Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security (25481 Views)

Japa: Nigerians Seeking Treatment May Soon Be Left With Native Doctors – Mimiko / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run / Atiku Asks NASS To Empower States To Control Their Internal Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2021
popesco123:

you are the one frustrated, your people are so desperate for 2023, do worry, your fulani masters have taken over your villages, i guess some of your family members are in IDP in cotonou, you know in your deepest heart that nonsense cannot happen in East. do you know what? no yoruba man will be president in 2023. I guess you remember story of Abiola. Please come here lets cajole ourselves come 2023, do not abscond
Oh, so you are still interested in who becomes president in 2023 and not Biafla?

Confusionists

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Lostchild(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just because they don't like a Fulani government, they are burning down their homes...

The best bet for Nigeria in 2023 is to have a president from the South West...Reason is this,.the people of the North are quiet and not revenging the killing of their people in the East only because they don't want to spoil Buhari's Government..I am sure we all know an average northerner is no coward! All it takes for them to turn the country upside down is a sickle

If the country makes the mistake of installing someone from the East as president or Vice, either by coup or by the book, it will be pay back time for the northerners..And the circle has no end point

Na who make the mistake to vote in buhari into power?

Hausa's and Yorubas right?

So Nigeria had become the property of the Yoruba's and Hausa's right?

I am sure that I will soon leave the country for Yoruba and Hausa's people to occupy till Jesus come
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by SpearofGod(m): 10:02am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
You are not wise
You think you are wise by being political and tribal in the face of the imminent collapse of this country? I'm a key decision maker from Delta State, and I can tell unequivocally that the youths are closely monitoring the situation.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by MilesLamar(m): 10:09am On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A mere mortal asking the mouth piece of the gods to register or face sanction?

Whatever happens to Dave Umahi, the gods are not to blame. grin

Nice one bro
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by emperordelis(m): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:
just because they don't like a Fulani government, they are burning down their homes...

The best bet for Nigeria in 2023 is to have a president from the South West...Reason is this,.the people of the North are quiet and not revenging the killing of their people in the East only because they don't want to spoil Buhari's Government..I am sure we all know an average northerner is no coward! All it takes for them to turn the country upside down is a sickle

If the country makes the mistake of installing someone from the East as president or Vice, either by coup or by the book, it will be pay back time for the northerners..And the circle has no end point

You ended up not making any sense at all undecided
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by PissfulProtester: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2021
emperordelis:

You ended up not making any sense at all undecided

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Kingrefreshed: 10:19am On Apr 29, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
All Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security - Umahi

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Following the killing of security operatives by unknown gunmen in Ebonyi State and other parts of the country, Governor David Nweze Umahi has announced that all the native Doctors and Medicine dealers in the State should get registered with the Commissioner for Internal Security within one week or face sanctions, Igbere TV reports.

Governor Umahi stated this while briefing journalists after an enlarged State Security Council Meeting at the new Government House, Ochoudo Centenary City, Abakaliki on Wednesday.

Governor Umahi who decried the unabated killings of Security personnel in some parts of the country by bandits warned people against fake news and directed Security Agencies to track down purveyors of fake news and profile them for prosecution.

“There is so much fake news in Ebonyi State, I have directed that if you publish fake news, you should be tracked down so that you will be going to court to prove whatever you are posting, so I advise the people if you get the news you cannot defend or verify, don't post it because if you post it, it becomes your news and you will answer for it.

"We appeal to our people to stop attacking and killing Security men in Ebonyi State, burning down the infrastructure of Government and killing civilians, this is pure criminality, there is no agitation in this criminality and the State Security apparatus will descend on them".

He directed that all wake and other Social activities must end by 6 pm while defaulters would be made to pay a fine of one million naira.

The Governor also directed Okada riders to form their Security to be involved in identifying criminals using motorcycles to operate or risk the total ban of motorcycles in the State. He further explained that the ban of motorcycles on dual carriageways has been reactivated with immediate effect.

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1388786/native-doctors-register-commissioner-internal-security-umahi/

Sometimes I will just be wondering if someone from the North Do all south east Governor's JAZZ make Dem no get Sense took they leave Office you.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by LordOfTheGame: 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=PissfulProtester post=101221762][/quote]

Hahahhaha see your Mumu face, clown. grin grin grin
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by ThatFairGuy1: 10:53am On Apr 29, 2021
Very well idea. I've always wanted this in South West as well.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Coal07: 11:38am On Apr 29, 2021
Native doctors are now in churches, you can't draw them out. Look for God not native doctors, God is the answer.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Evilgenuis: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2021
It's unfortunate that people do not understand the reason behind this... ESN uses African juju
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by bastardmod: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
PissfulProtester:

And what will you do exactly

Reprisals that would instigate further counter reprisals, and then ...what , instability and then...biafra possibly...BRING IT ON!!!
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by UnabashedIPOB: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Following the killing of security operatives by unknown gunmen in Ebonyi State and other parts of the country, Governor David Nweze Umahi has announced that all the native Doctors and Medicine dealers in the State should get registered with the Commissioner for Internal Security within one week or face sanctions, Igbere TV reports.

WOW! When you think you've heard it all, you get surprised again. With the insecurity and chaos, that he created, raging in his state all he could do is to have all the native doctors register with his stupid ministry. This man is stupid beyond redemption.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by happame: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
we don ear

Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by chaloskyx: 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
NIGERIA IS GOVERNED BY IDIOTS AND TO BE HONEST I ACTUALLY THINK 80% OF NIGERIAN POPULATION ARE ILLITRATES TO TAKE ALL THIS NONSENSE FROM OUR LEADERS
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by BlackFlamefromP: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Brilliant idea that must be adopted throughout the country. We need to know those doing jazz for criminals, terrorists, anarchists and secessionists and gun them down and burn down their temples and shrines.

All native doctors, spiritualists and babalawos must register with government and sign an undertaking that they will never do jazz for criminals, secessionists, and terrorists
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by Richthekid: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by NLPoliceWoman: 8:54am On May 03, 2021
RTR
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by LordOfTheGame: 8:58am On May 03, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

You're a stupid fellow. Didn't you see his own wicked comment and death wish on my people? If you support death on my people, death shall visit you and your household and no one will be left to mourn you.
Re: Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security by tit(f): 1:05pm On May 03, 2021
SpearofGod:
You think you are wise by being political and tribal in the face of the imminent collapse of this country? I'm a key decision maker from Delta State, and I can tell unequivocally that the youths are closely monitoring the situation.

And the Fulani DSS are watching you.
They have informants in your group.
They will strike when you least expect it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benjamin Hundeyin: Lagos PPRO's Twitter Account Suspended / We Won’t Fix Petrol Prices Again – NMDPRA / Pres. Jonathan Holds Private Meeting With Adeboye, Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.