Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Iyabo Ojo Post Baba Ijesha’s Confession After Being Caught Red Handed On CCTV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Post Baba Ijesha’s Confession After Being Caught Red Handed On CCTV (283 Views)

Man Who Stole Phones In Peggy Ovire's Boutique Caught On CCTV (Video) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Colleagues Defending Baba Ijesha (Video) / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Post Baba Ijesha’s Confession After Being Caught Red Handed On CCTV by kokonigeria: 1:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo has posted the confession video of Nollywood star Baba Ijesha when he was caught red-handed harassing the 14-year-old foster daughter of comedienne Princess. The actress who is friends with Comedian the guardian of the girl shared the video on her Instagram page and called on appropriate authorities to take charge of the issue.
In the video, Baba Ijesha can be seen appealing to Princess to forgive him and cover up his shame as he promises never to do such again. He explained that he has wronged her despite everything she has done for him. The Nollywood actor said he would kill himself to cover his shame but he doesn’t want the video to be released to the public.
Watch the video here: https://koko.ng/iyabo-ojo-post-baba-ijeshas-confession-after-being-caught-red-handed-on-cctv/

(1) (Reply)

List Of Veteran Female Celebs / "Don't Patronize Brands In The Name Of Elites Except It Is Endorsed By Me- Erica / “all The Ladies I Dated Knew About My Broken Marriage” – Don Jazzy Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.