Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) (53846 Views)

Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Loko Oweto Bridge, Benue River At Night. Very Beautiful... (Pictured) / Car Plunges Into Ovia River At Evbonogbon On Lagos-Benin Road. Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Springboot: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
tobex53:
100% sure bet

With all that is going on in this country, why don't you just play it alone with your family and become richer than dangote

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Taiwojon(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Tree water.

I have no comment on tree water but I have come on the LIVING WATER

Jesus is the living water
john 7 vs 38

he that believeth on me as the scripture hath saith out of his belly shall flow rivers of water.

Come taste out of this living water
revelation 22vs 17
and the Spirit and the bride say, Come. and let him that heareth say, Come. and let him that is athirst Come. and whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Jesus die for you, Repent and give your life to him before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by UncommonLogic: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
motionarena:
Spirogyra filled water

Exactly. Algae is the reason for the color
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by oyinella(f): 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Shurtman79(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Monitor this river closely before god of men turn it to their temple grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by brainhgeek(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Beautiful scenery. I am suspecting
high depositss of some minerals on the river bed with a dosage of light reflection is responsible for the green color otherwise, an algae bloom is the cause

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by square7: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ignorance will not kill you guys. Any way, everyone is Ignorant, only in different subjects.
The green color of the river is explicable from scientific perspectives.
Why are are some swimmingpools in blue or green, and even red color?
The effects of the reflection and refraction of the rays of sunlight upon the materials(sands, stones) lining the river bed is the simplest way to explain why the water flowing in that river is green. This is the only way to explain to any layman without scientific details. This is not a magical river.
There are rivers in blue or red color. It is the same phenomenom.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you haven't been to taraba state, then you haven't seen beauty. Its d most Bea place on earth

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by postnobill705(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
People from akwa ibom are the most luckiest people Nigeria always bless with good leaders

There is no light in akwa ibom. People from uyo relocate to eket because of light. Eket on gets light for 6 hours Everyday.
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2021
I thought as much! The green color of the River is as a result of the reflection of the green plants and trees in the surrounding. We have one like that here!
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Exactly. Algae is the reason for the color
nah. The color is due to the reflection of the green plants and trees in the surrounding
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Uchasa(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
What is special here? We have many of this in Rivers State.
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by VEXT: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
postnobill705:

There is no light in akwa ibom. People from uyo relocate to eket because of light. Eket on gets light for 6 hours Everyday.

Are you serious?
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
square7:
Ignorance will not kill you guys. Any way, everyone is Ignorant, only in different subjects.
The green color of the river is explicable from scientific perspectives.
Why are are some swimmingpools in blue or green, and even red color?
The effects of the reflection and refraction of the rays of sunlight upon the materials(sands, stones) lining the river bed is the simplest way to explain why the water flowing in that river is green. This is the only way to explain to any layman without scientific details. This is not a magical river.
There are rivers in blue or red color. It is the same phenomenom.
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by bujebudanu1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Salt water is green . The lagos lagoon is green presently till may/june

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Princeton92(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
My village oo.... Proud son

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by lolu2019: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Akwa ibom,the best place in the world.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
I love Akwa Ibom girls ....

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
I love my state. God bless Akwa Abasi-ibom state and all Akwa-ibomite the beautiful land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
I love Akwa Ibom girls ....
I pray God bless me with one to marry.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by robosky02(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok

Have you seen the red sea?

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by KINGKONG(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
I never knew such river existed in Ibesikpo Asutan... Wow this is great

Akwa Ibom state Tourism is really dead..... The commissioner is just there with his pot belly eating money and driving around town with securities with nothing to showcase about his achievements in office

Gosh I miss Victor Antai, that was the best Commissioner for Tourism we ever had cry (Orange September and Ibom Carnival)

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by chiiraq802(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
If you dey here fire Arizona eehhh..... the kind cloud you go dey go pass cloud 9....

#Only real niggax will understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Coldie(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
That river
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by clothingonline(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
We need vacation site’s in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by powalez: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
postnobill705:

This is so true, I was there for a year, from 2018-2019,Akwa ibom ayaya
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by bluebay(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2021
Abraka, Sapele in delta state get Same .
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by nsiba: 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
motionarena:
Spirogyra filled water

And what do you say about the water in the bottle

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by ajebuter(f): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Wow!

Beautiful and undefiled..

I sooooo much love nature..

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by Josywhyte: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
whyteteeth:
This is just by my community. Akwa Ibom isongo!!!!

Iya!
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Viknat:
If you haven't been to taraba state, then you haven't seen beauty. Its d most Bea place on earth
Please what is the name of these places in taraba?
Help with a link or keyword to get more of the pictures.
Which other attractive places do you have over there?
They are beautiful pictures.
Re: Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) by pepperdemzombie: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
bluebay:
Abraka, Sapele in delta state get Same .
What is its name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Damage Caused By Heavy Rainfall In Lagos Today / Nigerian Man Confronts Chinese Officials Over Ill-Treatment Of Nigerians (Video) / When Every Flight In Florida Is Grounded (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.