Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi (15440 Views)

Ray Youssef Had A Dream Of Nigeria Becoming United And Among The Richest Nations / Anthony Okogie: Nigeria Becoming Killing Field, Failed State / Buba Marwa: If Cannabis Is Legalised, Nigeria Becoming Den Of Junkies Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Idiko1: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
LZAA:
Afonjas are busy taunting igbo people and are refusing to acknowledge the role they played by voting apc twice
The nightmare is no more a dream but reality
Just the other day that i.diot called remi was insulting smart because he said the truth
How did we get here ffs
Smh

The voting part is a less evil than fighting alongside the Jihadists from northern region of Nigeria in 1967.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Burstit(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cyberterror:

Speak wetin? The man is so accustomed to lying that his media aide is the one who drafts statements in his name and sends to media houses to publish. Whenever obi speaks a thousand words, 800 are certain to be lies.
You can not pass history exams
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Taiwojon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
hmmm!

make the right choice come 2023

Don't vote for the sake of food, money or material gain on election day

vote with your conscience
vote with your instincts
vote for the right party during election.

anyway
I will vote for Jesus now and till eternity,
we all need to depart from our sins and call upon God to help this our sinful failed state, by accepting on his only begotten sons (JESUS) to save us from our sins.

I urge you all to repent before it is too late
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by donbenie(m): 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Why don't you decide right now to contest under the PDP, instead of just lamenting.

2022 is not so far away o
Not everything is politics..
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by bluefilm: 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
No be today nyash begin dey for back na.

Country don spoil be say e don spoil.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:
Peter Obi Don see Nigeria finish.
Nigeria don suffer, so any fraudster can just open mouth talk anything now.
Still tells us the outcome of all this allegations and investigation against Peter Obi. Waiting.... after your posts above.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by goaldynboy: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
chiiraq802:
You (Peter Obi), Past and Present Nigerian Presidents and

Vice Presidents, 109 past and present Senators, 360 past and

Present House of Rep Members , Past and Present Ministers ,

Past and Present 35 State Governors and Deputy Governors ,

Past and Present State Commissioners , Past and Present

Local Government Chairmen, Councilors, Nigeria Army,

Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Air force, Nigerian Police, Bishops,

Pastors, Islamic Sheikhs, Ambassadors, Various Government

Agencies and Parastatals in Nigeria etc. all contributed to

the FAILNESS(if that word exist) of this great Country and it

shall never be well with you guys and your generations to

come......

On the day of reckoning this is how Nigerians will attack all of you and your Families.

Put the blame of insecurity squarely on Buhari and his APC gangs that you zombies voted after being warned!

Don't attempt to diffuse or divert the blame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
who and who caused the failed state? it's the same people we elected as leaders, who are so selfish and wicked yet they will blame Buhari....
no one is saying ehatnis fuelling this insecurity, they are busy blaming somebody....there is anger in the land, things are not working...the people want real dividends of democracy n not demoncracy!
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by mmsen: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Becoming? undecided
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by chiiraq802(m): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
goaldynboy:

Put the blame of insecurity squarely on Buhari and his APC gangs that you zombies voted after being warned!

Don't attempt to diffuse or divert the blame!

No make me vex dis Evening oooo.....

I hate Buhari and this APShit Government pass you....

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by membranus: 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Obi our expected next president.

But fortunately, Nigeria would have expired before then.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by chaloskyx: 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
GUESS WHAT OBI EVEN IF NIGERIA WAS UNDER YOU AND ATIKU IT WOULD STILL BE REFERRED TO AS A FAILED STATE SO SHUT UP. NIGERIANS MUST GET RID OF THESE CROPS OF POLITICIAN WHO RUINED THIS COUNTRY IF WE DONT DO THAT THEN NIGERIA IS GONE
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by pricklewane: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
The outcome was crystal clear to every one n that was why he had to jump ship n worked for PDP. He should have been rotten in jail with his entire household by now.

wiseoneking:
Still tells us the outcome of all this allegations and investigation against Peter Obi. Waiting.... after your posts above.

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by princewarri1985: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Am from the south, but when i heard this man peter obi spoke during a presidential debate on TV, i said to myself, this is a very brilliant mind that need to pilot the affairs of this country, not the dullard and the dimwit buhari, the last time i voted was almost 2 decades ago, but after watching peter obi during the debate, i went out, stood under the hot sun for hours to cast my for peter obi.....did sane Nigerians actually voted for buhari or was the election rigged?? Now they' ve voted for him and buhari is on the steering wheels, Nigerians should enjoy the ride

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Vinstel: 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cyberterror:

Speak wetin? The man is so accustomed to lying that his media aide is the one who drafts statements in his name and sends to media houses to publish. Whenever obi speaks a thousand words, 800 are certain to be lies.
Shut up you bloody fool, can you give the instance of the lies told by obi? You cretins have mastered the act of defending the demonic leaders you support by painting the better alternatives bad just so you can discredit them and say they after all they are not better than buhari and co. Meanwhile the likes of Peter obi are a million times better than buhari and his co travellers. As a matter of fact, Peter Obi is a saint compared to most Nigerian politicians.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Staro: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buhari is Nigeria's worst president
in history
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Vinstel: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:
The outcome was crystal clear to every one n that was why he had to jump ship n worked for PDP. He should have been rotten in jail with his entire household by now.

Bloody liar, Peter obi went to their office in full glare of the media with all the required documents and he came out clean. You bloody cretins should produce any evidence of where peter obi was indicted or are incriminated in any corrupt act or you can take your useless BMC propaganda and shove it up your ass.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by pricklewane: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
All that is showed each n every fraudulent case by Peter Obi was carried by a national daily. I have that compilation with me since he was a governor.

Please provide the clip where he went to EFCC with the full glare of the media let NL be the judge. because one chose not to waste precious time exposing Peter Obi does not mean he is a saint or one is jobless.

I still have many NL article but do not want to add that so you do not start asking for source. You can see where someone claimed he is yet to pay salary back them right.

You talk of indictment like a lunatic. Every James Ibori the entire world he is a criminal Nigeria can not convict. What about Maina Atiku Kalu etc ?

Should we assume they are saints too like Peter Obi cos they were acquitted just like Peter Oni ?

Vinstel:

Bloody liar, Peter obi went to their office in full glare of the media with all the required documents and he came out clean. You bloody cretins should produce any evidence of where peter obi was indicted or are incriminated in any corrupt act or you can take your useless BMC propaganda and shove it up your ass.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by samwillyco1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Point of correction Sir, NIGERIA is already a failed state
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by bigfrido(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
Becoming? It's already a fully fledged failed state with better ranking sef

hopefully, we will top the list when they will release 2021 ranking

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Vinstel: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:
All that is showed each n every fraudulent case by Peter Obi was carried by a national daily. I have that compilation with me since he was a governor.

Please provide the clip where he went to EFCC with the full glare of the media let NL be the judge. because one chose not to waste precious time exposing Peter Obi does not mean he is a saint or one is jobless.

I still have many NL article but do not want to add that so you do not start asking for source. You can see where someone claimed he is yet to pay salary back them right.

You talk of indictment like a lunatic. Every James Ibori the entire world he is a criminal Nigeria can not convict. What about Maina Atiku Kalu etc ?

Should we assume they are saints too like Peter Obi cos they were acquitted just like Peter Oni ?

Shut up joor, you are just compound fool. You showed a multi million naira mall built by Obi and you think that's evidence of corruption? Obi was a multi billionaire business man long before he became governor so he can't afford to build a mall? Then you posted that he took beggars off the streets and repatriated them to their home state, how is this corruption? Then you are posted about Crimes committed at Awkuzu Federal SARS. Since when is state government in control of federal SARS? As for your claim of Obi not paying salaries, whoever said that is the biggest liar in the history of humanity. You can ask anyone you know from Anambra and they will confirm this. Please bring your evidence of corruption on obi not all these coçk and bull stories you are telling.

Here's the link you asked for
https://www.nairaland.com/4641425/tax-evasion-peter-obi-invited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by pricklewane: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
I like that yu talked about the mall so tell me was Obi not able to build a single mall before becoming governor n since he left Anambra state as governor how many mall as he completed. Na una mouth una go de use convess say Peter Obi na criminal by force by force. I close for work, I have full time 4 u now.

Vinstel:

Shut up joor, you are just compound fool. You showed a multi million naira mall built by Obi and you think that's evidence of corruption? Obi was a multi billionaire business man long before he became governor so he can't afford to build a mall? Then you posted that he took beggars off the streets and repatriated them to their home state, how is this corruption? Then you are posted about Crimes committed at Awkuzu Federal SARS. Since when is state government in control of federal SARS? As for your claim of Obi not paying salaries, whoever said that is the biggest liar in the history of humanity. You can ask anyone you know from Anambra and they will confirm this. Please bring your evidence of corruption on obi not all these coçk and bull stories you are telling.

Here's the link you asked for
https://www.nairaland.com/4641425/tax-evasion-peter-obi-invited
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Vinstel: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:
I like that yu talked about the mall so tell me was Obi not able to build a single mall before becoming governor n since he left Anambra state as governor how many mall as he completed. Na una mouth una go de use convess say Peter Obi na criminal by force by force. I close for work, I have full time 4 u now.

Mr man shut up, obi was rich enough to build 50 of those kind of malls at the same time if he wanted to before he even became governor. It's like you just heard about Peter obi when he became governor. You better go and google about the man you are writing about before coming to talk rubbish. So if Tony Elumelu becomes governor tomorrow and decides to build a Mall after he steps down then you will accuse him of corruption? You are sounding like a clown.
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by olisaEze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
Cyberterror:

We’ve read their statements and also seen their interviews.

One speaks as eloquently as he writes.

While the other keeps stumbling upandan in public, mumbling incoherently to himself about paying the youths in cassava & potatoes for joining the military. grin

I nor call name o, but u sha know who. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:

You made a great point brah.How many malls has he built since he left Anambra state as governor.He built the biggest mall in Abuja at the time in his first tenure and the second mall in Port Harcourt shortly after his second tenure ended.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by Tzar(m): 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
You misdiagnose the ailment! Nigeria IS A FAILED STATE!
This is why you can’t smell aso rock. You do not even know the gravity of the problem!
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by ayojohn4real: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Not BECOMING it's already a FAILED State Sir...
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by globemoney01: 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Johnrio22:

certainly not obi we know you are talking of.
The only faulty thing I can point out from this man is that he's very stingy. But interms of politics and it's lies.... count him off
You and the bots that liked your comment should keep deciving yourselves. The same obi that was nicknamed him tulie? That wore one watch and wrist watch for 17 years and other many lies
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by seyz91(m): 9:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by wiseoneking: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
pricklewane:

I'm sorry you are still wrong "crystal clear" . You clearly showed newspapers of his media alleged corruption, produce at least one showing his conviction. I don't believe in hear say or market women chatterings but just a media proof of him been found guilty as was alleged.l by the newspaper you posted. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Becoming A Failed State - Peter Obi by pricklewane: 12:46am On Apr 30, 2021
When foolish Igbos like you insult Buhari Tinubu Fashola Akpabi Amechi Aregbe for fraud, do you present their conviction before insulting them n why must Obi's case be different he get 2 heads

wiseoneking:
I'm sorry you are still wrong "crystal clear" . You clearly showed newspapers of his media alleged corruption, produce at least one showing his conviction. I don't believe in hear say or market women chatterings but just a media proof of him been found guilty as was alleged.l by the newspaper you posted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Edo Election: EFCC Arraigns Man For Duping APC Of ₦70m In Borno / Katsina Emirate Bans Open Grazing In Communities / 2023: South East Ready To Kneel, Prostrate To Get Presidency - Ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.