Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,940 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) (58422 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / Airport Official Arrested Over Attempt To Smuggle Suspected Drug Onboard Ibom Ai / Baba Ijesha: Iyabo Ojo, Princess, Others In Court As Sitting Resumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Solatium(m): 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
peepydelano:
She be rape victim before,her own na four different times dem rape her so she sabi how the trauma and pains dy be

Iyabo wet be Olosho from small pikin,which kain rape? abeg make una clear road for jagajaga jare

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Minjim: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
These people want to chase Baba Ijesha to the end.

But our police are very funny O.

So they are now aware that you can't keep an accuse behind bar without a trial?

After locking up many people without trial.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by akinade28(f): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NOT SUPPORTING THIS MAN.
But anybody can make any sort of confession under duress especially when you are in their territory. We were shown a confession but no blurred video to prove his action. We saw some boys bailed from a Police station, only for them to say they were arrested on the 5th of July but asked to write a hand written report that they were arrestef on 7th July celebrating 7/7 cultist day.
Another was arrested for refusal to give money, but arrested, detained till midnight and accused of robbery at midnight.
The initial story was that he has being raping the girl for 7 years, the story twisted that he used a key 7 years ago and avoiding them. Something is wrong somewhere.
He was locked in the same house alone with someone he has molested before, for him to rape her while they record on cctv? Are those people normal? People traumatized a child to get a video? Is that not a molestation on its own?
Educate me, how else could they have gotten evidences to back the child's claim for her to get justice in the court of law? It is still people like you that will request for evidences before believing the child's claim.
This is reality not a well scripted movie

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by femi4: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:
The way Iyabo Ojo carry this matter for head dey make me dey reason many things for mind. Who knows if Baba Ijesha don sample her clean month grin

The police should arrange for Baba Ijesha court kiakia.
The image of her profession is at stake

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by AuroraB(f): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Cursing and Swearing for someone who shared his opinion only shows how emotionally weak you are.

Get a hold of your emotions.

The ladies should leave social media, get a good lawyer and allow the police to do their job.
Like you didn't read they were going to release him on excuse of judicial workers on strike undecided
Emotionally strong you, ta!
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by seyz91(m): 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
she carry her for head cuz according to her, she has been raped 5 different times growing up

so it's personal for her
madridguy:
The way Iyabo Ojo carry this matter for head dey make me dey reason many things for mind. Who knows if Baba Ijesha don sample her clean month grin

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by femi4: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
NOT SUPPORTING THIS MAN.
But anybody can make any sort of confession under duress especially when you are in their territory. We were shown a confession but no blurred video to prove his action. We saw some boys bailed from a Police station, only for them to say they were arrested on the 5th of July but asked to write a hand written report that they were arrestef on 7th July celebrating 7/7 cultist day.
Another was arrested for refusal to give money, but arrested, detained till midnight and accused of robbery at midnight.
The initial story was that he has being raping the girl for 7 years, the story twisted that he used a key 7 years ago and avoiding them. Something is wrong somewhere.
He was locked in the same house alone with someone he has molested before, for him to rape her while they record on cctv? Are those people normal? People traumatized a child to get a video? Is that not a molestation on its own?
The bold is how most rape apologist like to start their write ups
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Kzinne: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
articlewriter:
Is this not the same Princess that passes through Bermondsey station (Jubilee Line) on her way to Elephant and Castle/Peckham ?
and so??

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by PlayMaker14: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Like you didn't read they were going to release him on excuse of judicial workers on strike undecided
Emotionally strong you, ta!
If you're not emotionally weak you would have know that you can't keep an accuse behind bar without a trial for more than 48hrs.

Your reply was not an excuse for you to start cursing and using swear language unnecessarily.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Idaytesj29(m): 4:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
Realhommie:
Too much drama....

From the earlier report he isn't being let off the hook. The case preferred against him is that of "sexual harassment" which is a bailable offence. After initial investigation no case of defilement was established and they can't proceed to court now coz the judiciary is on strike or so.

So what's the fuse all about? Why all the unnecessary drama and outpouring of emotion?

Na wa ooooo.

I was just about to explain this, then I saw your post. This is detailed enough to enlighten everyone. Those people needs to calm down.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2021
madridguy:

which of the courts? the ones under lock abi you have your own courts?
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Durklil: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Clout

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by saintrow1: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
Having seen the video where he confessed,what I see is,

•Baba Ijesha has a Problem
•Its not a one off thing! Its probably an act that he engages in from time to time
•His cup of Iniquity is Filled.
•I won't be Suprised if other ladies and families come out accusing him in coming days.
•Even the devil that made use of him must have deserted him..

Why are we always associating the devil with bad things? This madness only happens in Nigeria. Leave the devil alone. Whatever you do, you did it within your own knowledge. Take responsibility for your action and stop blaming the devil.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by cocolacec(m): 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Shameless woman

Woman wey apostle dey fvck. Rubbish

Where was she and her kind when that little MALE kid matter was brought online? I didn't see all these ginger o. Olosho!

And to the simps calling themselves guys **waka** there! Fools

Any guy that is following all these oloshos and little girls to shout "justice" for the young FEMALE kid but kept quiet or was not gingering this much when that MALE kid matter was brought online

Thunder go fire una! angry angry angry angry

If Apostle dey Bleep them,na man dey Bleep woman for nature,why didnt the male gender stand up for their own.
The females are supporting their own so let it be
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2021
akinade28:

Educate me, how else could they have gotten evidences to back the child's claim for her to get justice in the court of law? It is still people like you that will request for evidences before believing the child's claim.
Let them upload a blurred video of what he did!
The same person that claimed he has being raping the child for 7 years said in the last video that the guy used a key on her 7 years ago and the guy has stayed away from them since then.
This confession was made in their house with all of them surrounding him. Do you think all those criminals that Police use as scape goats are actually guilty of what they confess?
He might have used a key 7 years ago but being made to agree he has being raping for 7 years by a person who claimed he has been avoiding her and not coming since.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
Justice alone must prevail and this can be achieved through the right process and not noise on social media.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
saintrow1:

Why are we always associating the devil with bad things? This madness only happens in Nigeria. Leave the devil alone. Whatever you do, you did it within your own knowledge. Take responsibility for your action and stop blaming the devil.
You are right!
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by atandaoriyomi23: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
Release baba Ijesha let him go in peace jare, abi ewo loshi gan

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Alexaonfleek: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
[/b]The way ladies handle r*e cases when a lady is involved, you'll think they were in the room when the thing took place[b]

That's why you'll see many accusations

These people storming the police station, is it to influence the decision?

The man isn't free, he'll still go to court.
Why are you so pained about it?
I thought women are enemies of each other and now that we're uniting together to fight a bad vice like rape,I don't understand why its giving you severe pains.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Buffalo2:
You are absolutely right.. I was a victim of such "confession" sometimes ago but to God be the glory, we are still bouncing. Halleluyah
May God continue to protect us, some people were arrested on their ways to work during the Obigbo saga and made to confess they were Ipob terrorists. Na God dey save person. Still not on the man's side though.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
femi4:
The bold is how most confirmed rape apologist like my stupid father like to start their write ups

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Koralords: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
This women are really pissing me off with this there media trial,they will butch the case,let them allow the authorities do there job and I trust Lagos state government they don’t joke with such matters,
Rape is bailable and court is on strike,do they expect the guy to be locked up for ever ? Before the law he is presumed innocent till found guilty,his been granted bail does not mean the charges will be dropped,don’t know why that are acting crazy it’s making it feel like there’s something else to this self
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by femi4: 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=101235295][/quote]lol E pain am
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Considering the way our justice system works it's understandable the emotional reaction of these women.....but if the case lacks sufficient evidence you really can't jail someone for a crime unproven based on your convictions and emotions.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by mashad(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
Drama queen only for the media. Shiooo!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
femi4:
lol E pain my well packaged foolish papa

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by inumidun2010(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Iyabo ojo should go and prepare STRONG EVIDENCES in COURT and a Good LAWYER, Emotions doesn't WIN COURT CASES... By the Way this case is going, Baba Ijesha could say he was under DURESS when making those CONFESSIONS... Na there e go RED... Cos I'm seeing contradictory statements, At first it was a Case of SEXUAL HARASSMENT via the CCTV FOOTAGE... Now it's case of RAPE which there is no EVIDENCE just like the Busola dakolo and Pastor fatoyinbo... They should Hire a COMPETENT LAWYER....

but in all... I think this BABA IJESHA has SCORNED this IYABO OJO before, it's PAYBACK time...

lesson : U Wey wan CHOP WOMAN, CLEAN MOUTH... No shit where the WOMAN DEY OOOOO...
By the Way, if you rape my SISTER, your matter no go REACH STATION oooo let alone COURT...
Na me go be the JUDGE, LAWYER, PLAINTIFF and the HANGMAN...
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by murmee: 5:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
akinade28:

So it is okay to make the girl go through another trauma, 7 years after, just to prove a point? My dear, it is a well scripted set up!
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by AuroraB(f): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you're not emotionally weak you would have know that you can't keep an accuse behind bar without a trial for more than 48hrs.

Your reply was not an excuse for you to start cursing and using swear language unnecessarily.
Go and ask the government to release Buhari must go protesters in Kogi that has been in detention awaiting trial because JUSUN is on strike.
Someone is lending a voice to fight irregularities, someone's somewhere claiming she's disgracing herself. My friend getat tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Finally seeing someone with sense
God bless ur every alphabet
Same to you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo & Princess Storm Panti Over Attempt To Bail Baba Ijesha (Video) by PlayMaker14: 5:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
AuroraB:
Go and ask the government to release Buhari must go protesters in Kogi that has been in detention awaiting trial because JUSUN is on strike.
Someone is lending a voice to fight irregularities, someone's somewhere claiming she's disgracing herself. My friend getat tongue
Still an emotional weakling like I said...

You may wish to fuçk off now.

Thanks!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / Sadiq Abdullahi: Bandits Kill DSS Officer After Receiving N5m Ransom In Katsina / Missing Oluwakemi Soyebo Found In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.