Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security (25494 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run / Atiku Asks NASS To Empower States To Control Their Internal Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by LordOfTheGame: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2021
Umahi is a clown
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:29am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just because they don't like a Fulani government, they are burning down their homes...

The best bet for Nigeria in 2023 is to have a president from the South West...Reason is this,.the people of the North are quiet and not revenging the killing of their people in the East only because they don't want to spoil Buhari's Government..I am sure we all know an average northerner is no coward! All it takes for them to turn the country upside down is a sickle

If the country makes the mistake of installing someone from the East as president or Vice, either by coup or by the book, it will be pay back time for the northerners..And the circle has no end point

shut up, they're burning down illegal ocupations by bandits and Fulani Police, na today? If hausas are not cowards, why did they want one Nigeria? Is because they want to continue to survive on other people labour that's why you guys can defend one Nigeria with your blood bunch of Lazy fouls, all Federal offices are ocupy by Fulani hausas eating free money why normal Igbo are hardworking in thier business, what's your definition of coward you mumu, they knew if they revenge at this time, it will instigate separation and hausas only source of income is Nigeria money. The last time they threatening Yorubas with food supply, they lost as all thier nonsense perishables perished, if hausas start war today, they will be the best looser. I'm not an Igbo person, if you don't use your sense to understand what is happening in Nigeria, na you Sabi.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by zoghys: 8:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Opak001:
wetin join baba lawo with security...,
I taya for some policy for the country ooo

They are the number factor when considering security in any state. In my opinion that's a good move by the governor, since most of this criminal perpetuate banking on the efficacy of their juju.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Ahmeduana(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2021
So is the native doctors that are posting the fake news?
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Calitoscassius(m): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2021
MPESA:

What Pastor's and Moslem cleric are all doing in this 21st century.
Let us learn to respect other people believe ..
Imagine, That individual is one of those gulilibles who have being brainwashed so badly by religious goons into throwing their African traditions away.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by endi4real: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A mere mortal asking the mouth piece of the gods to register or face sanction?

Whatever happens to Dave Umahi, the gods are not to blame. grin

Classic..!!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Calitoscassius(m): 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
hakeem4:
grin grin I really wonder what native doctors are still doing in the 21st century'
What are pastors and imams still doing in 21st century?
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Chiachifranklin: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Ever8090:
nothing concerns you jare!
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Calitoscassius(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2021
He should tell pastors and churches to go and register too. Ewu gambia!! Confused cretin!
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by MrWhite19(m): 8:37am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just because they don't like a Fulani government, they are burning down their homes...

The best bet for Nigeria in 2023 is to have a president from the South West...Reason is this,.the people of the North are quiet and not revenging the killing of their people in the East only because they don't want to spoil Buhari's Government..I am sure we all know an average northerner is no coward! All it takes for them to turn the country upside down is a sickle

If the country makes the mistake of installing someone from the East as president or Vice, either by coup or by the book, it will be pay back time for the northerners..And the circle has no end point

I can see you're an aboki guy or man because assuming you have sense and you've stayed in Eastern region or been to eboyin state before you'll know what is happening there because your fellow herdsmen and aboki fools are the ones killing the igbos in there own peaceful state and no one is spoiling buhari administration but your same northerners are spoiling his administration so just know that before you say out or type anything from you snail brain you think and go for research before you do #Mr snail brain fool
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 8:39am On Apr 29, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

This is pure hate speech from whoever you claims to be.
CLAIM

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:40am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A mere mortal asking the mouth piece of the gods to register or face sanction?

Whatever happens to Dave Umahi, the gods are not to blame. grin

registeriation form for native doctors

NAME :
ADDRESS:
NAME OF THE god YOU WORSHIP:
THE god ADDRESS:
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Jaylord12(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=PissfulProtester post=101219109]just because they don't like a Fulani government, they are burning down their homes...

Listen to yourself....Northerners can do nothing..... If the heat of war begins,i doubt If u that runs your mouth on NL can withstand the heat of the War..How can a sane person full of life, truth and integrity not speak up the truth for once... Even if the president is your brother which I doubt he isn't, you should speak the truth....All this pretends call religion will take Us no where as a country...both the Christians and Muslims are killed daily.... Doesn't your heart prick you concerning the killing of the Youths?..if we continue like this I bet to tell u we have no future...
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Eagba(m): 8:42am On Apr 29, 2021
optionalY09:
I tire for these folks, instead of addressing the issues with honestly and willingness to solve the problems, they are busy changing the narrative and struggling to instigate people against theirselves.

I wondered what sense was in the statement Umahi made on channels TV that; the Eastern youths have genuine reason to be angry with the failure of government but they need to present some kind of characters that suite his own descriptive agenda. IPOB doesn’t need to get together again and present a priest or some masquerades before SE governors, do the right thing. IPOB are igbo and they speak the minds of all Igbos in the Universe. their requests; Do not bring terrorists to igbo land as negotiation for political office in Abuja, develop SE, they need sea ports air ports, rail lines and many other infrastructures that can make live easy for the igbo people.

Instead of taking actions in respond to those requests, you proscribed them terrorist and start killing your own people. That’s daft
if I no like your comment, I'm among those living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by LordOfTheGame: 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

CLAIM

I know you're one of the educated idiots who exchanged common sense for grammars.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 8:48am On Apr 29, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

I know you're one of the educated idiots who exchanged common sense for grammars.

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by BigBashiru: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2021
Princedapace:

If that is the case, he is wicked. Handling over the major security to Muslim North is very bad becus they will always share sentiment with the fulanis. He should have balanced this to prevent sentiment. The core funalis are in charge of major positions in the country and as the killer herdsmen kept on killing people, the security couldn't help. The people saw the security as part of the killers and started defending them selves. That is where we are now.

U can do this shit with minority group but not with a major ethnic group. It doesn't always end well. The herdsmen were really killing people in villages.. My brother-in-law had told us about protest in their village few weeks ago over the constant killings by herdsmen in that village and raping of women. The youths got so angry and staged a protest and warned that they will go self defence if the govt refuses to do anything.

U could see exactly what happened in Oyo state. See, people will react if u constantly kill them and if those who are supposed to protect them show any sign of compromise.

It is sad that we are here today.

Buhari is alleged to be actively fighting jihad against Nigerians.... this explains why he hasn't stopped boko haram and yaradua was also believed to be sympathetic to jihadists
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Bsc(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Many fake native Dr. Will register immediately to gain what government has to offer..
I'm sure they want to know who prepares charm for Esn.
But wetin concern Government with the gods.
Even if there was any important information, he should have consulted traditional rulers of the state.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by emezuo17: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
All Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security - Umahi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Following the killing of security operatives by unknown gunmen in Ebonyi State and other parts of the country, Governor David Nweze Umahi has announced that all the native Doctors and Medicine dealers in the State should get registered with the Commissioner for Internal Security within one week or face sanctions, Igbere TV reports.

Governor Umahi stated this while briefing journalists after an enlarged State Security Council Meeting at the new Government House, Ochoudo Centenary City, Abakaliki on Wednesday.

Governor Umahi who decried the unabated killings of Security personnel in some parts of the country by bandits warned people against fake news and directed Security Agencies to track down purveyors of fake news and profile them for prosecution.

“There is so much fake news in Ebonyi State, I have directed that if you publish fake news, you should be tracked down so that you will be going to court to prove whatever you are posting, so I advise the people if you get the news you cannot defend or verify, don't post it because if you post it, it becomes your news and you will answer for it.

"We appeal to our people to stop attacking and killing Security men in Ebonyi State, burning down the infrastructure of Government and killing civilians, this is pure criminality, there is no agitation in this criminality and the State Security apparatus will descend on them".

He directed that all wake and other Social activities must end by 6 pm while defaulters would be made to pay a fine of one million naira.

The Governor also directed Okada riders to form their Security to be involved in identifying criminals using motorcycles to operate or risk the total ban of motorcycles in the State. He further explained that the ban of motorcycles on dual carriageways has been reactivated with immediate effect.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1388786/native-doctors-register-commissioner-internal-security-umahi/
. Mumu governor.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Isobug: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Carry your hate and go. Is what you're saying related to the topic. Igbos are also the bandits and kidnappiees in the north abi
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2021
obama30:

So you mean the chief priest if Nwaeze Ngene-nkwo-Enu should come and register Ngene-nkwo-Enu Temple enterprise with you, and if he fail to renew the registration the following year what are you going to do, seized the temple or arrest the Oracle?

Oracle grin
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by jimter44(m): 9:25am On Apr 29, 2021
This governor is bereft of ideas in solving security challenges in his state.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by IYANGBALI: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Time for lalasticlala to get a new job
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by SpearofGod(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

So you think there will election come 2023. I put it to you that the northerners are afraid of the consequences of retaliation. It will speed the disintegration by uniting the South-South and Southeast against them. They 've already destroyed Buhari's selfdistuct government. They very afraid of the imminent disintegration.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Rodwave: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2021
1x2x3:

Our security forces don't hesitate to display their killings. Of all the attacks I'm yet to see body of any UGM displayed. If you have any kindly send the link.
How do you want them to do that? People that do run away during gun battle. How are they going to show the body of dead unknown gunmen when they all usain bolted?
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 9:32am On Apr 29, 2021
SpearofGod:
So you think there will election come 2023. I put it to you that the northerners are afraid of the consequences of retaliation. It will speed the disintegration by uniting the South-South and Southeast against them. They 've already destroyed Buhari's selfdistuct government. They very afraid of the imminent disintegration.
You are not wise
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by popesco123: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

And that is why your people is afraid of the northerners, huncle your people are cowards, ibos only need nation of their own but your people are only interested in 2023 presidency even though if it involves loosing your parents and siblings to your fulani master. do you know what, yoruba man will be president of one nigeria comprising Western and northern nigeria. So shall it be, Amen
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2021
popesco123:

And that is why your people is afraid of the northerners, huncle your people are cowards, ibos only need nation of their own but your people are only interested in 2023 presidency even though if it involves loosing your parents and siblings to your fulani master. do you know what, yoruba man will be president of one nigeria comprising Western and northern nigeria. So shall it be, Amen

See frustration

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Princedapace(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is alleged to be actively fighting jihad against Nigerians.... this explains why he hasn't stopped boko haram and yaradua was also believed to be sympathetic to jihadists

Actually, fulanis share similar belief about their fate. They are naturally interested in domination.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Siwisheswereesh: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2021
Moferere:
Too late, the S.E Governors failed.
They failed by not setting up a regional security outfit on time to arrest the security situation in the East. A mad man beat them to it and set up ESN and the repercussions is what you have now.

They thought creating their own Amotekun will affect their chances in 2023 until they found that same in SW increased SW's chances.

They are always late... grin
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by popesco123: 9:47am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

See frustration

you are the one frustrated, your people are so desperate for 2023, do worry, your fulani masters have taken over your villages, i guess some of your family members are in IDP in cotonou, you know in your deepest heart that nonsense cannot happen in East. do you know what? no yoruba man will be president in 2023. I guess you remember story of Abiola. Please come here lets cajole ourselves come 2023, do not abscond
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by immortal2: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Umahi is gradually running mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NNPC To Supply 300,000 Barrels Of Crude To Dangote Refinery / Three PDP Aspirants Refuse To Step Down For Obaseki / Aisha Buhari Receives Courtesy Visit From Wives Of Service Chiefs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.