Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ty - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ty (15225 Views)

Invest In Zugacoin Today And Smile To The Bank / Zugacoin, The Journey So Far... Share Your Opinion / How ZUGACOIN Is Scamming People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ty by Trumann: 3:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Zuga will still go to jail over this matter if he's not careful. An anonymous tip or petition to Interpol and he would be gone for a long time. There is a difference between scamming your church members and scamming the general public.

1 Like

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2021
A scammer without shame and remorse. He lied about his titles, he called himself Dr, Professor and Archbishop. From the list of his fake titles, people should know everything about him is fake and scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 2:43am On Jan 03, 2022
REINTRODUCING SAMZUGA VISION
02-02-2020

This vision was birthed on a very unique day in history that you see only the two figures from the day, month and year above. The unique blend of these numbers will not happen like this again until after 900 years.

God told me that, every other person woke up on that day like any other day. But to me, the day will go into history as a memorial as it is today.

This vision was delivered to me by 7am at House Number 7, 7th Street, Hamariah Big Mosque Area in Dubai with a mandate to execute 7 assignments as listed below:

1. Free Medical Treatment
2. Tuition Free Education
3. Financial Revolution
4 Agricultural Revolution
5. Green and Digital Economy.
6. Peace Advocacy
7.Talents Discovery

Take a look at the brief description of each mandate respectively.

FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT
This has been going on since 2002 across Nigeria. Taking care of both the less privileged and the privileged with amazing testimonies. It is currently going on in more than 50 locations.

TUITION FREE EDUCATION.
This mandate is to give every Nigerian and African child the privilege of attending school from Nursery/Primary to University education with a tuition free scheme put in place for all children whose parents are registered members of Samzuga Family. (The registration is in categories and is yearly). Modalities has been put in place to pick every child hawking on the street during school hours to their parents or wards to find out the reason they are not in school and look for the means of livelihood for their parents, get the parents registered as members of Sam Zuga Foundation to qualify such children to be enrolled in the School with free tuition fee. Nursery/Primary and Secondary Schools are expected to be established in each State in Nigeria with boarding facilities and a health Clinic depending on the environment. This gesture is expected to extend massively to each Local Government in Nigeria with time.

FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
Lack of money has and will continue to pave the way for the emergence of many social and heinous vices in the society. The 02-02-2020 vision is poised to harness every legitimate and available means and resources to help all registered members of Samzuga Family have financial freedom.

AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION
This mandate aims to introduce the easiest ways to go about agriculture in Nigeria and Africa through the deployment of modern facilities driven by Technology and Artificial Intelligence. Farming will no longer be a task, a risk or a burden but a game of fun and dignity in labour.

GREEN AND DIGITAL ECONOMY
This will introduce the opportunities in the digital world to combat and tame the damages done to our ecosystem which has now led us to climate change and revive the economy through Artificial Intelligence to enable us move with the times and calenders of Global trends and events. This would be achieved through Samzuga University of Green and Digital Economy and Samzuga Green Academy.

PEACE ADVOCACY
True development is a natural product of relative peace and tranquility. No meaningful development will take place in the absence of peace. Strategic peace policies have been introduced through this vision to foster peace in Nigeria and Africa to pave the way for rapid and sustainable development.

TALENT DISCOVERY
The talent discovery mandate will focus on discovery and harvesting hidden talents and skills in youths, ranging from sports, science, creativity and technology. Competitions and exhibitions would be organized to pick the best brains and sponsor them to release, pursue and profit from their potentials.

In summary, the Samzuga vision 02-02-2020 is aimed at making Nigeria and Africa so comfortable that, no Nigerian or African will see the need of migrating or traveling to other countries to look for greener pastures when in reality our land is full of the greenest pastures. The actualization of this vision will bring Nigerians and Africans back home to come and enjoy the good of the land. In the end brain drain will stop, modern slavery will end and the glory of the Africa continent will be fully restored

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Scammer

Story upon story everyday but nothing concrete to show for it.

How much longer will your agents and merchants who have parted with their hard earned money for this shit have to wait?

Few months ago, you boasted an official website would be launched where merchants and agents will be able to withdraw. How far?

Gnosticstudent:
REINTRODUCING SAMZUGA VISION
02-02-2020

This vision was birthed on a very unique day in history that you see only the two figures from the day, month and year above. The unique blend of these numbers will not happen like this again until after 900 years.

God told me that, every other person woke up on that day like any other day. But to me, the day will go into history as a memorial as it is today.

This vision was delivered to me by 7am at House Number 7, 7th Street, Hamariah Big Mosque Area in Dubai with a mandate to execute 7 assignments as listed below:

1. Free Medical Treatment
2. Tuition Free Education
3. Financial Revolution
4 Agricultural Revolution
5. Green and Digital Economy.
6. Peace Advocacy
7.Talents Discovery

Take a look at the brief description of each mandate respectively.

FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT
This has been going on since 2002 across Nigeria. Taking care of both the less privileged and the privileged with amazing testimonies. It is currently going on in more than 50 locations.

TUITION FREE EDUCATION.
This mandate is to give every Nigerian and African child the privilege of attending school from Nursery/Primary to University education with a tuition free scheme put in place for all children whose parents are registered members of Samzuga Family. (The registration is in categories and is yearly). Modalities has been put in place to pick every child hawking on the street during school hours to their parents or wards to find out the reason they are not in school and look for the means of livelihood for their parents, get the parents registered as members of Sam Zuga Foundation to qualify such children to be enrolled in the School with free tuition fee. Nursery/Primary and Secondary Schools are expected to be established in each State in Nigeria with boarding facilities and a health Clinic depending on the environment. This gesture is expected to extend massively to each Local Government in Nigeria with time.

FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
Lack of money has and will continue to pave the way for the emergence of many social and heinous vices in the society. The 02-02-2020 vision is poised to harness every legitimate and available means and resources to help all registered members of Samzuga Family have financial freedom.

AGRICULTURAL REVOLUTION
This mandate aims to introduce the easiest ways to go about agriculture in Nigeria and Africa through the deployment of modern facilities driven by Technology and Artificial Intelligence. Farming will no longer be a task, a risk or a burden but a game of fun and dignity in labour.

GREEN AND DIGITAL ECONOMY
This will introduce the opportunities in the digital world to combat and tame the damages done to our ecosystem which has now led us to climate change and revive the economy through Artificial Intelligence to enable us move with the times and calenders of Global trends and events. This would be achieved through Samzuga University of Green and Digital Economy and Samzuga Green Academy.

PEACE ADVOCACY
True development is a natural product of relative peace and tranquility. No meaningful development will take place in the absence of peace. Strategic peace policies have been introduced through this vision to foster peace in Nigeria and Africa to pave the way for rapid and sustainable development.

TALENT DISCOVERY
The talent discovery mandate will focus on discovery and harvesting hidden talents and skills in youths, ranging from sports, science, creativity and technology. Competitions and exhibitions would be organized to pick the best brains and sponsor them to release, pursue and profit from their potentials.

In summary, the Samzuga vision 02-02-2020 is aimed at making Nigeria and Africa so comfortable that, no Nigerian or African will see the need of migrating or traveling to other countries to look for greener pastures when in reality our land is full of the greenest pastures. The actualization of this vision will bring Nigerians and Africans back home to come and enjoy the good of the land. In the end brain drain will stop, modern slavery will end and the glory of the Africa continent will be fully restored

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
This is the best time to acquire zugacoin now that the price is been devalued..

Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
I wish people like you and the evil samzuga could have conscience, he lured people with false hope of artificially inflated scam coin, when they asked for withdrawal, he devalued the coin far below the price most of them bought it. You are here now asking new people to come and enter the trap again, well I don't blame the Fraudsters alone, I also blame the gullible people that believe buying coin of 10k and seeing 1m in their wallet would one day be a reality are the real mumu. When we advised then, some cursed us and abuse our family.

Gnosticstudent:
This is the best time to acquire zugacoin now that the price is been devalued..

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
ZUGACOIN IS LIGHT IN A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NONE,

NOW IS THE TIME TO KEY IN,..

COS WE ARE NEVER FAR AWAY, FROM TOMORROW TODAY.

I LOVE ZUGACOIN

AFrican financial revolution is here, with zugacoin
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
In a few months from now, a lot of people would be amazed by what they would be hearing and seeing about zugacoin.

If you don't wanna be left out. You know what to do

Re: Ty by assortedbaby1: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
Check out WocoinSystem.
Daily return guaranteed.
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 2:46am On Jan 06, 2022
How can educated people even believe a coin regulated and controlled by zuga from his bedroom will be a legit coin?

pakirisuitesphc:
I wish people like you and the evil samzuga could have conscience, he lured people with false hope of artificially inflated scam coin, when they asked for withdrawal, he devalued the coin far below the price most of them bought it. You are here now asking new people to come and enter the trap again, well I don't blame the Fraudsters alone, I also blame the gullible people that believe buying coin of 10k and seeing 1m in their wallet would one day be a reality are the real mumu. When we advised then, some cursed us and abuse our family.

1 Like

Re: Ty by Basheer22: 3:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Gnosticstudent:
In a few months from now, a lot of people would be amazed by what they would be hearing and seeing about zugacoin.

If you don't wanna be left out. You know what to do

Zuga is really growing and you should partake in it.
May your life grow like Zugacoin.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 5:27am On Jan 06, 2022
ZUGACOIN MERCHANTS AND MARKETING AGENTS TRAINING.

The training for ZUGACOIN Merchants and Marketing Agents will commence across the 6 Geo- political zones in Nigeria with Lagos as the first place.

The Lagos training shall be hosted by one of the ZUGACOIN Merchants in Lagos at his School Exam hall, which is; GOODWILL INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS, 1-5 ABDUL MAJA STREET EVITA, OPPOSITE ILEEPO OBA, IKORODU, LAGOS.

The date for the training is Saturday 8th January 2022 by 10. 00am. The training is only for registered Merchants and Marketing Agents. Proof of registration payment as a Merchant and Agent of ZUGACOIN will give you access to the training.

The subsequent places for the ZUGACOIN Merchants and Agents training within the month of January before the official launching of ZUGACOIN Merchants on 02/02/2022 shall include but not limited to;
Port Harcourt
Onitsha
Abuja
Kano
Maiduguri.

Dates, venues and time that must be in January would be announced later.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
APPOINTMENT

PROFESSOR CHINEDU. B
Professor of Finance, Banking and Finametrics. Former Head, Department of Finance and Banking,
Former Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences,
Former Dean, Graduate School, University of Port Harcourt.
Distinguished Fellow and Former President International Academy of Business, Washington DC.
Distinguished Fellow and Director, International Academy of Business and Behavioral Sciences, Connecticut USA.
Distinguished Fellow, Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management of Nigeria.
Distinguished Fellow, Chartered Institute of Financial Analysts of Nigeria.
Distinguished Fellow, International Educators Group (USA).
Fellow, Academy of management Nigeria.
Life Member, Nigeria Exonomic Society.
Fellow, Institute of Commerce Nigeria has been appointed as Rivers State Coordinator for Samzuga Foundation & Samzuga Business Empire. He will be working under the supervision of the Personal Secretary to Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga.

+234803341****

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
BREAKING NEWS!

The ZUGACOIN price part 3 and withdrawal updates are only for people who are ready to TRUST & OBEY me only.

Therefore, everyone who is not comfortable with the way I am running what he or she didn't send me to do, whoever discovered that ZUGACOIN is a scam and audio money and don't want to continue, all professional critic's, argumentators and crypto gurus that wants to withdraw their money and delete Samzuga wallet are advised to send the screenshot of their wallets, phone number, and proof of payment to the following Whatsapp number.

+2347034907017.

They will be guided on how to withdraw their money privately without struggle. The submission is only permitted from the time of this publication till 12 noon today 10/1/2022. The notice is short because we don't have time. A lot of great things are waiting for us but we have to finish a thorough sanitation of wrong people in our system first. Many people have been waiting for today, it will not be difficult to spread information.

Anyone who failed to do this within the stipulated time should remain silent and obey instructions strictly without argument or face the court of law.

Those who are ready for my person and my vision should watch out for the updates as from 1pm.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 1:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
LAST WARNING!

When you have a good restaurant with good food, but you allow flies all over your restaurant, you will lose potential customers. It is your duty to clear the flies to allow your customers to enjoy the food in peace. That is exactly what I am doing in ZUGACOIN project.

I am still repeating, anyone who wants to do what he or she likes should go to ZUGACOIN BEP20 and do cryptocurrency like any other Cryptocurrency. Withdraw any time you want.

ZUGACOIN ERC20 in Samzuga wallet is under control and a direction. You must follow instructions strictly without argument from time to time. It is purely for AFRICAN FINANCIAL REVOLUTION. I am the only one who has the roadmap because it my personal vision.

I am assuring you that we are good to go, everything is going on normal. I am not dumping the project, I will make everything good for you, anytime I release instruction, read very well to understand, if you don't understand, seek help from someone who understand or call customer care.

Watch out for withdrawal update by 1 pm today

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by pakirisuitesphc(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2022
How can a Bishop be asking for 100k to generate E-pin that a computer program will generate easily and some of you cannot still decode. I shake my head, please Google what it takes to generate E- pin, it cost nothing for the technical team. If your samzuga collect 100k from 1000 of you, he has made 100millions for his pocket. People should reason well before dashing this man your money. It costs nothing than writing a program to generate E pin.

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
TO ZUGACOIN E-PIN HOLDERS

There is always a task for anyone who wants freedom and independence. In the case of AFRICAN FINANCIAL FREEDOM, we are symbolizing the people of Israel.

In the book of Exodus 12, God gave them instruction through Moses that they should pick a lamb on the 10th of the first month and keep it till the 14th day of the month. They were directed on what to do after killing the lamb on that day. They obeyed and got the result.

That is why the instruction about E-PIN was given on the 10th of the first month. Today is the 14th day of the month, all E-PIN holders are going to have a financial freedom dinner with their families tonight by 7 O'Clock wearing ZUGACOIN attires.

I am going to have my own dinner in ZUGACOIN attires with the EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE AND ALL THE COMMISSIONERS, HON. SPEAKER, AKWA IBOM STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AND ALL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS. THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, DIRECTOR OF DSS, THE LEADERSHIP OF NIGERIA BAR ASSOCIATION AKWA IBOM CHAPTER, THE CHAIRMAN OF IBOM AIR AND MANY OTHER DIGNITARIES IN AKWA IBOM STATE AT IBOM ICON HOTEL UYO.

There shall be a broadcast of this event on Bishop Samzuga page on Facebook. You are invited to join us.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gnosticstudent:
TO ZUGACOIN E-PIN HOLDERS

There is always a task for anyone who wants freedom and independence. In the case of AFRICAN FINANCIAL FREEDOM, we are symbolizing the people of Israel.

In the book of Exodus 12, God gave them instruction through Moses that they should pick a lamb on the 10th of the first month and keep it till the 14th day of the month. They were directed on what to do after killing the lamb on that day. They obeyed and got the result.

That is why the instruction about E-PIN was given on the 10th of the first month. Today is the 14th day of the month, all E-PIN holders are going to have a financial freedom dinner with their families tonight by 7 O'Clock wearing ZUGACOIN attires.

I am going to have my own dinner in ZUGACOIN attires with the EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE AND ALL THE COMMISSIONERS, HON. SPEAKER, AKWA IBOM STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY AND ALL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS. THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, DIRECTOR OF DSS, THE LEADERSHIP OF NIGERIA BAR ASSOCIATION AKWA IBOM CHAPTER, THE CHAIRMAN OF IBOM AIR AND MANY OTHER DIGNITARIES IN AKWA IBOM STATE AT IBOM ICON HOTEL UYO.

There shall be a broadcast of this event on Bishop Samzuga page on Facebook. You are invited to join us.

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga

When God gives a special Man a Vision, he gives him a Mission and a very special Provision to realize that Vision

God bless Bishop Samzuga, God bless Zugacoin, God bless all the well meaning holders of zugacoin

We Welcome you back, Bishop SamZuga, to your beloved country Nigeria.
Re: Ty by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Stories upon stories...

Scam grin

1 Like

Re: Ty by Trumann: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
May the life of your children and the lives of Sam Zuga's children be like Zugacoin.
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
The Nigeria National Headquarters of ZUGACOIN at DAKKADA TOWERS has been successfully commissioned in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State today 22/1/2022 by Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga. More pictures later.

Merchants training comes up by 6 o'clock tonight at Ibom Icon Hotel Uyo.

Zugacoin. We move..
Re: Ty by peeps4u: 11:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Scammer.

About 2 years now, nothing to show for the investment some people put into this nonsense. Stories upon stories to buy more time.

Gnosticstudent:
The Nigeria National Headquarters of ZUGACOIN at DAKKADA TOWERS has been successfully commissioned in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State today 22/1/2022 by Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga. More pictures later.

Merchants training comes up by 6 o'clock tonight at Ibom Icon Hotel Uyo.

Zugacoin. We move..

2 Likes

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2022
Your Excellency,
The President, Federal Republic of Nigeria,

NOTIFICATION ON MY MOVE TO SUPPORT YOUR GOVERNMENT THROUGH DIGITAL ECONOMY.

Samzuga Business Empire LLC Dubai is the creator of the first Cryptocurrency in Africa and the first 3-in-1 Cryptocurrency in the world that you can use to buy things like Fiat Currency, you can keep it to appreciate in value as a Property or Commodity and can as well Withdraw through your Bank Account as cash in any part of the world called ZUGACOIN.

This company and several other organizations are founded by me who is a
Dubai based Nigerian, ARCHBISHOP PROF AMB SAM ZUGA. Before I was awarded the first Professor of Digital Economy in the World, I had already received 5 Doctorate Degree Awards from different Universities in the World, including USA and Israel. I am a member of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Abuja Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Institute of Educational Practicioners in United Kingdom, a member of London Institute of Management Specialists, the second Nigerian after former President Goodluck Jonathan to receive a Global Citizen Award by Universal Peace Federation with headquarters in Korea, a United Nations Peace Ambassador, through the Association of Global Peace Advocates with headquarters in Denmark which has also given me an appointment as the Director of African Affairs of their Noble Organization. I have a License in Dubai that authorized me to import Gold to Dubai. I am also the Founder of GREEN ZUGACOIN, the first Cryptocurrency in the World to sponsor Climate Change Programs which was officially unveiled at the just concluded United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP26) in Glasgow Scotland amongs other achievements.

I am hereby notifying you officially that you have done a great job in Nigeria during one of the hardest times in the history of the world. You could have done better if things were better. I have decided to support you in my own little way by offering to give every Nigerian 1 Million Naira worth of ZUGACOIN to compliment your agenda of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty.

This gesture will help in fast tracking the implementation of the cashless economy policy because, this money will be given through e-wallet and would be used for transactions through Scan To Pay shopping platform which has been created by our organization and is already working perfectly. The Scan To Pay method of payment for goods and services was launched by the CBN sometime ago.

I will explain better how this project of ZUGACOIN can help Nigeria by reducing borrowing if not totally eradicating it, particularly when I am given the privilege to interface with you.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Archbishop Prof Sam Zuga
Re: Ty by ERockson: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2022
God will judge this Bishop appropriately if the government does nothing eventually. To some of you championing this fraud, just run away when the eyes of your victims opened

3 Likes

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2022
At 95% Success rate, we are 1000% confident of the extraordinary success of this project..

Only a little more time for the critics, haters and detractors to begin to gnash their teeth is regret, pain, agony and tears...

I assure, just a little more time..
For all the baseless and unfounded allegations these ignoramuses constantly make,
May they all face a daily dose of wicked and heartwrenching allegations in their lives from no where , from people that barely know them...

May this serve them with a great good taste of their own medicine...
So that they may learn a hard and a bitter lesson that would make an indelible mark in their miserable and feeble souls..
A mark that would bring about genuine repentance in their hearts hence add some gramms of wisedom to their souls.

So must it be..

Re: Ty by Kanto47: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2022
The Zugacoin app is no longer found on Play store. How can I purchase the coin?

1 Like

Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:58am On Feb 02, 2022
Kanto47:
The Zugacoin app is no longer found on Play store. How can I purchase the coin?

You can use the web version
app.zugacoin.io

To buy zugacoin, find zugacoinholders on telegram and contact the admin thete..
Re: Ty by Gnosticstudent(m): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2022
#MYJUSTICE!

Today been 02-02-2022 in history, a vision was conceived and birthed by my Boss Archbishop Amb. Prof. SamZuga , on 02-02-2020, far in United Arab Emirates Dubai.

On 10th of same month a decision to return to Nigeria and create another Nigeria inside Nigeria was made at Burj-Al Arab, the only seven star hotel in the world where this picture was taken!

Today the vision has metamorphosed to Zugacoin Bep20, Zugacoin Erc20, and Green Zugacoin respectively ( Crypto currency).

The world is feeling the impact and my community is not left behind.

Thank God, I was part of the vision from day one, history will have a place to mention me as far as the vision is concerned.

More Grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Is The Current Best HYIP To Invest In? / What Is Your Best Investment So Far? / 10 Real Estate Investment Lessons To Learn From Banky W.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.