Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ty - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ty (15223 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ty by Samken2: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
I thought cryto was banned by CBN.
How much do I need while investing in zugacoin
Re: Ty by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
premium tears loading

1 Like

Re: Ty by FFF241: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Despite all you’ve mentioned about the price and your focus on price price price (and not half as much energy on the merits of the project)

Isn’t it troubling that the average trading volume is less than it’s price. Less than 1 unit sold in 24hrs

“By 2021 everyone in Nigeria and by 2022 everyone on Africa…..”. These are careless statements from one who’s very naive

We are still waiting to be enlightened on the the project itself and how it plans to solve the problem (if any) it’s been designed to remedy. Talk more about the fundamentals that will drive all these lofty claims you’ve made here

Gnosticstudent:

ZUGACOIN like any other Cryptocurrency is a democracy money. Money of the people, for the people and by the people. Everything about cryptocurrency is people driven, not an individual affair.

I took time, monitored and policed ZUGACOIN because, I entered into cryptocurrency to redefine, redirect and reform it, which I have succeeded and many other Cryptocurrencies across the globe are copying my style now.

Cryptocurrency has been anonymous all through and complicated. But I jumped in with a name, a face and I simplified the operation. It was meant only for the learned but I made it user friendly even for villagers. I put measures in place to safeguard the investors as ZUGACOIN can only fluctuate but cannot crash like other Cryptocurrencies.

Below are few out of many attributes to the uniqueness of ZUGACOIN:

ZUGACOIN is the most valuable and the most expensive cryptocurrency in the world today. The current price is fluctuating between $235,000 to $180,000. It is projected to hit $1,000,000 before the end of 2021; and will reach $1bn before 2025.

ZUGACOIN is the first Cryptocurrency in Africa and the first Cryptocurrency in the world to have physical offices, name and face of the person behind it.

ZUGACOIN is the only cryptocurrency in the world that have a physical person you can call to complain when you have a challenge in transaction.

Samzuga ecosystem have ZUGACOIN, Samzuga wallet, a signal tracker called African coin market cap, a spot exchange, Blockchain Main Net amongst others

ZUGACOIN is a currency like Naira, Dollar, pounds etc. You can use it to buy land, house, car, school fees, you can use it for shopping etc.

ZUGACOIN is also a commodity like Land, House etc. You can keep it to appreciate in value and sell it in future.

Before the end of 2021, everyone in Nigeria will be using ZUGACOIN to buy things and everyone will be accepting ZUGACOIN as a means of transaction. By 2022, everywhere in Africa and before the beginning of 2023, the whole world will be accepting ZUGACOIN as a means of transaction.

Even now, you can swap ZUGACOIN with Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDT, BNB and withdraw it to your local bank account in any part of the world.

The only thing remaining about ZUGACOIN now is for people who have it to take their time to explain it to their neighbors and sell it to them. When everyone have a fraction of ZUGACOIN, that is when you will know the value of ZUGACOIN.

You cannot use the currency of your country anywhere you go in the world because different countries have different currencies. But you can use ZUGACOIN in any part of the world.

The activities that will make ZUGACOIN acceptable as a means of transaction everywhere are going on speedily. In a very short while all ZUGACOIN holders will be dancing all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
This is the same deceit inks*nation embarked upon. He promised heaven on earth to his subscribers, nothing happened till date.

Gnosticstudent:

Zugamall is set to be officially launched.

Official launch date would be published soon

There are already over 10,000 merchants all over Nigeria waiting to accept Zugacoin.
From real estate firms, to car sales shops, to supermarkets, to gas stations, etc..

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2021
yomifola:
Do you know that there is nowhere to sell zugacoin and that's why the price keeps going up...

Imagine if it's tradable...

Whales will remove their money...

Money is stocked in zuga that's why the price is that

Like pinkoin whose value as at last time it was updated on their inks*nation website was greater than bitcoin.
Re: Ty by Incredible128: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
yomifola:
How can I sell my zugacoin.. I have it on the app
sell ur zugacoin to me grin grin grin grin grin. Abeg no attack me o! Na cruise I wan catch grin grin
Re: Ty by BarrSly: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Zugacoin is a typical example of what we call a 'Honeypot'
Re: Ty by DaBlog: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make money trading cryptocurrencies daily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk2apuLDXlw
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
peeps4u:
This is the same deceit inks*nation embarked upon. He promised heaven on earth to his subscribers, nothing happened till date.

Zugamall has launched and the merchants would kick off before you know it. Whether anyone likes it or not.

You should be more positive minded.
Even you have promised and failed a lot of people in this life and I don't know whatever you have done to offer selfless help to anyone.
So appreciate people who sincerely help other people.

I know the antecedents of SamZuga, he is a philanthropist to the core and very soon you would see things for yourself.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
FFF241:
Despite all you’ve mentioned about the price and your focus on price price price (and not half as much energy on the merits of the project)

Isn’t it troubling that the average trading volume is less than it’s price. Less than 1 unit sold in 24hrs

“By 2021 everyone in Nigeria and by 2022 everyone on Africa…..”. These are careless statements from one who’s very naive

We are still waiting to be enlightened on the the project itself and how it plans to solve the problem (if any) it’s been designed to remedy. Talk more about the fundamentals that will drive all these lofty claims you’ve made here

You might have made a few points and I appreciate them.

For now, I don't have much to reveal
But, just relax.. everything is under control.
And everything would be fine.

Just remember to say you read it here when it starts happening around you.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
yomifola:
Do you know that there is nowhere to sell zugacoin and that's why the price keeps going up...

Imagine if it's tradable...

Whales will remove their money...

Money is stocked in zuga that's why the price is that

You are wrong. SZCB is tradeable on different exchanges and would be listed on more in the nearest future.

Forget about the dynamics of Zugacoin for now, it maynot operate traditionaly like the ones you know, but everything that is going on now is geared at making it all come together for the benefit of all.

Just relax and see things unfold, only key in while you can.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO NIGERIANS.

I want to start by saying that, there are still many good people in Nigeria. The bad people are not even many, there are only more hardworking to promote evil while the good people are not fast enough to talk about good things that are happening in Nigeria.

I am so surprise the way Nigerians embrace ZUGACOIN, knowing very well that it is own by a Nigerian. Thank you very much. Your acceptance has made me to be having sleepless nights with the technical team to ensure that we make you proud.

Everything about ZUGACOIN is a delibrate act, few people that are seeing a lot of mistakes should just wait until we will say that we are through, that is when they can point out the mistakes. The beauty of any project can only be appreciated when the project is completed.

I decided to throw light on some of our projects to give you more understanding.

ZUGACOIN ERC20 IN SAMZUGA WALLET

It is the main project that is aimed at liberating Nigeria and Africa financially. All the Platforms we built are to facilitate the free interaction of it within the Samzuga ecosystem targeted at only Africa. Samzuga Blockchain Main Net, Samzuga spot exchange, Samzuga explorer, Samzuga wallet, Samzuga P2P exchange, African CoinMarket Cap, Samzuga smart contract, Nellabox etc are all built to enable ZUGACOIN ERC20 to command authority in African continent and proof to white people that we can stand on our own through technology.

ZUGACOIN BEP20
This is built on Binance Blockchain Main Net called SMART CHAIN. This was built to enable Africans living outside Africa and the rest of the world to also benefit from this project. It is also built to prove to our local critics who thought we are not qualified to go to the global market. Making ZUGACOIN more valuable even on the global market is to tell our local critics that, we wanted to settle for the African continent deliberately. Anything you are pointing out as a mistake is done deliberately to achieve a particular thing for a particular purpose. BEP20 is tradable and swappable globally. The only challenge we have is, people are not trading with the mindset of building the project, they are trading for personal gain.

ZUGACOIN CASH
Is for registered members of Samzuga Family who has ZUGACOIN ERC20 but don't want the stress of selling on the exchange but they want to be having access to cash from time to time. This one is built for them. It is a renewable contract of only 12 months and it is strictly offline. Whatever you do online must be validated offline in the office. It is strictly for registered members.

IN CONCLUSION
Cryptocurrency is a people's driven project. It is not for an individual. It also not meant to withdraw through bank but from person to person, that is why p2p is associated with it (peer to peer). ZUGACOIN is a Cryptocurrency like any other Cryptocurrency. Go out there and tell your neighbors how good ZUGACOIN is, sell it to them and get the cash you need for now. When we are through with everything, we can open Nellabox for cash withdrawal. Let us build this together. It is our own, now, tomorrow and till the end of the world.

Thank you very much.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
O ya, go and shop in zugamall

Gnosticstudent:

Zugamall has launched and the merchants would kick off before you know it. Whether anyone likes it or not.

You should be more positive minded.
Even you have promised and failed a lot of people in this life and I don't know whatever you have done to offer selfless help to anyone.
So appreciate people who sincerely help other people.

I know the antecedents of SamZuga, he is a philanthropist to the core and very soon you would see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:18am On Sep 16, 2021
THE ROLE OF ZUGACOIN IN UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION, THROUGH MERCHANTS AND MARKETING AGENTS. (Doing the impossible, using the available)

I want to start by saying that, ZUGACOIN is not a money making machine for few individuals but a tool to compliment Government efforts for Nigeria National and African continental development.

Money is not for everyone because it is hidden in 5 different places. Until you identify one of those places, you can't be rich. I want to bring out one of those places for the purpose of this publication.

PROBLEM
Money is hiding in problem. The only 3 ways to access the money that is hiding is; (1) Identify a problem. (2) Create a solution for that problem. (3) Get paid for solving that problem. With these three, your riches would be without hitches.

I have been in the business of solving problem since when I was 14 years of age. That is why I call myself a professional problem solver. As we have bank managers, hotel managers etc, I choose to be a problem manager. Following my instructions will help a lot of people to solve their problems.

Unemployment is one of the major problems of Nigeria and Africa. Since there are no jobs to employ people, new jobs must be created. But if you follow the former approach of salary, it will not work because, salary work has succeeded in killing productivity and people, as many retired and became frustrated, depressed and eventually died shamefully.

Another thing is, private businesses thrives better in Nigeria than Government businesses. People give more attention to their own business than that of Government. If any unemployment alleviation program will succeed in Nigeria, it must be more of self-employment. That is why ZUGACOIN is creating 10 Million self-employed jobs opportunities through Marketing Agents and Merchants.

No matter how people are talking about poverty and hunger in Nigeria, people are still buying and selling everyday, that is why I decided to use what is available to do the impossible.

ZUGACOIN will be used throughout Nigeria as a means of payment. All selling outlets in Nigeria would be registered as merchants through Marketing Agents. Any smallest sale outlet of any kind will employ 3 workers, Agent, Exchanger and Attendant. A big shop can have more than 10 employees through SAMZUGA UNEMPLOYMENT ALLEVIATION PROGRAM (UAP).

HOW TO REGISTER AS A MARKETING AGENT.
A Marketing Agent can be registered in any of the categories listed below to get 5% of every transaction that takes place on daily basis in any selling outlet registered under him as long as the shop exist. That Agent can employ an Exchanger to be assisting customers who doesn't know about ZUGACOIN to create wallet for them, exchange their cash to ZUGACOIN to enable them buy with ZUGACOIN and save 5% of any money he or she is spending in that shop, another person is employed by the same Agent to be assisting customers inside the shop on SCAN TO PAY process while the shop owner get 5% on top of every sale that is purchased by ZUGACOIN and the Government is also receiving revenue of 5% of every transaction made in that shop through ZUGACOIN. Imagine how many shops, stores and other sales outlets are in Nigeria and each of them is having minimum of 3 new staff employed through ZUGACOIN. Imagine how much people can save while shopping with ZUGACOIN, instead of spending, you are saving as you are shopping.

AGENTS REGISTRATION CATEGORIES AND FEE.

BEGINNERS MERCHANTS
(N 10, 000 above transactions daily)
REGISTRATION FEE: N5000

BRONZE MERCHANTS
(Daily transaction from N20,000). E.g
Provision shops, kiosk stores, Chemist, fruits sellers, etc. REGISTRATION FEE: N10,000

DIAMOND MERCHANTS
(Daily transactions from 50,000 and above)
POS Agents, boutique, provision shop, Services e.g tailoring, barbing etc
ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N20,000

SILVER MERCHANTS (Transacting from 200,000 and above Daily)
Primary schools, Eatery POS Agents,
Secondary School, hospital, etc - ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N50,000

GOLD MERCHANTS
(Daily Transaction from N1000,000 and above)
Car stands, Real estate,
Shopping mall, Polytechnic, College of Education, Universities, Airlines, Transport companies, Hotels etc. ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N200,000

Remember, this one time registration is to qualify you to be getting 5% of every transaction that goes on at any selling outlet you registered till eternity. Even when you pass on to glory, your children will take over from generation to generation.

The registration fee is applicable to both merchants and Agents. If you want to be both Agent and Merchant, you will pay for both separate and receive separate security code.

All intending Marketing Agents and Merchants can send their registration fee to the following company's account;

SamZuga business Empire LTD
FCMB

After payment, you will send the proof of payment to the following Whatsapp number

0905 412 3069 (chats only, no calls please)

You shall be given an Agent or Merchant's code, you shall be invited for a comprehensive training as a Marketing Agent or Merchant, a certificate would be presented to you after the training.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga (Jehovah's Field Marshall)
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Watch the video below to see how you can easily buy Zugacoin ERC20 directly from your Samzugawallet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpP_wcT2gFQ

To get a wallet see link below

http://zugacoin.io/app
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 6:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Scam alert!

No one should part with his/her money for any of these registration fees. This was how inks*nation deceived his members with mouthwatering offers and promise of being millionaires in months, which made many exchange their hard-earned mobey with pinkoin for many people with the hope of getting millions back from inks*nation by exchanging the koins with Amos (UDI) or buying with the joins but alas, all of them are stuck with the useless koins now

Gnosticstudent:

THE ROLE OF ZUGACOIN IN UNEMPLOYMENT AND POVERTY ALLEVIATION, THROUGH MERCHANTS AND MARKETING AGENTS. (Doing the impossible, using the available)

I want to start by saying that, ZUGACOIN is not a money making machine for few individuals but a tool to compliment Government efforts for Nigeria National and African continental development.

Money is not for everyone because it is hidden in 5 different places. Until you identify one of those places, you can't be rich. I want to bring out one of those places for the purpose of this publication.

PROBLEM
Money is hiding in problem. The only 3 ways to access the money that is hiding is; (1) Identify a problem. (2) Create a solution for that problem. (3) Get paid for solving that problem. With these three, your riches would be without hitches.

I have been in the business of solving problem since when I was 14 years of age. That is why I call myself a professional problem solver. As we have bank managers, hotel managers etc, I choose to be a problem manager. Following my instructions will help a lot of people to solve their problems.

Unemployment is one of the major problems of Nigeria and Africa. Since there are no jobs to employ people, new jobs must be created. But if you follow the former approach of salary, it will not work because, salary work has succeeded in killing productivity and people, as many retired and became frustrated, depressed and eventually died shamefully.

Another thing is, private businesses thrives better in Nigeria than Government businesses. People give more attention to their own business than that of Government. If any unemployment alleviation program will succeed in Nigeria, it must be more of self-employment. That is why ZUGACOIN is creating 10 Million self-employed jobs opportunities through Marketing Agents and Merchants.

No matter how people are talking about poverty and hunger in Nigeria, people are still buying and selling everyday, that is why I decided to use what is available to do the impossible.

ZUGACOIN will be used throughout Nigeria as a means of payment. All selling outlets in Nigeria would be registered as merchants through Marketing Agents. Any smallest sale outlet of any kind will employ 3 workers, Agent, Exchanger and Attendant. A big shop can have more than 10 employees through SAMZUGA UNEMPLOYMENT ALLEVIATION PROGRAM (UAP).

HOW TO REGISTER AS A MARKETING AGENT.
A Marketing Agent can be registered in any of the categories listed below to get 5% of every transaction that takes place on daily basis in any selling outlet registered under him as long as the shop exist. That Agent can employ an Exchanger to be assisting customers who doesn't know about ZUGACOIN to create wallet for them, exchange their cash to ZUGACOIN to enable them buy with ZUGACOIN and save 5% of any money he or she is spending in that shop, another person is employed by the same Agent to be assisting customers inside the shop on SCAN TO PAY process while the shop owner get 5% on top of every sale that is purchased by ZUGACOIN and the Government is also receiving revenue of 5% of every transaction made in that shop through ZUGACOIN. Imagine how many shops, stores and other sales outlets are in Nigeria and each of them is having minimum of 3 new staff employed through ZUGACOIN. Imagine how much people can save while shopping with ZUGACOIN, instead of spending, you are saving as you are shopping.

AGENTS REGISTRATION CATEGORIES AND FEE.

BEGINNERS MERCHANTS
(N 10, 000 above transactions daily)
REGISTRATION FEE: N5000

BRONZE MERCHANTS
(Daily transaction from N20,000). E.g
Provision shops, kiosk stores, Chemist, fruits sellers, etc. REGISTRATION FEE: N10,000

DIAMOND MERCHANTS
(Daily transactions from 50,000 and above)
POS Agents, boutique, provision shop, Services e.g tailoring, barbing etc
ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N20,000

SILVER MERCHANTS (Transacting from 200,000 and above Daily)
Primary schools, Eatery POS Agents,
Secondary School, hospital, etc - ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N50,000

GOLD MERCHANTS
(Daily Transaction from N1000,000 and above)
Car stands, Real estate,
Shopping mall, Polytechnic, College of Education, Universities, Airlines, Transport companies, Hotels etc. ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE: N200,000

Remember, this one time registration is to qualify you to be getting 5% of every transaction that goes on at any selling outlet you registered till eternity. Even when you pass on to glory, your children will take over from generation to generation.

The registration fee is applicable to both merchants and Agents. If you want to be both Agent and Merchant, you will pay for both separate and receive separate security code.

All intending Marketing Agents and Merchants can send their registration fee to the following company's account;

SamZuga business Empire LTD
FCMB

After payment, you will send the proof of payment to the following Whatsapp number

0905 412 3069 (chats only, no calls please)

You shall be given an Agent or Merchant's code, you shall be invited for a comprehensive training as a Marketing Agent or Merchant, a certificate would be presented to you after the training.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga (Jehovah's Field Marshall)

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2021
peeps4u:
Scam alert!

No one should part with his/her money for any of these registration fees. This was how inks*nation deceived his members with mouthwatering offers and promise of being millionaires in months, which made many exchange their hard-earned mobey with pinkoin for many people with the hope of getting millions back from inks*nation by exchanging the koins with Amos (UDI) or buying with the joins but alas, all of them are stuck with the useless koins now

I would have ordinarily ignored a goofball like you,but for the sake of clarity to others who might be reading, in the nearest future, I am responding.

I have seen your job in Life and I appreciate it. Your job is to go about calling things you are sadly ignorant about, scam. That makes you irredeemably daft.

Now, inksnation never promised anyone millions, there is a telegram group that explains what inksnation is all about and constantly gives updates on the imminent relaunch of inksnation DAO. They are still very much there.

As for Zugacoin, the likes of you are too llittle to stop what is about to unfold. Yall can foolishly scream scam from now till eternity but you are only screaming your miserable lives closer to your graves.

You have absolutely no idea who SamZuga is , what he has done and what he is doing, prolly cos your very poor IQ and EI won't let you look closer and deeper at things enough to ask intelligent question.

Your likes calling out this post, scam alert! doesn't mean you are concerned about the welfare and wellbeing of your neighbour. Your likes can never be. You are just a dog in the manger full of selfishness and negativity.
I only hope you are able to sit for a moment and reflect so as to redeem your self before it's late.
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 9:38am On Sep 16, 2021
I am in the same telegram group. You're a liar for even saying inksnation never promised anyone millions. When he wanted to recruit his so called exchangers, he captioned his adverts like "how to make millions as an exchanger.

Cheap liar.

Your kind Isn't new, you can insult as you want, Ink*snation members did more than this; they called all critics ignorant, poor, non-ambitious and several names but where are they today?

If you think you can buy with a coin that cant be exchanged anywhere, I wonder what kind of common sense you have.
I can manage to buy with bitcoin because the seller who acdeots it from me can easily sell the bitcon and have his cash if he wants, where will the so called merchants exchange their zugacoin or who will collect the zugacoin from them when they want to restock?

I dare you to change few zugacoin which you have to currency now, if you cant do that, how do you expect merchants and agents to operate when they are stuck with your useless zugacoin which they can't exchange anywhere nor spend anywhere?

This is the same journey of no return which inks*nation embarked upon; you want to trick people into becoming merchants and eventually incur losses when they cant use the useless zugacoin for anything after they have parted with their goods for the coins.

You're a pompous ignoramus and needs to be seated down for proper orientation.

Gnosticstudent:

I would have ordinarily ignored a goofball like you,but for the sake of clarity to others who might be reading in the nearest future I am responding.

I have seen your job in Life and I appreciate it, your job is to go about calling things you are sadly ignorant about, scam. That makes you irredeemably daft.

Now, inksnation never promised anyone millions, there is a telegram group that explains what inksnation is all about and constantly gives updates on the imminent relaunch of inksnation project. They are still very much there.

As for Zugacoin, the likes of you are too llittle to stop what is about to unfold. Yall can foolishly scream scam from now to eternity but you are only screaming your miserable lives closer to your graves.

You have absolutely no idea who SamZuga is , what he has done and what he is doing, prolly cos your very poor IQ and EI won't let you look closer and deeper at things enough to ask intelligent question.

Your likes calling out this post, scam alert! doesn't mean you are concerned about the welfare and wellbeing of your neighbour. Your likes can never be. You are just a dog in the manger full of selfishness and hatred.
I only hope you are able to sit for a moment and reflect so as to redeem your self before it's late.
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 9:50am On Sep 16, 2021
Hello Gnosticstudent, I want to engage you, in simple words; 1. explain how merchants who buy goods from maybe a company or wholesalers or abroad will restock after accepting zugacoin?

2. How does an agent who changes zugacoin for people for naira hope to exchange their accumulated zugacoins into naira so they can continue to be in business of exchange?

3. Do you have zugacoin? Can you exchange it presently? (a) If yes, how? Also if YES, are you bold enough to accept zugacoin from a young man who once asked here how to exchange his sugacoin and give him naira, even if you will do the exchange at a lower rate than official since you're sure to make profit if you later convert that same zugacoin to naira from your sourxe of exchange?
(b) If No, how do you think agents or exchangers can overcome same problem of exchange if you akso have same problem? Will they have naira printing machine at homes?
Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 1:05am On Sep 17, 2021
Please. Who wants to buy zugacoin?... I wan sell am

OP... You can still buy more so to say...
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2021
yomifola:

Gnosticstudent, come and buy zugacoin from this dude, even at a lower rate than official price.

This is what they plan to be the fate of agents and merchants. Go and ask all inks*nation exchangers how they are stuck with useless pinkoin after exchanging to Naira for the public.

I am still waiting for Gnosticstudent to come and answer my 3 questions and take up my challenge of buying someone's zugacoin here if he's so sure he can exchange that zugacoin to cash or spend it elsewhere.
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:08am On Sep 17, 2021
It is so annoying when you read same line over and over again from different scammers. This was how inks*nation also tagged himself a philanthropist. You are collecting money from people for useless coin but you come to the public to say you're doing philanthropy. Aren't you getting real money from them for the useless coins you're giving them.

I always say this; anyone that packages a business as a philanthropic act even when he collects money is liar and a Scammer.

Anyone that uses religion to promote a non religious business is a liar and a scammer.

Zugacoin is doing both, inks*nation did both and more.

These people are deceiving you with a coin you can't use anywhere and collect your real hard earned cash.

Gnosticstudent:

appreciate people who sincerely help other people.

2 Likes

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:28am On Sep 17, 2021
peeps4u:
Hello Gnosticstudent, I want to engage you, in simple words; 1. explain how merchants who buy goods from maybe a company or wholesalers or abroad will restock after accepting zugacoin?

2. How does an agent who changes zugacoin for people for naira hope to exchange their accumulated zugacoins into naira so they can continue to be in business of exchange?

3. Do you have zugacoin? Can you exchange it presently? (a) If yes, how? Also if YES, are you bold enough to accept zugacoin from a young man who once asked here how to exchange his sugacoin and give him naira, even if you will do the exchange at a lower rate than official since you're sure to make profit if you later convert that same zugacoin to naira from your sourxe of exchange?
(b) If No, how do you think agents or exchangers can overcome same problem of exchange if you akso have same problem? Will they have naira printing machine at homes?

These are the questions you should have asked way earlier..not calling out a post

1-Now, do you attend meetings with Bishop Samzuga?
2- Are you on the Facebook page where there are direct updates?
3- Are you on the official telegram group?
4- Have you visited any of the many SamZuga websites before?
5- Do you have a Zugacoin wallet with SZC in it?
6- Do you trade Zugacoin SZCB on any of the listed exchanges?

These are very pertinent questions for any newbie to answer before exposing their tomfoolery publicly..

Now, to your questions, if the answers to the questions above are in the affirmative, then you won't be asking these questions.

But let me be kind and oblige you a couple answers

1- There is a SamZuga website specifically for merchants, where they can with few clicks convert the Zugacoin they accept from customers into Naira, Dollar, Rand etc.
For the purpose of restocking their goods.
So basically before the merchants kicks off officially, they would get a training on that. It's simple and this is already in place. It has been tested and demonstrated in the first training which yours truly was privileged to attend.

2. And yes, Zugacoin BEP20 can be exchanged for BTC, ETH and BNB. Go to one of the listed exchanges like Azbit. ERC 20 would follow next

There are obviously so many things you don't know, and yet you make unfair allegations.
I advise you to relax, follow updates from the right sources and patiently allow the process to unfold. The time is very near.

And pls it's not sugacoin but Zugacoin. undecided
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:31am On Sep 17, 2021
yomifola:

To to the SamZuga exchange and sell your Zugacoin if you must sell.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 7:35am On Sep 17, 2021
Get ready for merchants official launch soon..

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Can you name that website where merchants can change their coins to naira?

Can you take yomifola's coin from him and pay him in naira, since you're sure of a source where you can exchange your coin to naira?

You can't build business on speculation that "there will be websotw where you will change your coins to naira/cash". You dont expect people to start paying you various registration fees for merchant if ordinary public zugacoin users cant find a site or anywhere to change their coins presently.

That exchange site for merchant must have been working and functional before you collect money from anyone, anything short of that is a deceit and lie.

I recall inks*nation told exchangers this same thing which made many put their money into exchanging Businesss till reality hit them. Inks*nation even promised exchangers direct exchange or ATM exchange acrss the nation. None of them have been able to exchange their coins till today.

Gnosticstudent:

These are the questions you should have asked way earlier..not calling out a post

1-Now, do you attend meetings with Bishop Samzuga?
2- Are you on the Facebook page where there are direct updates?
3- Are you on the official telegram group?
4- Have you visited any of the many SamZuga websites before?
5- Do you have a Zugacoin wallet with SZC in it?
6- Do you trade Zugacoin SZCB on any of the listed exchanges?

These are very pertinent questions for any newbie to answer before exposing their tomfoolery publicly..

Now, to your questions, if the answers to the questions above are in the affirmative, then you won't be asking these questions.

But let me be kind and oblige you a couple answers

1- There is a SamZuga website specifically for merchants, where they can with few clicks convert the Zugacoin they accept from customers into Naira, Dollar, Rand etc.
For the purpose of restocking their goods.
So basically before the merchants kicks off officially, they would get a training on that. It's simple and this is already in place. It has been tested and demonstrated in the first training which yours truly was privileged to attend.

2. And yes, Zugacoin BEP20 can be exchanged for BTC, ETH and BNB. Go to one of the listed exchanges like Azbit. ERC 20 would follow next

There are obviously so many things you don't know, and yet you make unfair allegations.
I advise you to relax, follow updates from the right sources and patiently allow the process to unfold. The time is very near.

And pls it's not sugacoin but Zugacoin. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:03am On Sep 20, 2021
A VERY VERY SERIOUS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL SAMZUGA FAMILY WORLDWIDE AND ZUGACOIN HOLDERS. (read comprehensively more than 5 times to understand please).

I will re-introduce myself before starting.

Before I was awarded the first Professor of Digital Economy in the world, I received 5 Doctorate degree awards from different universities in the world, including USA and Israel. I am a Dubai based Nigerian, a member of Dubai chamber of commerce, Abuja Chamber of commerce, a member of the Institute of Educational Practicioners in United Kingdom, a member of London Institute of Management Specialists, the second person after Goodluck Jonathan to receive a Global Citizen award by Universal Peace Federation in Nigeria with headquarters in Korea, a United Nations Peace Ambassador, through the the Association of Global Peace Advocates with headquarters in Denmark. I have a license in Dubai that authorize me to take any quantity of gold to Dubai. I started the process of obtaining a gold mining license from Gabon, Mali and Tanzania before I took a decision of sacrifice to come back and creat another NIGERIA inside Nigeria. This was as a result of the frustration I saw young Nigerians going through in Dubai. It will surprise you to know that I am heaping accumulated taxes on my head in Dubai as I am trying to help my country and my continent. I will pay all the accumulated taxes any day I am going back to Dubai to continue with my businesses.

Over 20 million Nigerians benefited from my free medical treatment program across Nigeria, it is not a hidden gesture. I have given out many cars to people that I lost counting. Scholarships at all levels of learning including PhDs and many other impactful gestures.

I don't want to mention 5 churches that I built single handedly without church offerings and tithes or fundraising.

I am re-introducing myself to you to let you know that, God has helped me beyond coming back to Nigeria to add salt on your injury by scamming you.

I only need one thing from you, BELIEVE IN ME. I can't take a decision to hurt you. I have your interest at heart above my personal interest. Let us do this together and succeed faster.

We have made serious progress in ZUGACOIN project, but many of you are refusing to see. You are always waiting for the announcement to go and withdraw millions of Naira from bank. Anytime I don't say anything in that direction, you call it a story.

The almighty CBN is issuing eNaira, they said you can use your money in the bank to get it but you can't withdraw it from ATM or any other means apart from person to person, person to government and person to companies. This is to show you that cryptocurrency is not meant to be withdrawn but to spend from wallet to wallet. (You can confirm this in the video below)

ZUGACOIN is created not only for few individuals to get rich but to be a tool to help Nigerian National and African continental government to improve the economy. There are many projects to be executed by ZUGACOIN, ranging from health insurance, solar and renewable energy, water supply, housing, road and other community development projects to improve the living standard of Africans.

I want to let you know that we are about launching one of our biggest platform few weeks from now. After the launch, you can swap the ZUGACOIN in your Samzuga wallet to any leading cryptocurrency in the world, you can swap to dollars and Naira anytime anywhere. This will happen in less than 3 weeks from now.

What you must do now before the launch is to sell ZUGACOIN in your Samzuga wallet, you are not allowed to have more than 2 ZUGACOIN in your wallet. It was given to you to sell and let many people have it, not for you to keep as a greedy person. ZUGACOIN is not design for you to have too many, it is design for you to have a fraction but the small fraction can grow to become billions. Don't argue with me on this because you was not with me when I was taking this decision. If you refuse to sell your ZUGACOIN to allow it to spread, don't blame me later.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:06am On Sep 20, 2021
ZUGACOIN is cryptocurrency with a difference.

ZUGACOIN is only 1 Million maximum supply and it is going to go round the whole Africa, how can you keep plenty because of greed and expect the economy of Nigeria and Africa to be revived?

If you see someone wasting ZUGACOIN in Samzuga wallet, rush and grab it, very soon, ZUGACOIN will be the way of measuring riches in the world. But don't buy from anyone selling from Trust wallet, if you want to buy from Trust wallet, go to the Exchanges.

The reason why I created a community before starting ZUGACOIN was to have people who will be ready to obey my instructions. If you have ZUGACOIN and you are not ready to follow my vision, sell it off and have your peace please.

Many of you that are looking at ZUGACOIN as a local product, I am very sorry for you, any merchants that is accepting ZUGACOIN should not look at it as doing ZUGACOIN a favor, but ZUGACOIN is rather helping you, that is why merchants must register with money to enjoy the endless accumulation of wealth. I know where ZUGACOIN is going.

More updates would be coming from time to time.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2021
Waiting for the launch of the site where yomifola and others can change their zugacoin to dollars. If this website isn't launched and also isn't working working as said, I will be here to criticize the collection of fees from prospective merchants and agents and discourage people from paying. Until users can change their zugacoin, then merchants and agents can be launched
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2021
THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NOT MONEY OR BAD LEADERSHIP BUT MINDSET. EVEN IF WE BORROW THE WHOLE WORLD WITHOUT CHANGING OUR MINDSET, NIGERIA WILL REMAIN POOR.

In December 1971, UAE got independence in the desert and poor in the pocket but rich in the mind. By then Nigeria was very rich in the pocket but poor in the mind. The then head of states says, THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NOT MONEY BUT HOW TO SPEND IT.

In 2021, 50 years later, Nigeria is borrowing every minute, half of Dubai in UAE is own by Nigerians. They bought houses in very expensive areas in Dubai. They prefer traveling to Dubai that was desert. UAE is making money through Visa from Nigerians. A market called Diera is as good as Alaba international market in Lagos, that means, Nigerians full ground.

The mindset of Nigerians is only on spending money. More consumption, no production. Nigerians want to eat but don't want to cook. Nigerians don't want to hear wait. Nigerians want to spend money without working for it. Nigerians perfer to watch someone who is struggling to rise to fall so that they will announce the failure. Nigerians want to get there but they don't want how to get there. Nigerians want to pay 20,000 and get 40,000 in 45 minutes without knowing where the 20,000 is coming from. I can go on and on.

ZUGACOIN is here to help Nigerians come out of poverty in no time but Nigerians are busy advertising other Cryptocurrencies that they don't know the owner and the country where they are coming from, but calling the one they know the owner a scammer.

I want to call Nigerians to follow me by investing in ZUGACOIN project. I will lead Nigeria out of poverty forever. I know where I am going and how to get there. Anyone who doesn't want to remain in poverty should invest in ZUGACOIN. The future is in ZUGACOIN and nothing else. If it is not ZUGACOIN, it will take Nigeria time. If you doubt, save this write-up for future reference.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.