Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ty - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ty (15239 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2022
To all those that wont stop singing their psychoogical song of " scam scam scam"

If you would Listen to me..

I solemenly advice you, dont be ashamed to become a wise fool... Take the path of repentance and ask how to become a beneficiary and full supporter of this great once in a life time golden opportinity.

I can assure you, your life and that of your loved ones would take a 360 degrees transformation.

Find zugacoinholders on telegram and chat up the Admin.

The luxury of time is no longer there.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Think

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
You are running a scam project. Have you been able to reward your merchants and agents whom you promised certain percentage on every transaction they do with zuga.

Your project is like an MMM and other scam schemes which akways promise unrealistic returns to entice the public, and only a greedy person will fall for it.

Scammer!

Gnosticstudent:
Think

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:33am On Feb 06, 2022
OPEN LETTER TO Zugacoin Critics Association of Nigeria. (ZUCAN)

I would have started this letter with insults, but his Eminence Arch. Bishop, Prof. Samzuga has taught us to love even you our critics.

With due respect, permit me to draw your attention to the following facts.

1. None of you ZUCAN has ever and may never create anything for the benefit of your family or community how much more of Nations or Continent.

2. The Holy Book, (Bible) said that for criticizing Moses, Marriam suffered leprosy, at this point, your punishment isn't so much far from you if you do not repent.

3. You claim the Bishop will suspend withdrawal, but only today one person has withdrawn up to 10times, truth be told today recorded a high level of withdrawal to the tune of almost #1billion which even some you the critics are partakers.

4. You all have millions in your wallet, you didn't know how it comes about, you want to quickly withdraw all of it and kill the vision. POOR MAN MENTALITY, did you not notice on the wallet is written MONEY OF THE FUTURE, THE FUTURE OF MONEY? And you want to eat up your future?

5. There is no level of madness that is greater than fighting what you don't believe in. Imagine that you don't believe in Zugacoin yet every day you post trash about it!! What level of madness and joblessness.

6. The bishop is a father and mentor to many, he is not a signpost that shows the direction, he is the Channel to the destination.

7. Number seven is the number of perfection!! Follow every instruction given to you and it shall be perfect. You were not there when he got the vision and now you want to overtake, be sure you will crash land.

Zugacoin has come to stay!!

I write for all the Zugacoin Lovers (ZULAN)
WE STAND WITH THE BISHOP

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2022
PROGRESS REPORT

The highest withdrawal of ZUGACOIN ERC20 since it was launched in December 2020 occurred yesterday 5/2/2022 as over 500 million Nigeria Naira worth of ZUGACOIN was withrawn in one day. You can click on the tracker below to verify.

ZUGACOIN ERC20 promo will commence on Monday 7/2/2022 to enable people who don't have it to participate .

Some Nigerians are very tough and stubborn. They don't follow instructions and they argue everything. Such people can only be handled by technology and wisdom. I am encouraging all the people who tried their best yesterday to buy SZCB but stubborn people were busy selling and claiming that we cannot tell them what to do with their money. I want to assure you that, the God who has been given me wisdom to overcome challenges will still show me a unique way of tackling the challenge of SZCB price fall. Don't buy SZCB again until I release another approach. The suggestion I published yesterday is hereby suspended.

Withdrawal will be suspended today and will open after 3 days. Stay tuned.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

https://bscscan.com/token/0x702371e0897f5e2f566b1ce8256856d0549c5857?a=0x389cA8D256E5733f577271fa92c162b07dc63d4A

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Zuga is known to be a liar. Where are those Zuga users that withdrew 500m naira in a day?

Same zuga that lied to be nominated by federal govt to AU summit few months ago can not be trusted.

You want users to buy and not sell. BTW, how can there be BUY without SELL? who will sell to those users you ask to buy? You?

You want to be the only seller that will dump the shit coins?

Gnosticstudent:
PROGRESS REPORT

The highest withdrawal of ZUGACOIN ERC20 since it was launched in December 2020 occurred yesterday 5/2/2022 as over 500 million Nigeria Naira worth of ZUGACOIN was withrawn in one day. You can click on the tracker below to verify.

ZUGACOIN ERC20 promo will commence on Monday 7/2/2022 to enable people who don't have it to participate .

Some Nigerians are very tough and stubborn. They don't follow instructions and they argue everything. Such people can only be handled by technology and wisdom. I am encouraging all the people who tried their best yesterday to buy SZCB but stubborn people were busy selling and claiming that we cannot tell them what to do with their money. I want to assure you that, the God who has been given me wisdom to overcome challenges will still show me a unique way of tackling the challenge of SZCB price fall. Don't buy SZCB again until I release another approach. The suggestion I published yesterday is hereby suspended.

Withdrawal will be suspended today and will open after 3 days. Stay tuned.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

https://bscscan.com/token/0x702371e0897f5e2f566b1ce8256856d0549c5857?a=0x389cA8D256E5733f577271fa92c162b07dc63d4A

2 Likes

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
The First Lady of Ondo State, Chief Mrs. Betty Anyawu Akeredolu hosted the CEO of ZUGACOIN Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga and his team at Ondo State Government House Akure today 8/2/2022 to discuss how ZUGACOIN can be used as a tool for poverty alleviation of Ondo State Women.

It was fun all through.

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2022
Finally, the scammer who created this thread to promote this scam has given up and abandoned the thread.

1 Like

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
When none of the fake promises ever come true.

quote author=peeps4u post=111510044]Finally, the scammer who created this thread to promote this scam has given up and abandoned the thread.[/quote]
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Thank God for all his mercies and faithfulness. We have come so far, zugacoin has come to stay.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=13308923989423&id=22847761151010

Thats a link to a live briadcast, its a must hear for every zugacoin holder, even intending ones, but most especially regiztered merchants.

NO MORE PACK AND GO

DAILY NAIRA WITHDRAWAL FOR MERCHANTS BUT WITH LIMIT

MERCHANTS BEWARE OF GREEDY USERS

GOD BLESS SAMZUGA
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Merchants Naira withdrwal tutorial

https://www.facebook.com/2284776115121010/posts/3050389892975/?sn=scwspwa

If you were joking about zugacoin, now is the time to get the shock of your life

If you have zugacoin, now is testimony time

One thing is certain in life, either you risk all and win all or risk not and lose all!

Now Merchants all over the country can begin sells with zugacoin. Merchants can in just about 2minutes withdraw cash for restock on daily basis!

The journey just started!

Thank God I'm not among those whose children will ask, 'daddy where were you when others were buying zugacoin?'

Find zugacoinholders on telegram and ask how to get zugacoin now, while you still have the last wondow of opportunity.
Keep doubting at your own peril.

I have done by own bit to support Bishop Samzuga and to show love to my Nairaland familiy.
You cam force a horse to the river but to cant force it to drink.

Trust me, the next you would hear about zugacoin would be from a neighbour, on the street, etc..
You may regret by then.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:39am On Apr 02, 2022
Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga with the Deputy Governor of CBN on Economic Policy, Dr Obiora and the younger brother to the CBN Governor, Dr Emefele, immediately after another successful meeting inside CBN building Abuja.

God is still in charge.

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
FINALLY GETTING HALF OR 1 ZUGACOIN NOW WILL COST YOU A FORTUNE !!

The time is here !!

There was a time, few months back when i was advising yall here to get szc at a cheaper rate. Then you could get 1SZC for 15k-50k depending on the seller.

Yes, you were told to buy Zugacoin when it was still available & affordable but they gave us deaf ear, now they will realize their mistake.. Take a study look at this simple mathematics !!
��

Now the maximum amount to transfer per transaction is 0.005 SZC.. Let's do some equation to see how much you will pay to get 0.5 or 1 Zugacoin that was once cheap !!

Assuming someone decide to sell 0.005 SZC to you at the rate of 5k & 10k..
��

*0.005 for 5k for example.. If you want to buy 0.5 SZC, it means the person has to send you 0.005 SZC times 100 for you to get just 0.5 SZC..

Now do the calculation, 0.005 is 5k, it means 5000×100 = 500k for 0.5 SZC & 1million for 1 SZC..

0.005 for 10k for example.. If you want to buy 0.5 SZC, that's 0.005×100, meaning 10000×100 = 1million for 0.5 SZC & 2million for 1 SZC..

Remember, this calculation depends on how much the seller is willing to sell 0.005 SZC to you.. You see, getting half or full Zugacoin now will cost you a fortune !!
We told you but you didn't listen, now you can't afford to buy what we got all cheap !!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ZUGACOIN HOLDERS WHO TOOK THE EARLY STEP !!

Re: Ty by peeps4u: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
The scammer has finally gi2cen up after promoting the zuga scam for years.

I pity those who fell prey
Gnosticstudent:
FINALLY GETTING HALF OR 1 ZUGACOIN NOW WILL COST YOU A FORTUNE !!

The time is here !!

There was a time, few months back when i was advising yall here to get szc at a cheaper rate. Then you could get 1SZC for 15k-50k depending on the seller.

Yes, you were told to buy Zugacoin when it was still available & affordable but they gave us deaf ear, now they will realize their mistake.. Take a study look at this simple mathematics !!
��

Now the maximum amount to transfer per transaction is 0.005 SZC.. Let's do some equation to see how much you will pay to get 0.5 or 1 Zugacoin that was once cheap !!

Assuming someone decide to sell 0.005 SZC to you at the rate of 5k & 10k..
��

*0.005 for 5k for example.. If you want to buy 0.5 SZC, it means the person has to send you 0.005 SZC times 100 for you to get just 0.5 SZC..

Now do the calculation, 0.005 is 5k, it means 5000×100 = 500k for 0.5 SZC & 1million for 1 SZC..

0.005 for 10k for example.. If you want to buy 0.5 SZC, that's 0.005×100, meaning 10000×100 = 1million for 0.5 SZC & 2million for 1 SZC..

Remember, this calculation depends on how much the seller is willing to sell 0.005 SZC to you.. You see, getting half or full Zugacoin now will cost you a fortune !!
We told you but you didn't listen, now you can't afford to buy what we got all cheap !!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ZUGACOIN HOLDERS WHO TOOK THE EARLY STEP !!

1 Like

Re: Ty by yomifola(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
peeps4u:
The scammer has finally gi2cen up after promoting the zuga scam for years.

I pity those who fell prey

Don't mind them...

Lol

Dem still dey tell their MUmu buyers make dem still buy greenzuga

I pity dem... Dem go hear am lol

1 Like

Re: Ty by oloriooko(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2022
Update on this venture
Re: Ty by Wickedfacts: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Lol
Investment for fools by a thief in cassock.
Re: Ty by Talktalk2022: 2:10am On Oct 24, 2022
Cheap ponzi scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.