROM MACBAN.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by thinksquad(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:

UK is a security threat,we must crush them with millitary might to teach tiny UK a lesson,I want people to support me in this movement
cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by thinksquad(m): 11:27am On Apr 29, 2021
na only dis thread don make me laugh well well today.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orble: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2021
superjab247:
The UK had humilated Nigeria,how can Nigeria the giant of Africa declare someone a terrorist and the UK and tiny isreal have the guts to hide him in their country.Niger state is 10 times bigger than that tiny isreal,who is isreal?we can finish them in 72 hours of battle our soldiers can finish isreal.

The Nigerian senate should immediately pass a bill to authorise buhari to use force on the UK and isreal if they fail to deploy Kanu within the next three days.

Nigeria soldiers start rehearsing your conventional warfare training because you guys are going to invade UK soon.
Says son of boko haram.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by orble: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wettin dey worry this Hausa/Fulani Northener. Better Go to war with saudi, moroco egypt and iran if you like yourself.
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by freemanq(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
High Fever dey worry u
Re: Nigeria Must Go To War With The UK And Isreal by wd2454418: 5:09am On Apr 30, 2021
superjab247:

Shut up u sophisticated and advanced coward cheesy I am making a movement urging Nigeria to reclaim their lost dignity from the UK and overthrow UK and become a world power,and u are here whimpering like a baby and saying rubbish online

Boomboclatic Morafvcker cool
hmm! Deranged human being.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Needs To See This, If We Are To Take Our Country Back(pics) / Obasanjo Regrets Ever Allowing Sharia In Northern Nigeria / General Murtala's ADC, The First Killed While Protecting A Commander-in-chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.