Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc (531 Views)

Tinubu Should Bring The Likes Of Owen Omogiafo Into His Government - Ikirodah / Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / Uche Nwosu Reacts To Defection Of Iheanacho Ihim, His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by dared0637: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2021
And other Igbos proudly wearing the green white green to represent Nigeria, even carrying the flag when they win major trophies will feel about the Nigeria they proudly represent...we saw how Ndidi and Iheanacho proudly displayed the Nigerian flag when Leicester won the FA cup, the narrative from the usual suspects was that Ndidi and Iheanacho are "not hateful like Igbos"... but do you really think they don't see the same level of hate you display to Igbos who don't even support IPOB as much as you do to the ones who do? I wonder how they will feel in the privacy of their homes when they see how a whole government and its people unapologetically finds ways malign their people in public. The irony and hypocrisy of it all is that the same people that display this morbid insensitivity and hate towards Igbos will be the among the crowd of cheering Nigerians screaming "GOALLLLLL!!!!" when Iheanacho, Chukwueze, Paul Onuachu etc score a screamer in a major tournament... it must be very tough to represent a nation that resents you so much at the global stage.
Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by owobokiri(m): 11:06am On Jun 02, 2021
I think same way too. Including the igbo ministers in Buharis government! I mean, folks like Ngige and co. How do they take these insults in the name of being ministers?

2 Likes

Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by mekaboy(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2021
They feel the same way kanu felt when he sold IPOB votes to Atiku in 2019. Went and told his gullible followers that their demands are met, signed, sealed and delivered. They should go and vote atiku.

The feel the same way kanu felt when he heard orji kalu the looter of funds was released.

The feel the same way kanu feels, when he receives a donation after deceiving gullible igbos.

They play football, work hard and earn a living. Kanu has no job, all he does is brainwashing on radio and receives donations.

Don't come and tell igbo footballers who worked their way to the top how to celebrate.

You low life frustrated hypocrites. You shout biafra up and down, yet none of you own innoson cars. Tomorrow when he thanks FG for patronage you come with your stupid biafran message.

You are all envious. If they come to the east, you look for ways to kill them, and tag the saboteurs. You people qre failures in life because of your mindset. Thats why you will leave Nigeria, enter plane and travel to dubai to rob a bureau de change. Then come online to attack successful igbos that worked hard to get to the top.
Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by Igboid: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2021
People differ in life disposition.
Some people are leaders while some are followers.

Pique and Pep Guardiola are passionate Catalonia independence advocates and never fail to use the platform their football stardom offered them to promote Catalonia independence.

On the other hand, Fabregas, Pedro, Busquets, etc are Catalans too, who you would never see promote Catalonia independence or with the flag.

The difference is clear. Pep and Pique are from Catalan families who were core members of Catalonia independence and grew up with support of that group hence feel indebted to them.

Instead of worrying about Iheanacho and Ndidi who are playing for second tier Leicester and who got there with support of NIGERIA and hence feel indebted to Nigeria.
IPOB can raise their own elite football players that would put them on world stage.

There are many talented footballers in streets of Aba, Onitsha,Owerrei, Abakaliki, Enugu, etc who are pro Biafra, but lack sponsors to go for trials abroad to kick start their footballing career.

IPOB can poach these guys Early and sponsor their football career in Europe.
Support them until they get to the top.
If you start this program with 30 carefully scouted Igbo talented footballers, atleast 4 will make it to top European leagues in the next few years where they can now use their platform to sell your Biafra Agenda.

This is common sense.
But we don't like thinking in this part of the world, we prefer wailing.

6 Likes

Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by mekaboy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igboid:

Pique and Pep Guardiola are passionate Catalonia independence advocates and never fail to use the platform their football stardom offered them to promote Catalonia independence.

On the other hand, Fabregas, Pedro, Busquets, etc are Catalans too, who you would never see promote Catalonia independence or with the flag.

The difference is clear. Pep and Pique are from Catalan families who were core members of Catalonia independence and grew up with support of that group hence feel indebted to them.

Instead of worrying about Iheanacho and Ndidi who are playing for second tier Leicester and who got there with support of NIGERIA and hence feel indebted to Nigeria.
IPOB can raise their own elite football players that would put them on world stage.

There are many talented footballers in streets of Aba, Onitsha,Owerrei, Abakaliki, Enugu, etc who are pro Biafra, but lack sponsors to go for trials abroad to kick start their footballing career.

If you start this program with 30 carefully scouted Igbo talented footballers, atleast 4 will make it to top European leagues in the next few years where they can now use their platform to sell your Biafra Agenda.

This is common sense.

Kanu will invest his donation money on igbo youths? He can only send money for tramadol, weed and other substances ESN/UGM take before they go and die.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by VanBommel(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igboid:

This is common sense.
I concur
Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by babyfaceafrica: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2021
Igboid:

This is common sense.
nice one
Re: I Wonder How The Likes Of Iheanacho, Ndidi, Chukwueze, Iwobi Etc by oilyngbati(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2021
mekaboy:

Kanu will invest his donation money on igbo youths? He can only send money for tramadol, weed and other substances ESN/UGM take before they go and die.
The way these Ipob people buy into nnamdi cownu’s lies is amazing? Even some folks I used to think had brain had bought into Ipob and nnamdi cownu’s lies and propaganda. Damn! Sometimes, I long for the days when Ndigbo had sane minds on this forum. How can one possibly believe a tactless group like Ipob and their runaway coward leader is capable of fighting and winning a war? I’ll repeat like I always do, nnamdi cownu is a big scam and the more Igbo youths die, the more he uses their deaths to raise funds. Shame on those Igbo supporting this evil on their fellow innocent Igbo. As I type now, I’m getting calls on daily basis as people in SE, specifically in Owerri can’t go out for their daily businesses because of fear. Food prices have skyrocketed and a once bustling city with all manner of constructions has grounded to a halt. It’s easy for those far removed from the theatre of these carnage to type like the keyboard warriors they are.
If nnamdi cownu really have all these things he boasts about, he should be confident to return and lead the fight, but he won’t because he knows he has nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / BREAKING: Boko Haram Fuelled By Unemployment, Poverty —Buhari / We Don't Need To Restructure As A Country_ President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.