Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment (530 Views)

Buhari’s Impeachment: More PDP Reps Tackle House Leadership Over Sanction Threat / Reps To Punish Lawmaker, Kingsley Chinda, Over Call For Buhari's Impeachment / Reps Angry, Deny Collecting Signatures For Buhari’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 7:24am On Apr 29, 2021
Published on April 29, 2021By Nsikak Nseyen

Catholic Priest and Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Fr Ejike Mbaka, has called for the impeachment of President Muhammadu Buhari over the high level of insecurity in the country.

Mbaka said Buhari has failed Nigeria woefully and that he should resign now.

Speaking at the Adoration Ministry in Enugu, he wondered how Buhari will maintain grave silence despite the incessant killings in the country.

Mbaka explained that Nigerians are crying because they don’t have a Shepard and Buhari should resign or be impeached.

He also warned those who will attack him to desist, if not, they will face God’s wrath.

“Let me tell you; if it is in a civilized country, by now, President Buhari would have resigned with what is happening.”

“Nigerians are crying because there’s no security in the country, the House of Representatives should impeach the president if he doesn’t want to resign.”

Mbaka warned the lawmakers that should they fail to impeach the president and begin to attack him, something worse than what they can never imagine ”will happen to the members of the senate and House of Representatives.”

He emphasized that the nation cannot continue like this and prayed to God to change its leaders.

Mbaka also frowned at the activities of herdsmen that destroys the farmland of people without any repercussion.

He warned church leaders and Nigerians not to come after him because he supported Buhari earlier.

”A good coach cannot watch his players to be defeated when he has players sitting down on the bench. It is either Buhari resigns by himself or he will be impeached.

”This statement is too mysterious and supernatural, I know many people will begin to fight it, saying did you not pray for Buhari? Did samuel not anoint Saul? Am I the creator of Buhari? God created him, Nigerians supported him because he did well sometime. But now, how can people be dying and the chief security officer of the country will be sitting down without making any comment? Gunmen attacking people everywhere.”

“I pray that the church leadership will understand me as a messenger of God and not begin to attack me because the danger is going to affect the church.

“When gunmen begin to the strike inside the church, they will begin to kill one man of God or the other or even members of the church. Who will go to church again? The priests will lose their job, the Bishops will lose their jobs. So you better keep quiet or support what I’m saying,” Mbaka added,

Cc daily post
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Dcube212: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2021
Hnnmm
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by orikoku: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2021
Prophet!!!
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Franzinni: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2021
This man and Buhari are one and the same ... Charlatans in saint regalia... Like someone wrote all pastors in the world are waiting for the covid to be over so they can start performing miracles again ... As dem never get format for covid yet.
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sleyk: 7:30am On Apr 29, 2021
Day don break for him side.... Father Mbaka good morning from here oooooo.
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2021
Franzinni:
This man and Buhari are one and the same ... Charlatans in saint regalia... Like someone wrote all pastors in the world are waiting for the covid to be over so they can start performing miracles again ... As dem never get format for covid yet.

Anyone can claim to be a pastor,imam,spiritualist etc,but who are you,who am I?
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Racoon(m): 7:33am On Apr 29, 2021
shocked Now badluck is goodluck I guess.Failed priest!
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by johnlvis(m): 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't think resignation of the president will bring an end to the present challenges . This country can't survive together again .There should be a total Referendum,let's every man decides his or her fate .
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Franzinni: 7:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Sunmolar:

Anyone can claim to be a pastor,imam,spiritualist etc,but who are you,who I'm?
shebi you get sense nah him make you dey reason well but how many people you see for street get sense .. ? Most people navigate life by other people's opinions. Nah why anything spiritual father talk spiritual sheep go do. Haha one southy pastor dey even ask him members to bring gstring come church for blessing hahaha see I just taya for the mata.
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 7:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Franzinni:
shebi you get sense nah him make you dey reason well but how many people you see for street get sense .. ? Most people navigate life by other people's opinions. Nah why anything spiritual father talk spiritual sheep go do. Haha one southy pastor dey even ask him members to bring gstring come church for blessing hahaha see I just taya for the mata.

Surely everyone will realize the needs to come out of his/her shell. Self-discovery.

1 Like

Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2021
johnlvis:
I don't think resignation of the president will bring an end to the present challenges . This country can't survive together again .There should be a total Referendum,let's every man decides his or her fate .

Who will start this proposal,when,how?
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2021
Sjey bi Una be Men of GOD abi ?

Please present that to God at una next Spiritual Executive Council Meeting with GOD !

Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by agbangam: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2021
hmmm
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Sunmolar(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Frontail:
Sjey bi Una be Men of GOD abi ?

Please present that to God at una next Spiritual Executive Council Meeting with GOD !

You're not the first to ask. The Israelites ask moses similar questions,they got their answers too.
Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2021
Sunmolar:

You're not the first to ask. The Israelites ask moses similar questions,they got their answers too.
grin grin grin

We dey wait for the Answers grin grin grin

Re: NEWSBREAKING: Fr Mbaka Makes U-turn, Calls For Buhari’s Impeachment by Mynd44: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2021

(1)

New Chinese Ambassador To Nigeria Visits Sen. Orji Kalu (photos) / I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc / 2023 Presidency : Northern Group Charges Parties On Sen. Kalu, Obi Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.