Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Ty - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ty (15205 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
0x4369Da9B65b1c61f0Fa9Dc3DfCcb3c8e78a2Deae
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
In trustwallet to creat account
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
I sent all my money but it is not tradable
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
I sent all my money but it is not yet exchange
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
HOW TO ADD ZUGACOIN (SZCB) TO TRUST WALLET, METAMASK WALLET OR ANY OTHER WALLET

1. On your trust wallet click the "setting menu button" at the top right, and check for "ADD CUSTOM TOKEN"

FILL THE FORM WITH THIS DETAILS

CONTRACT ADDRESS: add0x4369Da9B65b1c61f0Fa9Dc3DfCcb3c8e78a2Deae

DECIMALS: 8

SYMBOL: SZCB

NOTE: Ensure to use multi wallet option if using trust wallet because SZCB is on Binance BEP20
Re: Ty by IyareOseiwe: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
0x4369Da9B65b1c61f0Fa9Dc3DfCcb3c8e78a2Deae
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:54am On Oct 24, 2021
APPRECIATION

I am very grateful to all of you that has been sending private messages and open comments to appreciate and encourage me. I am feeling so good now because I know the people I am suffering for. It was as if I am just wasting my time thinking that I am helping people.

I want to tell you 3 things that will help you.

1. Stop FEAR. I know that you have suffered a lot in the hands of our Nigerian brothers but that is the reason God brought me to wipe away your tears and put smiles on your face. Akara must be fried two sides, when the other side is done, you turn the other side. You believe me by using your money to buy ZUGACOIN. Turn the other side and believe me to deliver. Pray for me and the success of ZUGACOIN project.

2. I have finished my own part. Whatever is remaining is in your hands and that is talking good about ZUGACOIN. Don't insist that they should buy, just tell them good things about ZUGACOIN and leave it there. They will call you for it themselves.

3. Be ready to follow instructions strictly without thinking that evil is attached to the instruction to harm you, I am not harmful please..

By the grace of God, I will release the road map to the success of ZUGACOIN tomorrow morning and it will give you a lot of confidence.

I am very grateful.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by abiolasalami10: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Thanks
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2021
SOMETHING BIG IS COOKING!

The first book on digital economy by Archbishop Sam Zuga, edited by Professor Magnus Onouha, foreworded by the Chancellor of the award winning University, Gregory University Uturu, Professor Gregory Ibe is set to be launched in UK soon. Details later.

To God be the glory

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Automatic and seamless withdrawal of your swapped Zugacoin to USDT resumes again in 2 weeks time..

I advise yall to get your Zugacoin, while you still can esp at an affordable and cheaper rate from someone you know. A rate tog won't get from the company.

As soon as MERCHANTS kick off and automatic withdraw begins getting Zugacoin at this very good rate would be like trying to squeeze water out of stone.
Good luck
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
ATTENTION PLEASE

There are important informations to be updated today. Tell everyone with ZUGACOIN or intending to have ZUGACOIN to follow Bishop Samzuga page on Facebook by clicking on the link below please. Help me to tell others. An instruction can be simple but can have a lot of meaning. Follow the page not only like please.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

https://www.facebook.com/Bishopsamzugaofficial/
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2021
*10 DAYS*

*REMAIN 10 DAYS WHEN BUYING ZUGACOIN ANYHOW WILL STOP*

*REMAIN 10 DAY'S WHEN USING PAPER MONEY TO BUY ZUGACOIN WILL END*

*REMAIN 10 DAY'S WHEN SWAPPING ZUGACOIN MORE THAN $50 DAILY TO USDT AND FROM USDT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WILL COMMENCE*

*REMAIN 10 DAYS WHEN THOSE THAT SEEM BROKE NOW WILL BE PRICING DIFFERENT THINGS TO BUY FROM ZUGACOIN MEECHANTS ALL OVER NIGERIA*

*REMAIN 10 DAYS WHEN SOME PEOPLE WILL BE CRYING- HAD I KNOWN, I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS COIN*

*REMAIN 10 DAYS WHEN MANY RISK TAKERS WILL BE REJOICING*

*REMAIN 10 DAYS WHEN UNBELIEVERS WILL BITE THEIR LIPS IN REGRET*

*ALL THESE WILL HAPPEN BECAUSE OF AUTOMATIC SWAPPING OF ZUGACOIN*

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHICH GROUP DO YOU BELONG TO? TAKE ACTION NOW

�����✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️�️�️�️�️��������✈️✈️✈️������
*ZUGACOIN TO THE MOON
Re: Ty by Chokhmah: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
How do I convert my zugacoin on eth network to eth

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Chokhmah:
How do I convert my zugacoin on eth network to eth

You can't for now, you can only convert to USDT and withdraw to Naira if you want, via remitano. There is a gas fee to swap.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
REFUND OF E-PIN REGISTRATION FEE

As the use of Nellabox for ZUGACOIN withdrawal is going take a while. We have decided to refund the E-pin registration fee to those who bought it. When the process is completed, interested people will apply for it again.

Those who want cash refund will receive cash and those who need ZUGACOIN will be paid times 2 of what they paid.

The people involved are requested to forward the E-pin allocated to them, Bank account details and the proof of payment to the WhatsApp number below.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 6:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Sorry, you can't even convert your ZUGACOIN on Remitano, below is the email I got from them.
"Hello sir/ma. We really apologize for late response because of many users are contacting this time. So sorry for this inconvenience

Zugacoin is using our payment gateway sir but you cannot buy Zugacoin here. You can buy usdt, eth, btc and withdraw it to your Zugacoin wallet then swap it to Zugacoin on the Zugacoin platform."
Once you buy ZUGACOIN, you cannot convert it anywhere. You are stuck with worthless coins.

Please kindly check this video for your information

Gnosticstudent:

You can't for now, you can only convert to USDT and withdraw to Naira if you want, via remitano. There is a gas fee to swap.

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2021
pakirisuitesphc:
Sorry, you can't even convert your ZUGACOIN on Remitano, below is the email I got from them.
"Hello sir/ma. We really apologize for late response because of many users are contacting this time. So sorry for this inconvenience

Zugacoin is using our payment gateway sir but you cannot buy Zugacoin here. You can buy usdt, eth, btc and withdraw it to your Zugacoin wallet then swap it to Zugacoin on the Zugacoin platform."
Once you buy ZUGACOIN, you cannot convert it anywhere. You are stuck with worthless coins.

Please kindly check this video for your information

They are fond of misleading the public to promote their useless koin. It is over 2 months now he has been asking people to become merchants that there is a site where they can change their zugacoin as merchants, till now, he has failed to mention that site. They are only interested in collecting your real money for their useless koin
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Nah here I go dey when everything turn to scam...

Nah then I go use people laff ehn

Coin wey dem no even recognize in it country not to talk of outside the country and dem no even list am sef.. E con get weigh more than BTC lol... I laff in Spanish.. And MUmu followers too dey follow dey go lol.

Not too worry.. All of Una go meet me here.

I dey sit-down dey wait una

2 Likes

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2021
APPOINTMENT
Azubuike Stanley Amuche has been appointed as Personal Assistant to Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga on Digital communications & Techniques.

He has been transferred from Nigeria to resume work in Manchester and be supervising all the activities of ZUGACOIN in Europe.

He is hereby directed to move with immediate effect as his flight ticket and accommodation has been taken care of.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Zugacoin Spain..

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2021
SZC swap to BNB and automated withdrawal to be launched this evening. Get ready for something big
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Just landed in London this morning 9/11/2021. Waiting to board a connecting flight to Glasgow Scotland, where I will be meeting with other world leaders at Cop26 Global climate change summit as one of Nigeria delegates.

I thank Nigerian Government for finding me worthy to represent in this capacity. All my travel documents are paid by the Federal Government. Who am I to deserve this honour. I return all the glory to the Almighty God for this privilege.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
This Bishop can lie for the whole world, all Nigerian delegates arrived between 29th October to 3rd of November, the minister addressed them all on 4th of November. The program started since 31st of October and you are just arriving today 9th of November, I beg go and be deceiving your members, not people online, we are not gullible.
Gnosticstudent:
Just landed in London this morning 9/11/2021. Waiting to board a connecting flight to Glasgow Scotland, where I will be meeting with other world leaders at Cop26 Global climate change summit as one of Nigeria delegates.

I thank Nigerian Government for finding me worthy to represent in this capacity. All my travel documents are paid by the Federal Government. Who am I to deserve this honour. I return all the glory to the Almighty God for this privilege.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

1 Like

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do you and this Bishop gain from your cheap lies?

That was how you once claimed this man was a speaker at a certain international event until someone came to bust your lies and revealed your oga wasn't among the speakers

Gnosticstudent:

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

1 Like

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2021
Still seriously waiting for the end.. Make I use this OP laugh tire

Zuga my foot grin

Keep on deceiving ursef
Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2021
He promised he will allow them to withdraw 50 dollars from today and 500 and 1000 dollars from nextweek, is just controlling the gullible holders of the useless zugacoin has he likes, that alone is a red flag.let us even wait if the withdrawal process will come to fruition because this is not the first time he has promised and failed.

yomifola:
Still seriously waiting for the end.. Make I use this OP laugh tire

Zuga my foot grin

Keep on deceiving ursef

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
BREAKING NEWS!
Everyone must know ZUGACOIN is becoming a reality on a very high speed. I want to use this medium to appreciate all the critics of ZUGACOIN. You have done a good job for free. I really appreciate your generosity. I encourage you to keep it up, at least till the end of this year. We are really feeling the positive impact of your job. Keep it up.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Except of proof of thousands of successful withdrawals of bnb as seen from bscscan.. Happening live since 13th Nov even admist some system glitches.

I personally have my own proofs of successful bnb withdrawal

Technical team keep working to perfect things.

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
Withdrawal that is not straightforward, they are limited to 50 dollars and the gas fees is about 20,000 naira,so what are you rejoicing over, this your project is just an advance scam. Many people lost their gas fees already.
Gnosticstudent:
Except of proof of thousands of successful withdrawals of bnb as seen from bscscan.. Happening live since 13th Nov even admist some system glitches.

I personally have my own proofs of successful bnb withdrawal

Technical team keep working to perfect things.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2021
Zugacoin holders get ready for what is about to come...

At the conclusion of the on going wallet upgrade, you all would see things that would give y' ll a cause to smile.

Congrats.
Re: Ty by Trumann: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Pastor wey dey hustle grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US-Iran Deal: Nigeria Could Lose N333bn By Year End / Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / What Is Your Best Investment So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.