Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians (816 Views)

THIS IS HOW YORUBAS ARE TREATED IN SE VS HOW THEY TREAT IGBOS IN LAGOS. / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / Exposed!!! Why Fulanis See Igbos As Their Worst Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2021
Alot of us are getting tired of the injustice against our people, we pretend that all is well but deep down all is not well.

From sending soldiers to kill ipob back then when they were peaceful to proscribing them. We didn't say anything for patriotism.

Next they fine channels tv for hit holding an interview with them when miyetti Allah does same almost all the time and nothing happens.

The mastermind behind kangara kidnap was paid by the government and given a second chance but he has gone back to the bushes even Boko haram was given a second chance, but the government has never for once thought about even speaking to ipob give them a chance and if they refuse put it down that you gave them a chance and they refused so whatever happens next will be justified.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:41am On Apr 29, 2021
I don't like what's happening with ESN and Ipob and the killings, but neither do I like how our people are being treated.

2023 power will be given to the west a region that has already ruled Nigeria for 8 years as president and soon to be 8 years as VP.

Let's try to put justice in our dealings nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by IgweOfNnewi: 8:41am On Apr 29, 2021
They should seek forgiveness rather than complicating their issues
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2021
I have lots of good plans for Nigeria, but love can change to hate. All it takes is an event.

U can't be beating a child and force it not to cry.

Nnamdi Kanu is causing problems but we all know people have done worse than him from other regions but they were pampered by the government.

Alot of us Igbos love Nigeria but we know if one of us can be treated that way, if tables turn Nigeria will still treat us that love Nigeria the same way too
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:45am On Apr 29, 2021
The north looks impregnable and some people are happy with what's happening in the southeast and they keep urging Nnamdi Kanu to continue to burn the east down.

I personally know what to do to bring the fire to your door steps don't test me.

This is not a warning but let's all use our heads. The fact that Igbos are spread all over Nigeria is testament that we beleive in Nigeria.

These marginalizations need to stop.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Who should seek for forgiveness?

Did the guy who kidnapped kangara students seek for forgiveness before government started pampering him, did the repentant boko haram member's seek for forgiveness?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:48am On Apr 29, 2021
I just settled down and I observed Nigerian situation, the reason Nigeria is in so much trouble despite how much Buhari is trying is simply because of injustice.

As far as there's injustice there can never be peace

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:52am On Apr 29, 2021
I would just keep observing the Nigerian situation and how everything is playing out, if this things continue I would release an information that will change everything.

Treat us as Nigerians too is all we ask, if u treat us as Nigerians we can all join hands to rid the country of what's coming or join hand to bring it down.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:
Alot of us are getting tired of the injustice against our people, we pretend that all is well but deep down all is not well.

From sending soldiers to kill ipob back then when they were peaceful to proscribing them. We didn't say anything for patriotism.

Next they fine channels tv for hit holding an interview with them when miyetti Allah does same almost all the time and nothing happens.

The mastermind behind kangara kidnap was paid by the government and given a second chance but he has gone back to the bushes even Boko haram was given a second chance, but the government has never for once thought about even speaking to ipob give them a chance and if they refuse put it down that you gave them a chance and they refused so whatever happens next will be justified.

You are never stable, always moving from here to there.

Meanwhile Your people have bathed themselves in Ipob, that's why Ipob is now stronger in imo state.

I don't support terrorists.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are never stable, always moving from here to there.

Meanwhile Your people have bathed themselves in Ipob, that's why Ipob is now stronger in imo state.

I don't support terrorists.
Mumu u said I should stop quoting u, y are u quoting me?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Casham: 9:05am On Apr 29, 2021
As much as I support Biafran agitations, We all know IPOB is a terrorist group. Any seccessionist group is a terrorist group worst than bokoharam. Bokoharam and Herdsmen bandits are internal security problems. Internal security problems and seccessionist issues are two completely different things altogether. The difference is: IPOB is threatening the very existence of the nation. Their reason? They have never produced an elected president. I wonder who will fight for the Igalas, the Gbagyis, the Katafs and the other 200 ethnic groups; most of which have never even produced a minister.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by theTranslator: 9:06am On Apr 29, 2021
I thought you support UGM?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2021
Casham:
As much as I support Biafran agitations, We all know IPOB is a terrorist group. Any seccessionist group is a terrorist group worst than bokoharam. Bokoharam and Herdsmen bandits are internal security problems. Internal security problems and seccessionist issues are two completely different things altogether. The difference is: IPOB is threatening the very existence of the nation. Their reason? They have never produced an elected president. I wonder who will fight for the Igalas, the Gbagyis, the Katafs and the other 200 ethnic groups; most of which have never even produced a minister.
I don't know abt igalas gbayis and katafs.

But I know we have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria created by the Nigerian government and not ipob. The only regions yet to produce president or vp is the southeast and north central.

We deserve a shot
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:
What is UGM
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:
Mumu u said I should stop quoting u, y are u quoting me?
Well limit your suggestion to your state then.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Forgiveness from fulani for slaughtering and raping their mothers in the forests! Forgiveness for quota system education. Forgiveness for not being a member of the Nations top security and military arms. Forgiveness for not allowing bokoharam to be throwing bombs in the East like they do in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Well limit your suggestion to your state then.
If u see your state anywhere in my post tell me
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:
If u see your state anywhere in my post tell me
calling ndigbo is lumping everyone in your sentiment. Be distinct.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by theTranslator: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:
What is UGM
the terrorist section of IPOB
Boko IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:19am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:

the terrorist section of IPOB

Boko IPOB
If I was part of what u just said am not sure u will be able to tweet dx by now, cause u will be on the run right now
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:20am On Apr 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

calling ndigbo is lumping everyone in your sentiment. Be distinct.
U said I should never quote u, I kept to my word and ignored your ranting since that day.

Do same and face front
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:

U said I should never quote u, I kept to my word and ignored your ranting since that day.

Do same and face front

Yes because it was discovered you are a hausa-fulani spy planted in midst of igbos.

Just be distinct...
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Casham: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:

I don't know abt igalas gbayis and katafs.

But I know we have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria created by the Nigerian government and not ipob. The only regions yet to produce president or vp is the southeast and north central.

We deserve a shot
what has producing or not producing a president or a vice got to do with seccessionist agendas? Nigeria's democracy is just 22 years. So that's not enough time to talk of seccession. We all know that the international standard period for a group that started a civil war to be allowed to rule a nation after losing the war is 50 years. 1970 to 2021 is just 51 years. So nothing is amiss. Besides, IPOB is not fighting for power; they are fighting against the nation. I support Biafra for my own reasons, but IPOB is a threat both to Nigeria and to Biafra.
P.S: I am from North Central.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by epondudu: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2021
Trash trash trash trash...........
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Coldie(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2021
Casham:
what has producing or not producing a president or a vice got to do with seccessionist agendas? Nigeria's democracy is just 22 years. So that's not enough time to talk of seccession. We all know that the international standard period for a group that started a civil war to be allowed to rule a nation after losing the war is 50 years. 1970 to 2021 is just 51 years. So nothing is amiss. Besides, IPOB is not fighting for power; they are fighting against the nation. I support Biafra for my own reasons, but IPOB is a threat both to Nigeria and to Biafra.
P.S: I am from North Central.
According to this your analysis if we go like that we deserve 2023.

That apart Igbos have paid their dues in matters relating to moving on after the war.

If we don't give Igbos a chance to rule now, I know Nnamdi Kanu and his people will be defeated sooner or later. But in the near future the next reason for the Biafran cry they will use that Igbos have been sidelined from power for too long as excuse.

Then another problem will start in future. How long do we continue this circle of unforgiveness and grudges?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by PIMPAR: 9:48am On Apr 29, 2021
What special development Igbos have made in their own region? They say Charity begins at home
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by nonhuman(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2021
PIMPAR:
What special development Igbos have made in their own region? They say Charity begins at home
go to Igbo land and see for yourself they do better than all other tribes put together in their own land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Casham: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:

That apart Igbos have paid their dues in matters relating to moving on after the war.

If we don't give Igbos a chance to rule now, I know Nnamdi Kanu and his people will be defeated sooner or later. But in the near future the next reason for the Biafran cry they will use that Igbos have been sidelined from power for too long as excuse.

Then another problem will start in future. How long do we continue this circle of unforgiveness and grudges?
I will vote any Igbo into power if they are deserving. I can't imagine living in a Nigeria without Igbos. God forbid! I wish they will fight for power and get it if it matters so much to them. Many Northern Nigerians want the Igbos to be in power, but they can't fight alongside IPOB. IPOB is an exclusively one-tribe militant group breeding and propagating hatred for all others. I agree, Igbos deserve the presidency but they ain't fighting for it.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Casham: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2021
Coldie:

Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Apr 29, 2021
theTranslator:
Me too shock
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by ariesbull: 10:38am On Apr 29, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Ikpu Nne gị should seek that first
Re: Nigeria Needs To Treat Igbos As Nigerians by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 29, 2021
baralatie:
Me too shock
aswear cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contract Allegation: Fr Mbaka Issues Explosive Reply To Garba Shehu, APC (video) / Emir Of Kano Confirms Near Death Experience On Max Air Aircraft / VIDEO: Fani-kayode Celebrates His Three Adorable Sons, Ragnar, Aiden, Liam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.