Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months (33673 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Kubernetes:

So was Mohammed defending himself or on the offensive here?

This was when the Muslims could not longer bear the persecution, so they were commanded to entrench the religion in the land in order to have peace. You should however note that Islam was not forced on everybody where Islamic gvt was in power. Infact the gvt protects all the non Muslims but they had to pay tax.

Is non declaration of allah by others threatening his existence that he is fighting against them?

Like I earlier said, non Muslims were left and protected in the same society by the Islamic gvt. This is attested by the over 15 million Coptic Christians in the Arab world.

Is Jihad a spiritual exercise, if yes why does it involve killing?

The word "unbelievers"that were referred to are the idol worshippers causing mischief in the land. Just like they way you have in China, Russia etc. Every body is allowed to stay peacefully but if you come up to fight and want to challenge the gvt of the day, you will be kick down.

I hope you can see how Mohammed practiced his own jihad by cutting heads and i hope you can see the only crime of his victims was unbelieve in him?

Again, all these verses were directed to the idol worshippers who were vehement and killing the Muslims and hampering on the existence of Islam to flourish as akin to the crusades.

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslim?

Like I said, the idol worshippers were causing trouble in the land. They were hell bent that Islam must perish, the way Jews fought Jesus. So every one causing fitna or disorder was put in the right place.

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed?

Exactly, any idol worshippers that could not stay in the land peacefully and was killings Muslims faced the wrath of the Muslims. This is usual, do you expect Russia to fold it arms when rebels in Russia are trying to bring down the gvt?

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Exactly, terror as in the heart of the mischief makers in the society. When snippers in America are killing the innocent, the gvt of the day is a terror in the minds of these snipers. So the idol worshippers and mischief makers in the land that does not want Islam to stay were seen as enemies.
But if they decide to stay peacefully with the Muslims, Infact the gvt will protect them and allow them practice their religion.

You should know that all these jehadic were revealed during the time of persecution on Islam. And that was why the Muslims helps the Christians to fight the Jews when the Jews were persecuting Christians in Jerusalem.

Hope this helps

This is very shallow especially when a supposed Muslim can not make a single reference to his quran/hadits as i have done in this discuss.

I would take the last time to educate you and i won't come back no matter how hard you cry without sources

Firstly when you say persecution of Muslims, what really happened, Mohammed the pioneer of Islam was born and grew up in Qurash.

Qurash was a tribe of polytheists (not Christian's) they worshipped multiple gods even before Mohammed existed.

Mohamed claimed he has received divine revelation, waraqa ordained him a prophet, Mohamed started talking about Islam and monotheism but the polytheists left him to himself.

Then he started blasphemy against hubal and the other gods of the polytheists, more like what is obtainable today if you blaspheme publicly against Islam in their stronghold.

The polytheists got upset and they decided to "punish" him and his little followers, this punishment was just minor ostracization, starving them from food sales etc for a period of time.

The polytheists were merciful because they were brothers/relatives with muhammad.

You can verify all i have said below in the biography of muhammad by his trusted apostle ibn ishaq

When the apostle began to spread Islam among his people as Allah had commanded him, they did not gainsay him until he began to abuse their idols; but when he had done this, they accused him of seeking power, denied his revelation, and united to injure him.

But Abu Talib, uncle of the apostle, defended him. Several nobles of the Quraysh, including Utba and Abu Sufyan, went to Abu Talib and said, ‘Your nephew has insulted our gods and condemned our religion. He considers our young men to be fools, and our fathers to have erred. You must either restrain him or allow us free action against him, since your religion is the same as ours, opposed to his.’ But the apostle continued to preach the religion of Allah and to seek conversions, and the people hated him.

[Ibn Ishaq, Edward Rehatsek, The Life of Muhammad, p41] [Ibn Ishaq, Alfred Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, p118]

Mohamed said so many things that he knew was blasphemy to the polytheists so he can as well be blamed for the consequences he was aware the polytheists would melt to him in medevial time and not cry over supposed "little punishment that didn't threaten his life"

Quran 8: 55 & Quran 98:6

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the people of the scripture and the polytheists will be in the hell fire, abiding externally therein, those are the worst of creatures

This is like living in Pakistan now and saying inciting blasphemy against their religion openly and expecting no reaction

Eventually Mohammed was able to gather supporters after changing his narrative that he and the polytheists serve the same god and the three goddesses where intersessors to his allah.

Only now was he accepted, you obviously can not be in severe persecution while in minority and be converting more polytheists to Islam and gaining followers

That persecution line is bursted, infact the polytheists were later happy Mohamed praised their gods and followed him for that

'By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…' [Q.53:1] When he reached God's words, "Have you seen al-Lāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?' [Q.53:19-20] Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, 'These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.'

When Quraysh heard that, they rejoiced. What he had said about their gods pleased and delighted them, and they gave ear to him.

Your defense of non Muslims were preserved is also bursted because not only was Mohammed destroying all the idols of Hubal and qurash by force, that verse was explaining why he should kill all non believers who weren't of his believe.

It wasn't about any persecution, and besides Qurash people didn't kill him and his people

Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4322

It is narrated by sabb Jaththama that he said (to the holy prophet) messenger of allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids.

Muhammad caravan thieves were killing polytheists that didn't kill them in "persecution" they went low to kill their children in the shameful hours of night.

Mohammed didn't accommodate any other believe except Islam don't be deceived

I can go on to burst the other lies but i would stop here to make this readable

Seriously are you talking about Coptic christians are you aware Egypt and a host of other middle East nations weren't always islamic till the Mecca Terrorists started forced invasion

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nchoks77: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Oh God, the plague of Islam has crippled this nation

How do we keep living with savages who see others as pork

How much can we say, and how long can Taqiya advocates keep shielding evil
May God punish Ishmael
for introducing islam
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Juventus4life: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Is non declaration of allah by others threatening his existence that he is fighting against them?

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

If Jihad is a spiritual exercise why does it involve killing?

Why is the only crime of these victims mere unbelief?

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I hope you can see how Mohammed practiced his own jihad by cutting heads and i hope you can see the only crime of his victims was unbelieve in him?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslims

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed, don't let the deceivers tell you Terrorists are fake muslims

Sahih Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Islam is a cult of Terrorism and bloodshed, the Terrorist manual called Quran/Hadit further expantiates how these crimes should be carried out to glorify allah

And the so called religious of terrorism's still remain the fastest growing religion in the world and Muhammed SAW he still remain the most influential person on earth.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Yankee101: 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cash out
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by ujluv(f): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
helinues:
shocked

He must have left some important things in the Forest...

undecided

Your hypocrisy stinks... spat

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by mharoun(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
Sahih Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to "fight against people" so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them "until there is no more fitna" (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

I hope you can see the terrorism is not just resticted to Mohamed era, it is till the end of time until everyone becomes muslims

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Hope you can see Terrorists i.e the ruthless ones are the ones who are actually with Mohamed, don't let the deceivers tell you Terrorists are fake muslims

Islam is a cult of Terrorism and bloodshed, the Terrorist manual called Quran/Hadit further expantiates how these crimes should be carried out to glorify allah

What you don't know is far bigger than you... is this how you understand your bible??...

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by helinues: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
ujluv:

Your hypocrisy stinks... spat

Are you a snail? undecided
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Troublemaker007(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nigeria government have been compromised by Terrorism. This is the sad reality. All those working closely with the President are sponsors of Jihad.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Troublemaker007(m): 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
So Buhari knew the mastermind of the Kankara abduction and allowed him to be roaming

Only an extremist and Jihadist does that!

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Juventus4life:

And the so called religious of terrorism's still remain the fastest growing religion in the world and Muhammed SAW he still remain the most influential person on earth.

The joke is on you

Islam is still a growing Terrorist group competing with budhism while christianity is already a made adult

If there are more christians than muslims so who then has the most influential person on Earth?

I don't think you need a rocket scientist to tell you this

Every Christian faces Jesus they don't give a damn about the peadophile yet islam places Jesus on a super status too

Do the maths
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by KINGKONG(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
post=101220666:
Shoot and kill him next time you see him.

Same goes for the bastard animal call Cownu.

Both of una and other blood suckers no go die better and people sponsoring and supporting you both.

Evil Animals.

And you too..... What you wish others will also happen to you.....

Because you are in the same league

HYPOCRITE!!!!
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Habsne: 2:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

proudly Muslims we are not terrorist stupid scambag
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Kubernetes: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:
This is very shallow especially when a supposed Muslim can not make a single reference to his quran/hadits as i have done in this discuss.

I would take the last time to educate you and i won't come back no matter how hard you cry without sources

Firstly when you say persecution of Muslims, what really happened, Mohammed the pioneer of Islam was born and grew up in Qurash.

Qurash was a tribe of polytheists (not Christian's) they worshipped multiple gods even before Mohammed existed.

Mohamed claimed he has received divine revelation, waraqa ordained him a prophet, Mohamed started talking about Islam and monotheism but the polytheists left him to himself.

Then he started blasphemy against hubal and the other gods of the polytheists, more like what is obtainable today if you blaspheme publicly against Islam in their stronghold.

The polytheists got upset and they decided to "punish" him and his little followers, this punishment was just minor ostracization, starving them from food sales etc for a period of time.

The polytheists were merciful because they were brothers/relatives with muhammad.

You can verify all i have said below in the biography of muhammad by his trusted apostle ibn ishaq

When the apostle began to spread Islam among his people as Allah had commanded him, they did not gainsay him until he began to abuse their idols; but when he had done this, they accused him of seeking power, denied his revelation, and united to injure him.

But Abu Talib, uncle of the apostle, defended him. Several nobles of the Quraysh, including Utba and Abu Sufyan, went to Abu Talib and said, ‘Your nephew has insulted our gods and condemned our religion. He considers our young men to be fools, and our fathers to have erred. You must either restrain him or allow us free action against him, since your religion is the same as ours, opposed to his.’ But the apostle continued to preach the religion of Allah and to seek conversions, and the people hated him.

[Ibn Ishaq, Edward Rehatsek, The Life of Muhammad, p41] [Ibn Ishaq, Alfred Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, p118]

Mohamed said so many things that he knew was blasphemy to the polytheists so he can as well be blamed for the consequences he was aware the polytheists would melt to him in medevial time and not cry over supposed "little punishment that didn't threaten his life"

Quran 8: 55 & Quran 98:6

Indeed, they who disbelieved among the people of the scripture and the polytheists will be in the hell fire, abiding externally therein, those are the worst of creatures

This is like living in Pakistan now and saying inciting blasphemy against their religion openly and expecting no reaction

Eventually Mohammed was able to gather supporters after changing his narrative that he and the polytheists serve the same god and the three goddesses where intersessors to his allah.

Only now was he accepted, you obviously can not be in severe persecution while in minority and be converting more polytheists to Islam and gaining followers

That persecution line is bursted, infact the polytheists were later happy Mohamed praised their gods and followed him for that

'By the star when it sets! Your companion has not erred or gone astray, and does not speak from mere fancy…' [Q.53:1] When he reached God's words, "Have you seen al-Lāt and al-'Uzzā and Manāt, the third, the other?' [Q.53:19-20] Satan cast upon his tongue, because of what he had pondered in himself and longed to bring to his people, 'These are the high-flying cranes and their intercession is to be hoped for.'

When Quraysh heard that, they rejoiced. What he had said about their gods pleased and delighted them, and they gave ear to him.

Your defense of non Muslims were preserved is also bursted because not only was Mohammed destroying all the idols of Hubal and qurash by force, that verse was explaining why he should kill all non believers who weren't of his believe.

It wasn't about any persecution, and besides Qurash people didn't kill him and his people

Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4322

It is narrated by sabb Jaththama that he said (to the holy prophet) messenger of allah, we kill the children of the polytheists during the night raids.

Muhammad caravan thieves were killing polytheists that didn't kill them in "persecution" they went low to kill their children in the shameful hours of night.

Mohammed didn't accommodate any other believe except Islam don't be deceived

I can go on to burst the other lies but i would stop here to make this readable

Seriously are you talking about Coptic christians are you aware Egypt and a host of other middle East nations weren't always islamic till the Mecca Terrorists started forced invasion

Guy, please don't get fidgety by saying you won't respond again.
The explanation I gave was based on the Quranic sources you quoted. All what you said here are misinterpretations. Like I did with Jay smith and cosmic skeptic, I suggest we hook up on Skype, so we talk intellectually.I shall mail my Skype id to u.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by KelChinon202: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
An uneducated and untrained individual just played a smart one on all the foreign and locally trained security and intelligence agencies put together......wow.

Nice piece of lie.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by laidima88(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

w3Rey
is that all u got ?
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by fatherrade: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
hunky-dory

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Something is wrong somewhere, what is the difficulty in rehabilitating a repentant Bandit, first thing you need to let him know is that there is no free money anywhere and whatever help you are Rendering cannot be compared to what he is receiving illegally in the Forest, but he can walk freely.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by berrystunn(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
ngadaAwo:
na lie
Stop the lies
Fulani where wrecking havoc unchecked until ESN decided to checkmate it.
everything was moving fine with fulani herdsmen now in fears to attack innocent villagers as usual.
our mothers started to return to their farms without fear of being killed and raped.
everything was going fine till fulani herdsmen invited the Fulanian army to weaken ESN in order to give fulani herdsmen upper hand.
ESN resisted the bias army.
That's the root of all these
so forward your blame to Buhari and useless SE governors

what do you know ?
Name one place ESN engage fight with Fulani herdsmen and proof .

Continue working with propaganda.

I don’t know your location, but I’m typing from Owerri now
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by felzokugo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

We know already.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Koralords: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

You are mad go and read about early Christian crusaders,go and read how the Catholic Church was burning people on the stake idoit
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Difrent: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

Criminals .
There was a time crime was rife in the southern, nobody was calling them Christians, but criminals . Stop hasty generalization because of the spare of insecurity. Abi na Muslims be the cultists and armed robbers killing all over the south?
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by nitt: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
gaius01:

Your low IQ is becoming unbecoming. Simple context you can't comprehend.

Did the above happen in the EAst or west?
Was I referring to the east or west? I was talking about the North and you are there blabbling trash.

Sir, I don't care what those people you called have done there, what icare about is our serene here in the North. Please talk your verdict to related trends.

Northern Muslim and Fulani Muslims are our biggest problem in the North, I will repeat it any where any time.

Have a bliss day !!

shut it and face the truth. you bigot!
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
nitt:

shut it and face the truth. you bigot!

Does Islam have any truth if not lies and lies ?

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by sulaak(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
uruba23:
Something is wrong somewhere, what is the difficulty in rehabilitating a repentant Bandit, first thing you need to let him know is that there is no free money anywhere and whatever help you are Rendering cannot be compared to what he is receiving illegally in the Forest, but he can walk freely.

You don't negotiate when you are losing. Negotiation must be from a position of strength. Northern Nigeria cannot offer the bandit jobs, money or a livelihood, the bandit also doesn't have the skillsets to settle into a productive life.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
sulaak:

You don't negotiate when you are losing. Negotiation must be from a position of strength. Northern Nigeria cannot offer the bandit jobs, money or a livelihood, the bandit also doesn't have the skillsets to settle into a productive life.

Well I don't think the issue is about Skill set someone that knows how to fire Ak47 and organize a Kidnap in the President state obviously has some form of native intelligence... Bad as he bad give him cattle's,land and tractors to get productive and a guarantee to offtake his product .... Idleness on it's own is the Devils workshop.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by Freighthost: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

Just check
Some of this war country of late are muslims even during dis holy month of ramadam
The killings no stop

Its painful

I ve muslims brothers and sisters but d islam dis people practice in d north
Most of them are evil minded and see others as chicken or mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by DrChukki: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

I wonder how Muhammed got people to follow him
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by gaskiyamagana: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Mikehot:

Very, very high on Jesusweed together plus combined Christamadol.
Re: Auwal Daudawa, Mastermind Of Kankara Abduction Returns To Forest After 3 Months by gaskiyamagana: 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
DrChukki:

I wonder how Muhammed got people to follow him
And so what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan With Wounded Soldiers & Displaced Persons (Photos) / Akpabio Strikes Senate Presidency Deal With APC, 10 Lawmakers To Defect With Him / Atiku Locks Down Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.