Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months (33676 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

So was Mohammed defending himself or on the offensive here?

Is non declaration of allah by others threatening his existence that he is fighting against them?

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

If Jihad is a spiritual exercise why does it involve killing?

Why is the only crime of these victims mere unbelief?

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I hope you can see how Mohammed practiced his own jihad by cutting heads and i hope you can see the only crime of his victims was unbelieve in him?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslims

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed, don't let the deceivers tell you Terrorists are fake muslims

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Islam is a cult of Terrorism and bloodshed, the Terrorist manual called Quran/Hadit further expantiates how these crimes should be carried out to glorify allah

These ones too are from peaceful manual called Bible
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SWORD, SELL YOUR CLOAK AND BUY ONE LUKE 22 :36
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by gaskiyamagana: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
This is very shallow especially when a supposed Muslim can not make a single reference to his quran/hadits as i have done in this discuss.

I would take the last time to educate you and i won't come back no matter how hard you cry without sources

Firstly when you say persecution of Muslims, what really happened, Mohammed the pioneer of Islam was born and grew up in Qurash.

Qurash was a tribe of polytheists (not Christian's) they worshipped multiple gods even before Mohammed existed.

Mohamed claimed he has received divine revelation, waraqa ordained him a prophet, Mohamed started talking about Islam and monotheism but the polytheists left him to himself.

Then he started blasphemy against hubal and the other gods of the polytheists, more like what is obtainable today if you blaspheme publicly against Islam in their stronghold.

The polytheists got upset and they decided to "punish" him and his little followers, this punishment was just minor ostracization, starving them from food sales etc for a period of time.

The polytheists were merciful because they were brothers/relatives with muhammad.

You can verify all i have said below in the biography of muhammad by his trusted apostle ibn ishaq

When the apostle began to spread Islam among his people as Allah had commanded him, they did not gainsay him until he began to abuse their idols; but when he had done this, they accused him of seeking power, denied his revelation, and united to injure him.

But Abu Talib, uncle of the apostle, defended him. Several nobles of the Quraysh, including Utba and Abu Sufyan, went to Abu Talib and said, ‘Your nephew has insulted our gods and condemned our religion. He considers our young men to be fools, and our fathers to have erred. You must either restrain him or allow us free action against him, since your religion is the same as ours, opposed to his.’ But the apostle continued to preach the religion of Allah and to seek conversions, and the people hated him.

[Ibn Ishaq, Edward Rehatsek, The Life of Muhammad, p41] [Ibn Ishaq, Alfred Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, p118]

Mohamed said so many things that he knew was blasphemy to the polytheists so he can as well be blamed for the consequences he was aware the polytheists would melt to him in medevial time and not cry over supposed "little punishment that didn't threaten his life"

Quran 8: 55 & Quran 98:6

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the people of the scripture and the polytheists will be in the hell fire, abiding externally therein, those are the worst of creatures

This is like living in Pakistan now and saying inciting blasphemy against their religion openly and expecting no reaction

Eventually Mohammed was able to gather supporters after changing his narrative that he and the polytheists serve the same god and the three goddesses where intersessors to his allah.

Only now was he accepted, you obviously can not be in severe persecution while in minority and be converting more polytheists to Islam and gaining followers

That persecution line is bursted, infact the polytheists were later happy Mohamed praised their gods and followed him for that

'By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…' [Q.53:1] When he reached God's words, "Have you seen al-Lāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?' [Q.53:19-20] Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, 'These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.'

When Quraysh heard that, they rejoiced. What he had said about their gods pleased and delighted them, and they gave ear to him.

Your defense of non Muslims were preserved is also bursted because not only was Mohammed destroying all the idols of Hubal and qurash by force, that verse was explaining why he should kill all non believers who weren't of his believe.

It wasn't about any persecution, and besides Qurash people didn't kill him and his people

Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4322

It is narrated by sabb Jaththama that he said (to the holy prophet) messenger of allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids.

Muhammad caravan thieves were killing polytheists that didn't kill them in "persecution" they went low to kill their children in the shameful hours of night.

Mohammed didn't accommodate any other believe except Islam don't be deceived

I can go on to burst the other lies but i would stop here to make this readable

Seriously are you talking about Coptic christians are you aware Egypt and a host of other middle East nations weren't always islamic till the Mecca Terrorists started forced invasion
Wonder shall never end. Thoroughly brainwashed to be bastard child of Abrahamic faith. Continue to be feeding your mates fabricated, disjointed, invented lies from christianized Hadiths. I am not surprise because lies you are trained to be inventing against Islam have been long and continue to be invited in Christianity with multiple different, confusing and contradictory VERSIONS OF BIBLE.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by DedeNkem: 12:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Buhari the chief terrorist and his fellow Fulani murderers are making a lot of money with all these!
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 30, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

These ones too are from peaceful manual called Bible
THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD MATTHEW 10 vs 34

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SWORD, SELL YOUR CLOAK AND BUY ONE LUKE 22 :36
Hope you can see what the sword means

We do not fight with serpent and scorpions but against rulers of darkness in high spiritual places

So what do you need physical sword for

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Kubernetes: 10:25pm On May 03, 2021
Mikehot:
This is very shallow especially when a supposed Muslim can not make a single reference to his quran/hadits as i have done in this discuss.

I would take the last time to educate you and i won't come back no matter how hard you cry without sources

Firstly when you say persecution of Muslims, what really happened, Mohammed the pioneer of Islam was born and grew up in Qurash.

Qurash was a tribe of polytheists (not Christian's) they worshipped multiple gods even before Mohammed existed.

Mohamed claimed he has received divine revelation, waraqa ordained him a prophet, Mohamed started talking about Islam and monotheism but the polytheists left him to himself.

Then he started blasphemy against hubal and the other gods of the polytheists, more like what is obtainable today if you blaspheme publicly against Islam in their stronghold.

The polytheists got upset and they decided to "punish" him and his little followers, this punishment was just minor ostracization, starving them from food sales etc for a period of time.

The polytheists were merciful because they were brothers/relatives with muhammad.

You can verify all i have said below in the biography of muhammad by his trusted apostle ibn ishaq

When the apostle began to spread Islam among his people as Allah had commanded him, they did not gainsay him until he began to abuse their idols; but when he had done this, they accused him of seeking power, denied his revelation, and united to injure him.

But Abu Talib, uncle of the apostle, defended him. Several nobles of the Quraysh, including Utba and Abu Sufyan, went to Abu Talib and said, ‘Your nephew has insulted our gods and condemned our religion. He considers our young men to be fools, and our fathers to have erred. You must either restrain him or allow us free action against him, since your religion is the same as ours, opposed to his.’ But the apostle continued to preach the religion of Allah and to seek conversions, and the people hated him.

[Ibn Ishaq, Edward Rehatsek, The Life of Muhammad, p41] [Ibn Ishaq, Alfred Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, p118]

Mohamed said so many things that he knew was blasphemy to the polytheists so he can as well be blamed for the consequences he was aware the polytheists would melt to him in medevial time and not cry over supposed "little punishment that didn't threaten his life"

Quran 8: 55 & Quran 98:6

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the people of the scripture and the polytheists will be in the hell fire, abiding externally therein, those are the worst of creatures

This is like living in Pakistan now and saying inciting blasphemy against their religion openly and expecting no reaction

Eventually Mohammed was able to gather supporters after changing his narrative that he and the polytheists serve the same god and the three goddesses where intersessors to his allah.

Only now was he accepted, you obviously can not be in severe persecution while in minority and be converting more polytheists to Islam and gaining followers

That persecution line is bursted, infact the polytheists were later happy Mohamed praised their gods and followed him for that

'By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…' [Q.53:1] When he reached God's words, "Have you seen al-Lāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?' [Q.53:19-20] Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, 'These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.'

When Quraysh heard that, they rejoiced. What he had said about their gods pleased and delighted them, and they gave ear to him.

Your defense of non Muslims were preserved is also bursted because not only was Mohammed destroying all the idols of Hubal and qurash by force, that verse was explaining why he should kill all non believers who weren't of his believe.

It wasn't about any persecution, and besides Qurash people didn't kill him and his people

Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4322

It is narrated by sabb Jaththama that he said (to the holy prophet) messenger of allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids.

Muhammad caravan thieves were killing polytheists that didn't kill them in "persecution" they went low to kill their children in the shameful hours of night.

Mohammed didn't accommodate any other believe except Islam don't be deceived

I can go on to burst the other lies but i would stop here to make this readable

Seriously are you talking about Coptic christians are you aware Egypt and a host of pther middle East nations weren't always islamic till the Mecca Terrorists started forced invasion

I have mailed u but no response.
I wanted to quote verses from the scriptures which encourages Killing and where he commanded the killings of people. Respond me my mail and let's get on the Costa ride. Okay?
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 4:07am On May 04, 2021
Kubernetes:

I have mailed u but no response.
I wanted to quote verses from the scriptures which encourages Killing and where he commanded the killings of people. Respond me my mail and let's get on the Costa ride. Okay?
if you are expecting me to leave this forum to go meet you up at Skype you must be mistaking

I don't expose my privacy to Muslims and you should know why already

What ever you want to say, say it here and you have not said anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Resign As Senate President’ – Bukola Saraki / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / Ahmed Yerima Plans To Succeed Buhari As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.